Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Summit Learning Systems Inc

Great programs and support is very helpful in getting you up and running. These guys get it!

Globopstore

Ron installed the liquid code for this app within minutes of me requesting it. The app itself looks pretty good!

Gooodcoffee

love it! great customer support and great software!

Klm Cosmetics

Brad has been extremely helpful in getting my app set up the way I want and make it look cohesive with my site. Thanks for the great job!

Tribay Market

Koodos to Ron! He helped me install my app in just 1 day. I highly recommend this app it's easy to manage and they install it for you for free.

Wooftown Ca

The customer service with Bold has always been exceptional. We are in contact regularly with Bold to assist us with managing our online subscriptions and we have never had a poor experience. Bold staff go above and beyond with detailed explanations, videos, and follow-ups. Most recently Rushit was able to help us sort out an issue and was very helpful.

Circuex

Ron was Guru++ Level with his support; ultra fast and ultra competent. Great job Ron, thanks!!

Norgeibilder

Thanks, Ron and the team for great service!

Your Natural Healing

Awesome Product, Great and Fast Support! Thank you!

Horsham Coffee Roaster

Great customer support! We needed a couple of modifications for the popout cart to work correctly and Rebecca got this done in just a couple of days. Very impressed!