Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Halftime Razors

Thanking Daniel and his team for their quick and helpful response! Bold Subscription responded back promptly.

Honey Shea Studios

Ankur & Priyanka thank you for all your help today resolving an issue I had with Bold Subscription. I appreciate all your help getting that refund to me and providing a telephone number to call in the future when needed.

Diamond Oral Care

Priyanka assisted me with finding language settings to clarify the buying experience for our customers. She was very helpful! Thank you Priyanka! Additional help from Clifford today provided a step by step solution to additional questions - saving me the need to contact BOLD. Great CHAT support from both agents.

Yee Yee Apparel

Their live chat is super helpful. They respond quickly and have handled all our concerns. Carter in particular was very helpful and patient.

OKEANEA

Good customer service. Always responsive and so far so good. The dashboard is also intuitive and not too difficult to use.

Cottonwood Coffee

Carter quickly and efficiently walked me through some very basic steps that I was struggling with.

SPARK365

So far has worked well for my digital goods subscriptions. Aryan Sharma in customer service was great -- friendly and resolved my issue quickly.

Titan Tungsten

I had a few questions and Vighnesh was able to solve them quickly. Very professional, accurate and knowledgeable.

Manhattan Milk

Great customer service. Carter and Kelsey took care of our issue promptly. Great app, the additional recurring revenue created is well worth the monthly fee.

204Style

Excellent Customer Service! Aryan was very professional & quick to respond.
I would recommend this app. Thank You!