Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Roastery Hope Coffee

Great app easy to set up and also bold has a great team given the customer the best support you could have. High recommend.

Cubicle Queen

Brenden was very helpful and quick to install my app for me!

Crookandstaple

Really great app - would 100% choose it over the other subscription apps

Goodnight Darling

This is just the best app ever. You must add this to your store especially if your products are purchased multiple times by the same people.

Dnasoles

cool app cant wait to test it out. from the looks of it i would deff tell my friends about this for all there stores

Liquecolor Online

Really cool apps from Bold....

The Elegant Executive Curve

OMG the support team has been AWESOME to a 'T'!!
They installed the liquid for me (to begin with I had no idea what this was - got a learning curve happening)
I've had a lot of questions back and forth to set it up for my product which is not straightforward to how it would normally be used and the team have answered all my questions, even adding code to my Theme to make it work properly (and the Bold Customer Support is faster at answering my questions than Shopify is!) - I love you guys!

Localurbanbitestest

Since installing Recurring Order and Subscriptions we've had great service and wonderful people to work with at Bold. They have been quick to answer any questions we had or trouble shoot issues, and the follow-up call after installation was a nice touch. Thank you!

The Fountain Of Juice

This is the exact solution we needed for offering recurring orders on our store. The flexibility and functionality are spot on. We continue to be impressed by the Bold team and their suite of applications. Having tried numerous apps from other developers, I can honestly say that none of them have even come close to the level of competency and professionalism we have received from Bold. Kudos! Keep up the good work.

Dapper And Done

I just had this app implemented in the last week, so I haven't had much experience with it - but it seems great so far. The customer service team has been awesome. Brendan did the liquid installation super quickly, and Victoria has been really helpful with her customer service as well!