Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments

Pyure Sweet

Has helped secure thousands of dollars in recurring revenue each month. Definitely an app worth considering for hands-off orders. I would have given 5 out of 5 stars if the interface was more user friendly for customers who want to order in single units or cases, and with or without subscriptions displaying the new unit cost and the savings per unit.

Balancing Hormones Naturally

I'm new to Bold but I'm finding the app very useful and they make it easy for a non technical person like myself to understand it all. I would recommend it to everyone.

Fair Ridge Farms

Been using the app a few weeks and technical support is good, and the app is easy to use. It would be nice if Bold processed the recurring orders at a set time (eg midnite, since that is how shopify reports are broken down) rather than usually between 6-9am CST

Pathways 2

Good subscription service for shopify.
However, shopify itself isn't very good for subscription sites...
over all pretty good!

Threeavocados

This app works great. Easy set-up and easy for customers to sign up and manage their own subscriptions. Super-easy for us to manage their subscription, too! We used to use PayPal for subscriptions and couldn't make simple changes for customers (such as adding another bag of coffee) due to PayPal limitations. This app makes it easy to keep our customers happy!

Sunflower Diaper Service

We've been using this for months with great success. Our business is unique and requires unique solutions - we use this app to automate our diaper service orders. We jumped from PayWhirl to this and have been glad ever since.

WHAT I LOVE:
- My customers can manage their own service. They login, skip weeks, swap subscriptions, all without calling or emailing me! If they choose to contact me, I can update everything manually.
- The features keep getting better. There were a few key functions that I asked for in the beginning (like being able to manually add coupons for existing customers) that have been added now. BOLD is really listening and pumps out improvements all the time.
- Gift/Prepaid subscriptions. Awesome. With this, I can also offer a discount for prepaid subscriptions, which means cash flow!
- One checkout - customers can subscribe AND make one-time purchases all at the same time. The customer facing side is awesome.
- Custom automate emails that can be branded (withing reason). My customers love the touch points
- Consistent charge times. For me, at 8:07 every am the orders for that day come through. I'm not sure if this is intentional, but I love being able to depend on it. Slurp down the rest of my coffee and get moving!
- I can manually select start dates for subscriptions.
- BOLD customer service has been stellar. Helped with a liquid issue, very responsive, honest, and want me to succeed.

What I'm looking forward to seeing:
- full Shopify gift card integration. Currently I work around this manually by cancelling the gift card and issuing a coupon for the amount, which is a slight PITA.
- Minimum recurring order option - I'd like to make the customer buy a block of prepaid orders up front and then keep going. This option will be A+ for services like mine or a consultant or business coach.

Lehighbiltong

Great app and great customer support!

Cimarron Coffee Roasters

Recurring Orders is easy to implement and update. It's been a big part of growing a sustainable retail coffee business.

Shop The Green Life

This is really one of the BEST apps in the Shopify app store. The functionality is awesome and flawless. Their customer support is incredible. We needed some customization done so that it fit our store's look and feel and they spent so much time making sure it was perfect.

Unfortunately, Shopify won't store credit cards and this app from Bold allows for recurring billing so we don't lose out on keeping a customer for the long-term.

Thanks Bold!

Top Home Solutions

Fast respond & installation,

I´m not a technology fan, but they make it so easy!!!!

You are doing it great!
Thank you Brenden, Paul & Bold team!