Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Grand Parade Coffee

Great! Resourceful and responsive! Really well thought out!

Cafe Limon

Recurring Orders & Subscriptions is a great app. Intuitive and easy to implement.

Mrweebs

Great app, easy integration and very simple to use!

Flex It Pink

Seemless and Simple. Love the Bold App.

Looseleafteamarket

I'm fed up with this app. It does not display the subscription option on the product page for all the variants for a product. I also can't see which products are already added to a subscription so I'm lost on what I've added and what I haven't. Support is also spotty. I need another solution unless they can get it together. I do see that lots of people love the app so apparently it works well for some. But my experience has been frustrating and kind of terrible.

Sac Soap Co

Great CS and easy integration!

Veppocig

Good app, but has major flaws for our business due to the non-integration of Shopify coupons. (Shopify won't give them access to the coupon API). We have hundreds of loyalty coupons that are generated for our loyal customers, but they cannot use them on subscription orders.

If that's not an issue for you...this app works great!

Another major customer complaint was that no additional (non-subscription) products could be added to subscription orders.

Happy Wax

Thanks for your app. It has been great! Keep up the good work.

Koffee Kult

Bold RO works great! After using another app for a few years we mage the switch over to the Bold RO and can not figured out why we did not sooner.

This app DOES NOT create hidden products with a discount like other apps and management is super easy. Customer management is easy and most important seeing your upcoming orders and estimated revenue is is very clear.

Bold Reoccurring orders is the best choice that is available.

Farmmomma

We really like this App and how easy it makes having a subscription box! Thank you!
I wanted to add to this review to update it from a year ago and say that the support staff saved me today and went above and beyond! Specifically Morgan Wowk but I’m sure a lot of other behind the scenes people as well. They helped me fix a problem within hours that originally would have taken days! The emergency was my technical error and they still dropped everything to come to my rescue! I can’t say thank you enough! Great service and staff!