Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Django Coffee Co Shop

I love the app. So simple to use and so beneficial to my online store. Brenden from Bold support was a huge help in early set up, he provided excellent advice and very quick response time. I am extremely happy with the service.

Buccio Baby Shop

Support has been super helpful and they configured my app really quickly.

Fearless Training

Easy, Smooth, Professional, Efficient, Brilliant ! :) Great customer service, dilligent with the follow up and happy to help :)

All I can say is thank you for being part of the 1%, like myself my business prides itself on quality & providing above & beyond customer satisfaction :)

They are quite simply there 24/7 to deal, handle & resolve anything you need asap. They just get S*%t done! Perfect.

Red T Shirts

We cannot recommend Bold and their Recurring Orders app enough! The app does everything we wanted it too straight out of the box (well, installation) and there are are so many great features, we're still learning just how powerful the app is.
Oh, and we shouldn't forget the simply outstanding customer service we've received from the guys @ Bold. Simply brilliant, they've been an absolute pleasure to work with. We were so impressed, we're now trying to work out how we can integrate more of their apps into our store!

Supplies4home

Install was a breeze thanks to their excellent customer support.

Stoke Media

Great app. Super support and communication.

My Chimerical

Corey was terrific! He kept following up on me to make sure the BOLD subscription app was working properly and showing up on my site. I was amazed by his level of customer service. Most companies you wait for days for help. Not with BOLD. They truly adhere to the principle of caring for their customers. Corey was outstanding! Thank you. ; )

Chiwhite

a really great app - installed quicky and easy to set up! Great way to get recurring purchases.

Good job guys!

Milk Eggs

works great. complicated system, but does a lot! :-) best option on the marketplace.

Cupidquiver

Easy access to the support team has us hooked. Customers loving the functionality doesn't hurt either!