Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Roast Coffee And Tea Company

We have been using Recurring orders for our green coffee subscriptions at www.RoastCoffeeAndTeaCompany.com Our customers like the ease of use and it helps us grow recurring sales.

Alex
www.RoastCoffeeAndTeaCompany.com

Heat Hot Sauce Shop

Works great and the support has been awesome!

Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics

I love this app. It is a great way to add a subscription to our page.

Myname News

Thanks Brenden for getting my app installed!

Www Amsterdamjuices Com

This used to be a great company as far as support. They installed this, claimed it was 100% and even set to my style... Obviously not, and anyone could have seen that by just looking at the page. Request after request, canned response after canned response. I will NOT be recommending these guys any longer, I am embarrassed that I ever did!

Bone Broth Co

Amazing support and love the app! Shoutout to Tamer and Brenden for their awesome work and service

Rincon Del Chef

Great extension, nice work and awesome service.
Brenden is da maaaaan!

Healthy Earth

Great app and amazing support!

Ecoserv

Originally, I reviewed a 1 star. This was due to the challenge I had with getting in contact with any team member. However, I was reached out to be a few team members and was given excellent service. They dedicated time with me on the phone, helped me brainstorm ideas for buildout, and installed the app for me.

Truly an awesome team there and they are working really hard for each customer it seems. I have just started tinkering with the app and it's fantastic! Lots of control, functionality, and one of the best UX/UI available. The wait was well worth it.

Fellows Essential Gentleman

Top Service installed within 1 day, even went to the lengths of matching the style to my store too! Marie-Claude may you win your office competition! You deserve it!