Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Sol Dlicious

I love this BOLD app because it allows me to set my emails and subscriptions on autopilot! The customer service is awesome and always fast! The app is super easy to use too! Thanks Bold!

Gps Vts

We needed this for our GPS Vehicle Tracking business, to be able to bill our customers monthly, every month. Quickbooks offers a recurring invoice but it is NOT user friendly, not automated, and not for me!! Automation is the key to streamlining things, and this app does the job perfectly. They are always coming out with new features, and updates as well. Thanks for a great app!

www.gpsvehicletrackingsolutions.com

Detox Tea Caps

excited to get started using Recurring Orders for my Detox Tea Caps. Just signed up for the 90 day free trail, so far, really easy!

Maddie Lulu

Thank you Brenden for installing the liquid code on my recurring orders app! It was done the same day and I now have my subscription product up and running!

Bully King Magazine

Love this app! The recurring subscription, stats, features and all the bells and whistles is more than i expected and we are impressed. You've got a long term customer here! This blew away our expectations and then some. Best app out for anyone with a subscription based business. Thanks again!

BULLY KING Magazine
www.bullykingmagazine.com

Usimplyseason

Many thanks to Brenden from Bold Apps. He got us setup so quickly and during Canada's Victoria holiday. Very happy with the work done to style it up a bit to match our theme.

Ultrashake

Great job to the Team at bold. Brendan got us setup so quickly. Very happy with the service and with the quality of the product. This will make everything so much easier for our team. http://www.ultra-shake.com

Conduitcoffee

So far, this app has greatly simplified our store and our subscription options, yet providing more services to our customers! A refreshing change from our previous subscription options.

Crik Nutrition

Does what it says with lots of options to customize it perfectly.

The support team installed all the code for me within a couple days and it has been working flawlessly since.

Would definitely recommend using this app if you're thinking about it!

Coffee Rising

It's a really great product, but the service is even better. Brenden installed it less than 24 hours after I put in the request!