Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Ricky And Larry Coffee Club

Love, LOVE, L.O.V.E. the Recurring Orders APP... If you don't have it, you NEED it. Or maybe you like LOSING MONEY every day! (BTW, Victoria, Brad and Corey rock support and tech help!!)

- Ricky and Larry (The Coffee Cousins)

Harrar Coffee Roastery

Thank you Brenden for your awesome job. It was easy to follow. I like this simple apps. I hope it works well. We're happy to find this app.

Thanks again Brenden for the simple instruction

Drankenxl

Awesome like all other Bold apps!

Jcandymonthly

This app is amazing.......simply said. www.japancandymonthly.com would not be live without the aewsome support from the staff at BOLD. They even installed the liquid for free! Most apps would only give the option to do it yourself! I definitely recommend Recurring orders and Subscriptions. This app is amazing!

Iptvonline Ca

Great app... simple and functional... Support is responsive and I would loved to recommend to others...

There are tons of options and configuring the same is easy and simple. Good job guys.

Check my website for its example www.iptvonline.ca (check monthly subscriptions)

One of the best app from one of the best developers. Through this app I have increased my revenue by 25% and its a huge success. The best part is; it is user friendly and helps my customer to trust my store more now. I can put subscription on specific product and its way easy than other apps. It also gives a dashboard to understand how my subscription is helping me and users too get their own screen to manage their subscription. all in all, a great app.

Novawhite

App works as described. Support personnel helped to install the recurring orders app for free. This was greatly appreciated.

Thanks Bradley

Sunakku Bento

Bold's support team set up the Recurring Orders & Subscriptions App for me quickly and was very helpful to help me get started. The App have many features that I like and the user interface makes customizing your store fairly easy.

Lucky Violet Color Co

Well, so far so good. I haven't set up any subscriptions yet and am just in my first baby steps with this app, but the customer service is great. Brendon (hope I spelled your name right) was quick and efficient in helping get that liquid thingy set up for me. (See, I told you I was in my first baby steps.) Thanks guys, looking forward to plowing in and seeing how it works.

Earths Pearl

I had a question about how to change our recurring default to be monthly, instead of weekly. The support team was very quick to respond and resolve the issue. I have been able to increase my sales because of this app and I love that I can project out how much money I will be receiving because of the recurring orders that my customers have setup.

Kftest Bis

I had a question about adding a product to our subscription service, and Corey swiftly responded to my inquiry and sent screenshots to show me exactly how to fix the issue. I was impressed with his quick response and thorough explanation. Thanks COREY!