Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Wei Of Chocolate

This app was the answer to a prayer! I had spent close to $9000 (!) trying to create the same thing using a platform I abhorred. The day I discovered Boldapps, I jettisoned that lame, patchworked solution I'd spent so much money on, and embraced Recurring Orders by Boldapps and never looked back. Thank you, Boldapps, for saving me untold stress, aggravation and further expense by creating exactly what we needed, and doing it better, cheaper and easier than anyone else. You are superstars!

Banditcoffeeco

Its been an amazing experience working with Bold support team. I had a tech rep work with me in getting my subscription up and running for my site and its been a wonderful experience. Great attention, tweaks and anything I wanted the rep assisted with. I really appreciate it and appreciate the support team at Bold.
Thank you.

Ardency Inn Corp

Amazing! Outstanding work from the whole team!! Very responsive and always happy to help! We needed to make multiple changes to match our custom design and the team was able to implement everything we wanted. Our subscription feature looks great and already got a recurring order a few hours after launching the feature on our site!

Red Velvet Nyc

I wish I could give this app a better rating but I can't - 0/5 at this point. This app is fine if you have a handful of customers. When you have 100 or more, you're in BIG trouble. There is no way to make a change to the order billing date for more than 1 customer at a time. That's right - you have to click in and out of customer profiles so many times to make a very basic change. This makes for a time consuming activity, where you will spend HOURS and HOURS adjusting one customer's billing settings at a time. I've requested a feature to change the billing/order date for more than one customer many times and I get ignored. I pay about $100 a month ON TOP OF the already flat rate because I have so many subscribers. I spend HOURS and hours adjusting billing dates, based on new subscriber imports, which is just terrible. I have asked very nicely that a basic feature like this be installed. Instead, I have been ignored and told I need to pay additional fees for something like this. Something as basic as a bulk/mass change should be included in a VERY expensive app. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Earlybirdy Coffee Co

Simple steps to get this puppy set up. Planned out for sure.

The Vapour Club

great for subscription based products - thanks www.TheVapourClub.com

Trinkest

Heard about you in a shopify newsletter!

Swatfuelstore Com

SWAT Fuel makes the best nutritional supplements available in the world. Despite that, it's hard to remember to order your supplements on time, so you don't run out. Recurring orders & subscriptions take the human factor out of the equation and help people by making sure their supplements arrive on time.
Remarking is never easy, even if you have the best product out there in your particular space. Thanks for making an awesome solution and helping America get healthy and fit.

Dan Olesnicky, MD
CEO and President
SWAT Fuel, Inc.
www.SWATFuel.com
www.SWATFuelStore.com

Oh Deer Sugar

It's super easy to use the app and the best part was they installed all the coding for us within 12 hours! Best subscription app I've used. Love, Oh Deer Sugar team x

Epickittyquotes

Quality customer support and they did the installation.