Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Magicseasonorganics

I will update this review once things have settled: it will either stay at 3 stars or go up to 5.
So far, the app works as intended but its features are not very well adapted to our particular needs - we deliver organic veggies to customers' door. We struggle with the fact that the app sets weekly/bi-weekly deliveries based on the date the customer bought the subscription, rather than the date the customer wants his veggies delivered. There is a bug that prevents customers from adding products to their subscription. We had to pick the Recurring Cart option, which doesn't have the Swap feature. Having one of the veggies out of stock stops the order from being generated, whereas we would just swap the missing veggie for a similar one at the warehouse. Plus a few little annoying things.
BUT - so far, Bold's support has been excellent. Its technical team is working on the bug, Victoria and others are extremely responsive. I will have to pay for customization work, but I do understand this app is designed to serve most of the needs of most users. I am hopeful that once my issues are resolved, I will be able to leave a 5-star review.

Broya Living

This app is great! The team at Bold is really doing it right!

Legwerks

The Bold team has moved quickly and is easy to communicate. The current subscription system should work to get my idea off the ground.

Vetalogica

Great app we use on our website www.vetalogica.com.au

Ohmymail

Super nice and easy app! I get an appointment super fast after contacting the support to get some extra feature for my website. They were incredibly fast to help me, they also take time to explain me with screenshot and video so I'll be able in the futur to do it by my self. I'm really really super happy with this app! GO FOR IT!

Laundryninja

had to request install 3x
Confusing interface full of ads trying to upsell other products

Subscriptions don't support product variants - so you have to create SUPER clunky options for every variant.

I have a service business, and it's already tough to work around Shopify's myopic focus on Ecommerce.

They offer a lot of customer support but ultimately I'd rather just use something else that's less aggressive

John Dede

Best app ever for a Marketplace

Baking Time Club

So easy to use and set up, really impressed and they installed the code :)

Buti

Anytime I have had an issue, support at Bold has gone above and beyond (and quickly) to provide solutions and break things down (Raj is the man!). Even little issues can feel daunting when you don't have time to add another thing to your list—and Bold seriously eases my concerns, quickly, every time. 6 stars.

Build My Small Business App

Newbie Bliss !!

Let's face it, we've all had to start at the beginning in everything we do. Going into business for yourself is no different.

That first day, when you sit at your desk, tuck in your chair, flex your wrists and then stare at your screen waiting for some insight into what you are going to do next.

It's a frightening prospect. When you run your own business you are putting yourself our there to be judged. Will people like my products and services? Will people like me? How to I structure my catalog? How do I deal with buyers from different states and countries? How do I retain my customers?

All the thousands of questions you have to answer it is this last one that is perhaps the most crucial one.

We need to WOW our customers. We need to create an unbeatable customer experience and a large part of this can be achieved through the purchasing experience you have.

Imagine running a business, where you rely on customers buying from you month in, month out, or quarter in, quarter out. Then imagine the frustration from those customers if you insisted on sending an invoice for payment for each transaction cycle.

That is one FAST WAY to lose your customers.

The buying experience that is enabled by the BOLD RECURRING ORDERS means that I can offer my customers the SUBSCRIPTION EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME.

It puts all the control into my hands, while creating total ease of purchase and tracking for my customers.

It wouldn't be possible for my business to operate without a recurring order feature. Believe me, I did the research and BOLD offers the best. A powerful, fully supported, totally integrated subscription solution that I couldn't live without.