Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

New Collagen

very good supplot and easy to manage app

Passenger Coffee

Great support team. Easy to implement and customize. Very pleased with the Recurring Orders app thus far.

Changecoffee

Loving the customization features that the Recurring Orders App allows! As a small business owner, it's so convenient to be able to go in & change things myself on my website instead of wait for (or have to pay) a professional web guy. Thanks Bold for creating an easy to use app!!

Preloaders Store

Just started & loving this app already. Can see some very big things happening for me while using this...

Egg Crystals

Great app, great support. They're very thorough, the app works like you'd expect and the support is top notch.

Omeio

So far... so great! Best support. Brenden, you rock boss!

Brown Jenkins The Vermont Coffee Roasters

We are starting a new platform and are using Bold Recurring as it far surpasses any other APP we have found

The support team has been excellent with installation and anwsering all our questions. We would also suguest it to anyone. We are also going to use a couple of other Bold APPS.

Gohealthynatural Com

Great work by you Henry!
I would recommend!
Sla'inte 'To your health',
Greg
Gohealthynatural.com

Blackmandbeards

Thank you! Henry for your assistance. Look forward to using this service.

Salisbury City Roasters

I love Recurring Orders because it means my customers get delicious coffee delivered to their door every fortnight without any hassles at all. It comes regularly, they don't have to remember, they never run out. And it means regular orders and sales for me that provide peace of mind, guaranteed income, and all round coffee joy! The app just works, the customers can access it and change as they want, and all the recurring orders come through to my shopify app. Nice Work BOLD. Keep up the good work.