Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Eagle Energy

So, like, wow. First thing, we had to add a payment gateway because, well we did and the squad at Bold came to the table quick and took care of that in no time. In fact they had it ready weeks ahead of launching our subscription program.

Second, the service and assistance getting everything running smooth was tops. The app itself is strong, super clean interface and user friendly. I couldn't recommend these guys / this app more. Go Bold.

Matt
www.eagleenergyvapor.com

Prairie Box

THIS APP IS GREAT!

It has been nothing but great working with Victoria and Brendan (Ron) to get this app up and running. The liquid was installed within seconds. Thanks again Brendan! We are closer to getting more meals in the hands of our subscribers.

I also love the fact that we are working with such a great company in our community. Keep up the great work guys!

prairiebox.com

Bittersandbottles

The product is fab, and the support is even better. Brad is the greatest, he was so responsive and he made sure we got taken care of in a timely manner. Anything he couldn't fix immediately, he was such to make sure he found a solution soon thereafter.

Tasr Tyc

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP - SUPPORT WIZARD BRENDEN (RON) & THE APP ITSELF ARE TOP NOTCH - #WINNING. #WHOOP #WHOOP
The app is 100% headache free. Loving it.
Thanks BRENDEN (RON) for installing the liquid code WITHIN SECONDS.......

Get Socked

Love the application, our business www.getsocked.com.au wouldnt be around today if it wasnt for this app. So easy to use and understand! Highly recommended

The Green Stamp

Thanks Ron for installing the Recurring Orders App for me. I tried and failed, looks like you got it up perfectly.

Everything looks great!

The Confessional

The Confessional Boutique Wine Revelations is a group of small batch, boutique winemakers in McLaren Vale, South Australia. In each case, our producers are passionate about their wines and more often than not their wines are a reflection of their own personality as well as the vagaries of seasons, regional characteristics and grape varieties.

At our cellar door we recently launched the Illuminati Club - which offers members exclusive invites, wine releases and discounts. When members join up they select the frequency they wish their recurring wine order to arrive and with their first order they are sent sent a welcome letter, free gift and the Illuminati talisman.

We have been using Shopify for a while now for our online store and when we launched the Illuminati Club we were desperately looking for a way to have the same order process online that we do at the cellar door - so we were delighted when we found out about the Recurring Orders app from Bold!

Basically our starting point was we wanted to be able to entice new members online and do this by showing them the price advantage that they would get by joining the Illuminati Club. Showing a discount price is not hard (we could have done this ourselves) but the hard part is to have a simple system that lets people sign up to the club, select how often they want their order to arrive, automatically generate the order, process payment and assign our Illuminati Club members into specific tags/groups in our customer database. On top of this we wanted a way that our Illuminati could manage their own recurring orders that gives them the flexibility to manage their own subscription and recurring orders and have a system that we could forecast our recurring sales.

The Recurring Orders App from Bold does all this and more and runs our Illuminati Club like a dream!

If you are looking for an app that seamlessly works with Shopify, easily manages recurring orders across all different types of products or carts, is straight forward to set up and will grow your business then this app is for you.

We have not had to deal directly with the support team to date but in terms of the support and set up documentation provided it was great!

Like most Shopify apps, there is a bit of configuring required to set up and customise the Recurring Orders app but this is easily managed in-house. The install documentation and help text is very clear and we were able to easily install and configure the app ourselves.

Gamechanger Monthly

This app adds much needed functionality to Shopify and the team at BOLD was a great help to get the setup perfect.

Einhorns Epic Cookies

Great app! Super easy to install and the staff is very helpful with any questions about functionality and design.

Mefirstliving

Great app and even better customer service! I thought it would be an issue that they can't be contacted via phone but their response time with e-mail is almost instant and it means I don't have to awkwardly wait on hold while someone figures out a technical problem with my store!

Corey helped me today. I told him the issues we were experiencing with our website and our subscriptions. He went in and fixed the entire problem and just e-mailed me back to let me know it was fixed.

Crisis averted! =)