Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Running Fit Box

Absolutely, Ron was quick to respond and assist with the set up of the app on my website.
I really appreciated his assistance.
Great work!

Seaforth Fish Co

Bold Apps knocks it out of the park every time, but I'm really loving the Recurring Orders app. I had used a subscription site previously, and it was super complicated. The Recurring orders app integrates so well into my website and is making it really easy for me to do business!!! AND - I have to say the service they provide is OUTSTANDING!!! I am not a techie - I can accomplish the basics, but am lost otherwise. The Bold Apps group is very responsive and always take care of me. I will be going to Bold Apps first for any apps I need to install.

Middle Of The Root

So far, so good. I'm looking forward to additional features being added to help build our customer base. As a start-up with very little funds we appreciate the 90-day free trial while we're figuring out how best to sell & market our product. I'm also impressed with the service and knowledge. Hoping to see recurring orders from customers very soon! Thanks guys!

Pure Bean Roasters

Very helpful! Setting up is easy to use and service is great! Love adding subscriptions.

Pyradyne

Are you kidding? Perfect! Just what we were looking for! Keep up the good work.

Pool Store Canada

Great App, looking forward to many recurring customers Excellent work guys

B Natural Snacks

Awesome app. Brad in support was most helpful and knowledgeable. Please working with this team.
B-Natural Snacks

Bullet Box

We just got started with Bold Apps and their Subscription model - its great! Customer support has been awesome. Looking forward to many subscriptions from here on out!

Infit Hq

Awesome app!!! Navigating through it is SO easy, and the support staff is very helpful! They give you a guide for EVERYTHING on the site. I'm very new to writing code (dropped out of my coding class because I didn't understand it) but the step by step guide made it simple even for me to add the code necessary to integrate the app with Shopify! Pop ups come up on every new screen to let me know exactly what to do. I love this app!!!

Beastro

Think about it twice before using this app. Horrendous support! No support staff available on weekends so if something goes wrong with their system (which is very glitchy to begin with) too bad for the customer. Their system failed this past weekend so no recurring orders were processed. I was unable to reach anybody until the following Monday, missing on a very large chunk of revenue. They fail to understand that companies depend on their product and do not take responsibility for the performance of their software.