Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Instaglam

I moved to shopify after using a wordpress site and was looking for a efficient recurring order app--- your recurring order app fit the bill; which is pretty awesome. I have many resources and tools I could have used, but I chose to stick with you guys.

From installation, integrating it with my current products, and managing the orders; it has been a breeze. Being able to use coupon codes and give the customers a discount for subscribing is a fantastic touch.

Thanks for being so awesome!

Sugarhaul

I have several businesses and am now starting an e-commerce store with no experience in programming or site set up. Recurring Apps is an easy to use and understand app which is critical to my subscription business.

Kevin Wild, the best Tech support ever, has been a life saver through this start-up process. He has helped me with so many backend pieces that I have no expertise handling. Kevin is not only knowledgeable but he is efficient and very quick to respond to whatever I was needing help with.

nakee & co

When I needed some details further explained, my main ninja Kevin was there and provided me with top notch solutions. He called exactly when he said he would, he answered every question I had, and rather than redirecting me to someone else when I needed some code altered, he took care of it himself. Like I said, top notch. If the rest of the Bold staff is like Kevin, they too will end up getting acquired for 900 million like BrainTree did.

soccus.en

I can't recommend highly enough both this amazing app and the guys at Bold. They're truly amazing. I've been lucky enough to have their immediate help to solve any issue I was finding along the way, working side by side for as long as I needed. Now the app is up an running and looking very good indeed! Oh, and the app couldn't be more user-friendly. TOP!

Cigar Reserve Cedar Spills

First, I don't know where to start. The ease and automatic nature of the reoccurring order app is borderline ridiculous for a novice like me. Second, this app has literally been 100% successful in capturing EVERY order from customers who put into their checkout. The best part, is each order is not a one and done order, the customer is now reordering each month until whenever! Our monthly income is growing and becoming more consistent.

The support team had received almost daily calls for the first week of questions and "if they could do that" type stuff. Every time they were very courteous, polite, friendly and solved all my thoughts. They even went above and beyond to code in something that had even been done yet. But, listened to my suggestion, tried many times and finally made it happen! Just to make me a happy customer.

Daily Nutrition

Another home run app from the team at Bold Apps.
I've really enjoyed every app I have installed with them. They have been super helpful with any questions I ever have.
Recurring Orders app integrates really well with my store and I'm excited about the potential with this app. For sure a must download if you can offer recurring orders on your store.

Thank You Guys!

Crazy Critters

Bold’s Saves Lives!

Crazy Critters specializes in Sugar Gliders & Hedgehogs (sweet and cuddly as well as prickly exotic pets that we have worked with for many years) and being a licensed USDA professional dealer we spend a lot of time with our customers teaching about the importance of food / diet choices and how this impacts their pets long term health. Time and time again we have seen exotic animals get sick and die from substandard "box store" foods and it always makes us so very sad so we started marketing the only high end food available that actually meets these exotic pets needs. But the problem was your average pet parent gets busy and often forgets that they need to order more "Wild Glider" exotic foods until it's to late! Then they call us frantic for answers about what to do or even worse they substitute one of those poor quality "box store" foods or let their little babies go without! We wanted to find an application that could help us help our customers and their pets by making the ordering process simple, fast, and easy! After looking for sometime we picked Bold's auto Recurring Ordering app and our customers love it because now they no longer have to worry or stress about getting food that their exotic pets need and love as now it comes every month like clockwork. We may never know for sure how many exotic pets have been saved by Bold’s app but we are sure it has helped make life more enjoyable and stress free for our customers while improving our financial bottom line. THANKS

reputation.global

A very easy app to configure and use.
If you are looking for a simple to use but flexible solution to your recurrent billing needs - this is your app.

Craveyon Wines

Very good technology. Great development. Support is great and they really care.

A mission critical app for us! Love it. The new reporting features are a great start.

****
Had a major issue (something I did) and Corey was right there to help!

Plasma Nutrition

Excellent app, Bold installed it for me and has been working great, Support was quick to solve any issues i had. My automatic re- orders has gone off flawless. Thanks Bold