Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Endurance Products Company

Kevin is great quick to answer questions an very helpful. I use train tech support with Apple and I can spoke a gem when I interact with one. Keep up the good work.

Fit Face

Very robust app that allowed us to easily set up single-time purchases and subscriptions along with ways to encourage the different options to customers. Support was quick and willing to help with anything we needed.

Farooqui

I needed support for applying the recurring order code on my shop and had phenomenal support. I'm sure the entire team is great at BOLD but a guy named 'Warren' in particular was fantastic. He personally sent me such a warm email and also offered his own help for future issues I'd have. Great guy!

Hot4hire

Finally! Ben is my hero. After days of confusion and frustration! I was ready to give up and uninstall Bold Apps.

Ben! Saved the day and may gain many other products businesses. This is a great starting point for me to get started and looking forward to utility and explore many other Bold apps.

I am very happy and satisfied with Ben customer services. GREAT JOB!

Christopher Ceraso
Hot4hire, LLC
(844) 411.HIRE (4473)
chris@hot4hire.com
www.hot4hire.com
http://shop.hot4hire.com - You shop. We Donate.

Cloudstop

Only works with stripe and braintree, both of which done support my products. Cant use the app.

Coffeecrave

CoffeeCrave is loving this app.

Oshun White

Excellent app for subscriptions.

Cher4life

Great Product and easily to get more loyal customers

Dialed

I'm looking forward to leveraging this app with our new notebook wallet so consumers can subscribe to get their monthly notebook refills every 6 months. The Bold Apps team was incredibly fast to get the app installed - Ron is a rock star!

Perlacoco

Brenden was awesome in helping us install the app. Shouting out to him as a huge thank you. The app is amazing and we love it