Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments

Wolf Peak

So I just received my first recurring order just a few days after having installed the app!

Brenden was brilliant and got everything working for me in lightning speed - literally told them there was no rush when I took their FREE install option and boom... done. I didn't even have time to drink my coffee in between.

The interface is great, so simple and easy to use and understand with great help popups if you get a bit confused.

Wish I had found you guys earlier... Already looking at your Order Management App and Loyalty one!

The Coffee Boxes

An excellent app, from the integration done so by their team, to the different billing options and recurring cart options. Ideal for any subscription business

Ricky And Larry Coffee Club

Love, LOVE, L.O.V.E. the Recurring Orders APP... If you don't have it, you NEED it. Or maybe you like LOSING MONEY every day! (BTW, Victoria, Brad and Corey rock support and tech help!!)

- Ricky and Larry (The Coffee Cousins)

Harrar Coffee Roastery

Thank you Brenden for your awesome job. It was easy to follow. I like this simple apps. I hope it works well. We're happy to find this app.

Thanks again Brenden for the simple instruction

Drankenxl

Awesome like all other Bold apps!

Anacapa Coffee

Bold made it easy to install and configure this app to automatically start taking recurring orders. Overall pretty solid and no complaints so far.

Jcandymonthly

This app is amazing.......simply said. www.japancandymonthly.com would not be live without the aewsome support from the staff at BOLD. They even installed the liquid for free! Most apps would only give the option to do it yourself! I definitely recommend Recurring orders and Subscriptions. This app is amazing!

Iptvonline Ca

Great app... simple and functional... Support is responsive and I would loved to recommend to others...

There are tons of options and configuring the same is easy and simple. Good job guys.

Check my website for its example www.iptvonline.ca (check monthly subscriptions)

One of the best app from one of the best developers. Through this app I have increased my revenue by 25% and its a huge success. The best part is; it is user friendly and helps my customer to trust my store more now. I can put subscription on specific product and its way easy than other apps. It also gives a dashboard to understand how my subscription is helping me and users too get their own screen to manage their subscription. all in all, a great app.

Butter Angels

Bold is very hands on making the set up process simple. I would recommend using it.

Novawhite

App works as described. Support personnel helped to install the recurring orders app for free. This was greatly appreciated.

Thanks Bradley