Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

SkinnyStix®

Arvi is the best! Super helpful to make sure everything works as it should :) Thank you so much for going above and beyond for us!

March 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words about our support team; we're glad we could help! Good luck with the launch of your store. :)

All He Loves Box

I have a subscription box business and Bold is the best app I have used. Very easy to use and provide all the features needed for my business. Customer service is impressive and knowledgable. The helped me with all my tickets in no time and always deliver the best solution possible. Highly recommended!!

Idioma Coffee Roastery

Jonnathan was extremely helpful in fixing my issues. Not only was he knowledgeable about what I was trying to describe to him, but he was also fast. Thank you sir!!!

iExhale Organics

Great customer support experience! Jonnathan helped correct the problem in less than 10 minutes, thank you!

March 1, 2019

Thanks for the review!

House of Vapes - London

Helpful staff. Thanks Grace for your support. The app is easy to use as well and nicely done. It can slow down the page loading time which is the only bad point I can see.

Pooch and Mutt

I've never had an issue with this app that they couldn't fix, their support team are super reliable and the application saves time and money that small businesses simply cannot afford to spend, i definitely recommend checking out this application if you're interested in building boxes or subscriptions and also recommend that you look into mapping your products out carefully with their advice.

DryEyeShop

About 15% of my business is subscriptions. I have appreciated Rushi and Melanie's recent support getting my needs met and customized.

Allora Wine Club

Awesome support!, I recently got in touch with Scott S. awesome guy and spuer friendly. Been using this app for 6 months now.

Moms Across America

The team at Bold know their stuff. For far too long, I was managing two Shopify carts with two different gateway merchants, using Bold Subscriptions for both carts. When it came time to consolidate and simply, the Bold team didn't blink. They guided me through all of the gnarly back end stuff to get my hard-earned customers into one cart, one merchant, and one Bold Sub app. Whew! Thank you, guys! You rock!

Pierson Place Roasting Co

The app is great! They are always super helpful when I have a question or just need some support. They made adding a subscription to our website easy. I plan to utilize many more of their apps soon.