Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Renovatecrate

Great App, Great Customer Service!

Heyshabbyme

Extremely powerful app and top notch customer support. Victoria was able to get our company out of a bind and personally got us up and running within an hour. A+ company and customer service!

Cleaningservice

Please. For the love of god. Remove the request to comment and leave feedback popup. It's a UI nightmare

The New European

Excellent product - easy to use :)

Brew2you

This app is really powerful and is loaded with tons of awesome features. The best part is the Bold support team, they are super quick to respond and are always very helpful.

It's a bit daunting starting a subscription service and trusting apps or app providers with my business. What I quickly learned was that the team at Bold isn't just an app company that wants my money. They are an epic team that cares about their product and the success of my business. I tried other subscription apps and only ended up disappointed with the lack of features.

Local Rank Up

great app works fantastic.Great for free trail then re bill offers.

Readyhomeliteonline

Great product, constantly evolving and making themselves better, and 1st rate support. Would recommend this product to anyone!

Bajababy

Excellent app! Very easy to install. Support staff has been fantastic as well. I highly recommend added this to your store!

Dose Training Solutions

I've been using this app for a few weeks now and I love what it's doing for me. It was so easy to set up and I'm already getting orders. It's really awesome seeing what the projected revenue for the year is going to be and I can see this really helping me better understand that lifetime value of my customers.
Sure, I'll do that :-) press ENTER

Klatch Coffee Roasting

its buggy at times but overall works well. support team has been helpful too
(April 2017)

Honestly have at least one problem with Bold a week. I feel like we're losing customers every time because it is a problem for the customer. Not seamless.
(Sep 2019)