Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Chasing Time

Thank you Blake for installing my app so quickly! I tried to do it myself but couldn't get it to work. SO thankful you could add it that fast for me really appreciate it :)!! I'm going to try the Social AutoPilot next!

Shopscan

Great job Blake. Thanks for quick and worldclass support. Cheers,
Simon

Levity Brew

Super easy to install, great customer service, and great product!

Kevin Dobbins Pearls

Support is spectacular. Did the code work for me and advised me on all the set up! Thank you Kevin and Bradley, you rock!

Grateful Body

Wow! Bold is a stellar app provider in a world of some many options. We use more than one and can't get enough. With the strongest support team that strives to offer the highest level of customer service, we are more than pleased.

This app has been highly successful in creating an edge to create returning fans of our company. Our site has a high traffic of new customers and we have seen drastic improvements on making a new customer a returning one! Simple to use with so many levels of customization, which we love, and capabilities to edit all our customers information if needed.

Any time we need assistance or have a request, Bold has been there for us 100% with our problems solved in one email! As a manager of customer experience and sales, it's an amazing relief to have answers quickly and resolutions provided in a short amount of time. Special shout-out to Brad and Kevin Wild, they have been a tremendous help and are always super friendly.

We love Bold!

Savonbox

As a subscription based brand, this solves everything I need. It's also one of the most competitive priced apps on the market, which is great for a boostrapped company like ours. :)

My Filters Direct

As a business owner, we all know how much effort goes into attracting and converting just one customer. Recurring orders enables us to not only capture that ever elusive first order, but further allows us to turn that initial order into repeat business, without having to send out endless marketing emails, etc...Simply convert the order and sit back and let the system do the rest app handle the rest.....I don't recommend running you Shopify store without it...

Tranquilotea

Best customer service on Shopify. Brad, answered all questions we had and they were a joy to deal with.

Manbrands

Brenden Is the absolute man! He quickly got everything installed for me and was clear about how to use the app and where all the resources were to get the most out of it. I look forward to this tool helping us grow! As a luxury men's socks company this has been incredible for us! Allowing our customers the thrill of receiving randomly selected socks shipped to their door every month is amazing. It is extremely well integrated within shopify and is easy to manage........ And MAKE MONEY! Love this app and the customer service is amazing. Very reachable and extraordinarily helpful with the integration process.

I am by no means a programmer and Bold gets that! They helped me every step of the way setting up this streamlined process to revenue growth. They communicate effectively and efficiently we were up and running in no time!

Wholesale Graphix

We implemented a loyalty program where existing customers would subscribe to our site, and receive free or reduced shipping on the products we sell daily. It helps build loyalty within our customer base, in a highly competitive market.