Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Bn Norge

I can highly recommend the team behind this app. We installed the recurring orders in a modified shopify theme, so there were some issues which arose in installation. The team quickly responded to all of our issues and corrected all the bugs which our modified theme caused.

The team has been very friendly and professional in their approach and I would not hesitate to use them again for other apps.

Kitchen 44

Awesome App! This is just what I needed for my subscription-based service. Brenden set up the app for me and had it done the same day! Easy to use and I'm able to customize most of the features.

Mothermantis

Really awesome apps. Lets customers select products on a schedule best for them. Minion Made really knew who they were recommending with this, BOLD has been great!

Kudos to BOLD (http://boldcommerce.com) & Minion Made (http://minionmade.com).

White Clouds Vaping Co

Brendan and team at Bold really came through for me!

Great customer service is the icing on the cake of a app this is SO POWERFUL! Highly recommend anyone in ecommerce to consider this app - it will pay for itself!

Sentinel Cloud Service Brokers

My customer's love that their subscriptions never expire and they don't miss out on updates. Recurring orders was very easy to setup and works perfectly. I looked at just about every subscription management software on the web before purchasing from Bold Apps. This app saves me hours of time every month not having to send expiration notices.
David

Valiant Coffee

Support and communication with developers massively lacking.

I've been using this app for 3 years and all of a sudden, WITHOUT NOTIFICATION, they changed my plan and started charging commissions on my subscription setup. VERY DISAPPOINTED and would not recommend these developers as they do not notify customers regarding changes in their policies and charges. Do not download.

Sudden Coffee

Great app so far! Gets the job done and has pretty decent reporting. The support team is great - really helped us get it going. Wish I could do a couple more things like create customer referral codes so customers can refer their friends & apply a discount/ coupon to an existing subscription - but seems like the team is working on more stuff.

I evaluated every other subscription app for Shopify and this was definitely the best one out there.

Beerd Iron

Quick and fantastic service! Did an amazing job integrating into www.beerdiron.com! Thank you!!!

Nardos Natrual

Thank you bold & thank you Angele especially! My liquid was installed so fast and I was rocking and rolling in no time. Great service!

Natural Genetics

Amazing app. Support was awesome in setting everything up!