Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Fuel Forfire

Bold Apps customer service is great! I've called and emailed a couple times with small questions that are unique to our website and product and they were handled in a timely manner and with utmost professionalism.

RadianceSkinCare

Super Cool App. Max Max Max....You Give Great Customer Service!! Seriously. All you have to do is email Max and he's on it. So awesome. Now my recurring app works with my theme and it looks cool too. Thank you Max at Bold Apps. I really appreciate your taking the time, making it happen and helping me with this. It means a great deal to me as a business owner and makes me feel like I'm not totally lost in this technical wonderland that is "apps" that I don't understand. Nicole, Radiance SkinCare

Rent a Data Logger

Although we're just getting started with the recurring order app, so far we've very pleased. The support provided by Kevin at Bold Apps has been outstanding and it makes a huge difference. Thank you!

Fresh Patch

We are very impressed! The bold team has gone above and beyond to help us get up and running with Recurring Orders. Thank you Kevin, Marty and Brenden for all your help.

Update: We have been using Recurring Orders for the past 6 months and it has been a blessing. A fantastic addition for any store that sells subscriptions.

Bailies Coffee

Great app, well supported by helpful staff quick to respond to queries (Kevin has been superb)

highly recommend it.

Gentleman's Hangar

Graeme completed my liquid installation and sent a link to a YouTube video to help me get set up...which I found very easy to do. I'm looking forward to using this App to build my business!

Simply Country

The recurring orders app has made us future proof. We have new programs we'd like to implement, and how to handle the orders was always the biggest challenge. We're ready for some big changes!
I've contacted the support team several times. Usually it's due to a minor glitch in the app. Although the glitches may not always be 100% resolved, a work around was always provided. Now our website, www.simplycountry.net. can not only provide the initial setup equipment, but additional support items as we make them available.

PLATE TWO FULL

It's so weird that recurring orders isn't an easy thing to find for your store! If you do find it, it's usually too complicated for customers to adjust their subscription settings. This is why I really love the Bold Recurring Orders app. It's made with the customer in mind, so I don't have to take time out of my day explaining how to subscribe to my coaching products. It saves me time, stress, and puts a load off on my customers that they don't feel like they've been trapped in a commitment they can't get out of.

The support team is the most responsive team I've met. I worried that I would have to wait several days for my app to be up and running, but no! Within the hour everything is coded and ready for my store. I feel like this is an actual team of people, and not just an algorithm with automatic responses. That is what makes the Bold team so special to me and my store.

You guys are awesome. When I become a programming genius, I would love to work alongside your team :)

Esca

The app is working great thanks to some IT help from Kevin. He was very helpful and nice!

The getting started video helped too but is a little long. Would be nice to have one for setting up the app then one for using it to make it easier to navigate.

Amerikan Goddess, LLC.

So far so good! The guys who helped me were both GREAT! The app works wonders as well. Thanks, Scott & Kevin!! :)