Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Happy Way

Great app easy to use A+
Support was very quick to install and made sure it ran smoothly.

Ground Up Skin Co

Great app, works well and easy to use!

Empatia Coffee

Great app for adding simple subscription capabilities to your store. Most notably, one of the best customer service/support experiences we've come across so far in Shopify. The direct access to developers & sales at all hours of the day sets a high bar for other apps. Shoutout to Robb, Morgan and the rest of the team.

Rebel Pine Coffee

So far things have been great. I would and will continue to use Bold Apps simply for their incredible customer service. Seriously these guys are awesome and super responsive. The app is easy to use and seems to be working well. I've only been open a short time so it has not been hit with a ton of traffic but from what I have already seen its working great!

Kepp it up Bold. Y'all rock!

Joe Pup

After much frustration with Shopify for not caring enough to make subscriptions native to their platform and a disappointing experience with a competing app in the repeat billing space, Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold really came to the rescue. One quick phone call and they had us up and running in about an hour. Their level of customer service and technical support blows the other apps out of the water.

Magicseasonorganics

I will update this review once things have settled: it will either stay at 3 stars or go up to 5.
So far, the app works as intended but its features are not very well adapted to our particular needs - we deliver organic veggies to customers' door. We struggle with the fact that the app sets weekly/bi-weekly deliveries based on the date the customer bought the subscription, rather than the date the customer wants his veggies delivered. There is a bug that prevents customers from adding products to their subscription. We had to pick the Recurring Cart option, which doesn't have the Swap feature. Having one of the veggies out of stock stops the order from being generated, whereas we would just swap the missing veggie for a similar one at the warehouse. Plus a few little annoying things.
BUT - so far, Bold's support has been excellent. Its technical team is working on the bug, Victoria and others are extremely responsive. I will have to pay for customization work, but I do understand this app is designed to serve most of the needs of most users. I am hopeful that once my issues are resolved, I will be able to leave a 5-star review.

Broya Living

This app is great! The team at Bold is really doing it right!

Legwerks

The Bold team has moved quickly and is easy to communicate. The current subscription system should work to get my idea off the ground.

Vetalogica

Great app we use on our website www.vetalogica.com.au

Ohmymail

Super nice and easy app! I get an appointment super fast after contacting the support to get some extra feature for my website. They were incredibly fast to help me, they also take time to explain me with screenshot and video so I'll be able in the futur to do it by my self. I'm really really super happy with this app! GO FOR IT!