Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Modern Mini

Not only is the app perfect for what we needed (monthly subscription to our apparel), but the customer service was above and beyond. In my line of business, I reallllllly like companies with live chat. Chris was able to fix multiple issues with me immediately and log in and double check things to ensure they were working properly. He went above and beyond and is by far the best live chat person I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He is a HUGE asset to Bold Apps. It totally changed my view of bold apps entirely. I will be looking at more you company offers because this is a GREAT reflection on your company. Keep Chris FOREVER. I only hope the the is who I get help from next time.

Gillie And Marc Wine

We love the flexibility of the Recurring orders/subscription app. It's amazing all of the different settings you can control. It's a wonderful addition to offer to our customers, sit back and relax and have our wine club automatically delivered to your door! You guys are always great with any questions, no matter how big or small! Perfect for a newbie like me!

Flagandwire

As a coffee wholesaler/retailer it's been tricky for us to get the online retail side of things kick started. Having a really great app in place to route people who come to us asking for repeating small orders has been super invaluable. Our company has been in flux, re-branding and restructuring and now that we're coming out the other side with some additional staffing in place, I feel excited to hand my online strategist a Shopify site with a lot of really great features including the abilty to sell recurring orders thanks to Bold.

Cydney Mar Wellness

I already have customers on it !!
I haven't even emailed my customers about it yet !
Love it so far !

UPDATE *
Bold is absolutely fab, please get it if you have a product that is suitable to subscription !! You won't be sorry and it will pay for itself before BOLD even starts billing you for it. It will help me manage my inventory and plan the inventory management easily.

Do it !!

Think Crucial

So far it's been amazing! Very easy to set-up! :)

Stubble Stache

Bold Apps is instrumental in the continued growth of our business. Men use grooming products on a daily basis and having a way to automatically refill orders makes life all that much easier for our customers, and gives us predictable revenue. The few times we needed support the support staff was very responsive and quickly resolved the issue. Many thanks!

Candy Cravings

Great help. Smooth install and transition!

Vino Pair

Always a pleasure using Bold Apps Recurring Orders/Subscriptions for our company! Bold Apps Support by far the best customer service I have experienced! Quick, simple, and straightforward answers to help with any question or problem I have encountered. Especially to Victoria and James: Thank you so much! Very professional.

Peoples Choice Beef Jerky

Excellent app with great customer service.

Lazyathletes Com

Love this app!!!! Just when you join make sure you make it clear for your customers how to cancel there membership, make it easy for them to cancel to avoid them getting upset with you. With that said the app is great!!