Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Pretty Litter

Many thanks to the Bold Team with special shout outs to Jay, Kevin and Eric for their help and support in getting the recurring app working seamlessly with my Shopify store. They are courteous, helpful and thoughtful in their approach. Recurring Apps is now the app I use for my subscription renewals, which is a fundamental part of our business model. They have a great support team and I appreciate the attentiveness.

Rockster 2

Amazing Customer Service. Thank You Kevin and Brendon!!!

Stackedskincare2

Easy to install and super easy to use! It's helped me grow my recurring revenue and gain customer loyalty. If you have a product that needs to be auto refilled, this is a great app to add to your store!

Vape02 Com

Brenden was awesome, very quick and took care of installing the liquid code in no time. Brenden should win his contest, after all, Brenden did a great job. Good job Brenden, Brenden you did well.

Thanks again Brenden and Bold Apps

Comicpop

The app works fairly well, and customers will buy through it. I do have two issues.

1. Tech support is great when you sign up and need the code installed. After that, it is slow and practically non-responsive. This has always been a gripe of mine at Bold.

2. The control panel is confusing to customers, and they cannot make changes to their subscription. If they can, they don't know how and neither do I.

Everything else is pretty good. The app does what it says and is well thought out. I have been able to build a subscription customer base with this app.

Choklatude

Just finished adding this app to my store, and the instructions were pretty easy to follow and they set everything up in a very timely manner. =) Can't wait to see this start working!

Carolinabiltong

This app rocks! Just added it to my store and so for my new jerky product - it's perfect because it's not available in stores making the subscription capability a real plus. Great job guys! Brenden who helped set up was fantastic. Thanks Brenden!

Packthestore

Awesome app. Works exactly as advertised, and plenty of help available in the Help section. Love it.

Lifters Choice

The app seems to work well, Brenden did a great job installing the liquid very quickly!

Herb Stop

We just launched a really neat subscription to our store - a monthly essential oil subscription box. I was so happy to find this app to make this idea become a reality! Easy to use and set up, very straight forward. Also, the support is very helpful. Really loving this!