Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Majestic Fusion Hookahs

Their customer service is Terrible ! .....It is ridiculous how long it takes to get some proper assistance. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP !!!

FRESH CHEMISTRY

Have been using this app for almost a year and it has always run smoothly. I just sold out of a product and wanted to know if I could still fulfill the subscription orders without having the product available for sale on my website, so I tried the online live chat option to get help. Vighnesh answered and he was fantastic. He walked me through exactly what my options were, pros and cons of each, and even checked out my store himself to make sure everything was appearing as it should be. Really great customer service, makes me value the app/service even more.

Eclair Lips

Still getting used to the ins and outs of this app but one of the main reasons that I chose Bold was because I had heard great things about their support, and they did not disappoint! I've chatted with them at least a dozen times since we installed the app back in May and they have been fantastic each time. Today Priyanka helped me out and got my question resolved within a few minutes.

iDrinkCoffee.com

great customer support. Vignesh was especially helpful recently. The app itself can use a lot of improvements and has several shortcomings, but I have no doubt the bold team is working on improving them as I type this. One feature I eagerly await is for customers to be able to change line item properties on build-a-box subscriptions.

Bali Organix

Honestly I tried to move to Recharge due to Bold not offering Paypal at checkout and I spent almost 2 months swapping from Stripe to Braintree just to have Paypal. The team at Bold has let me know they are working hard to allow paypal at checkout so thats good news. I find the options and functionality of Bold to be far superior to Recharge. Support in the past few days with Cody at Bold has been fantastic and he totally changed my mind about it. Thanks Cody

Go Gamble Shop

Great customer service from Vighnesh. Had a tech problem and it was fixed through live chat VERY QUICKLY, even though I accidentally killed the chat.

Black Velvet Styling Ltd

Easy set up and specific theme help via web chat from Vighnesh. My third app from Bold, always excellent service and support.

NSC Agency Store

Great customer support. Simran has helped me a lot! There have been many other great reps too. This app was the solution to an ongoing issue we had not figured out how to solve until we found it.

Hidden River Roasters

We have appreciated the live chat help with this app. Every time we need help, there is someone capable on the other end of the chat to help us. It's been great for our recurring orders.

Treats Card by HomeMyPet

Best App for subscription with better functions and great support.
Easy to use and user friendly dashboard too.