Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Ali Makes Things

Bold has fantastic support for this solid app. This is the top dawg.

Sublime Naturals

The BOLD TEAM especially Victoria are amazing. I am using the Recurring Orders & Subscription App for a subscription box launching in January, transferring over from another platform (which is a bit complicated). They have been stellar in helping me with the complications and details.

The app itself has great settings and is easy to use. My subscription doors open in January and I feel confident the platform will do everything it needs to do. I will post an update after I have been using it.

Thanks BOLD!

The Barn Coffee Roasters

Cody, Priyanka and the team are incredibly helpful and responsive even through holidays. Thank you guys! Keep it up!

Hijab Society

Amazing Support provided by the Bold Team! They help you every step of the way to make sure you are supported and in good hands. My experience with them surprised me by their incredible service!

Standart Magazine

I have started to use Bold Recurring Orders app recently, and got very positively surprised by its complexity and functionality. And, their customer support team rocks! Can't wait to start working with the app on a daily basis.

Trinest

It helps to create a Very accurate financial forecast, when you know exactly how much income is guaranteed in 3 or 6 moths through this app alone! :)

Freshspicebox

I've heard amazing things about this app...read most the reviews and I have friend from CurlMix who raves about this app! When I got the idea to start a subscription service I knew 2 things I needed to make this successful, shopify and BOLD! I am so thankful for this amazing service and I am excited about the future of my subscription box. Thank you!

Second Chance Candies

Great app and even greater customer service. I would recommend this app over the competition, which I've used.

Retrofit Caps

Awesome and and quickest technical support!

Food Rush

Victoria was extremely attentive to my needs....so much that she was actually keeping me on track with my projects and deadlines. How about that for software!