Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments

Kitchen 44

Awesome App! This is just what I needed for my subscription-based service. Brenden set up the app for me and had it done the same day! Easy to use and I'm able to customize most of the features.

Mothermantis

Really awesome apps. Lets customers select products on a schedule best for them. Minion Made really knew who they were recommending with this, BOLD has been great!

Kudos to BOLD (http://boldcommerce.com) & Minion Made (http://minionmade.com).

White Clouds Vaping Co

Brendan and team at Bold really came through for me!

Great customer service is the icing on the cake of a app this is SO POWERFUL! Highly recommend anyone in ecommerce to consider this app - it will pay for itself!

Sentinel Cloud Service Brokers

My customer's love that their subscriptions never expire and they don't miss out on updates. Recurring orders was very easy to setup and works perfectly. I looked at just about every subscription management software on the web before purchasing from Bold Apps. This app saves me hours of time every month not having to send expiration notices.
David

Beerd Iron

Quick and fantastic service! Did an amazing job integrating into www.beerdiron.com! Thank you!!!

Nardos Natrual

Thank you bold & thank you Angele especially! My liquid was installed so fast and I was rocking and rolling in no time. Great service!

Natural Genetics

Amazing app. Support was awesome in setting everything up!

Trailer Locate

This app works perfect for our monthly subscriber base. They are always updating it with new features!

3atgrain5

We have loved using this app in our store and the number of subscriptions we have gotten!

Glotrition

I really love this app. It's made offering auto-ship to my customers super easy. The dashboard is easy to figure out. Customizing the widget and email notifications that go out was also very easy. Kevin was great at answering my questions on things I couldn't figure out. Will be looking at other BOLD apps to see if there is anything else I can use.