Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Rave Canada

RAVE Coffee is a specialty coffee roaster and the ability for us to be able to offer subscriptions to our customers is a huge advantage over our competitors. We used to offer subscriptions and monitor these manually through a spreadsheet but the process was lengthy and prone to error. Having this system automated through the Shopify order system means that no customer can no longer be forgotten.

A better experience for the customer means they are more likely to purchase the product again and in return provide an increase in our revenues.

Whenever we have asked for a modification on how the app works and appears the support team have been able to address these concerns within 48 hours

Pawpack

UPDATE: These guys are the best! If you are looking for a subscription tool look no further! They have a rock solid team that's always there for anything you need and the app just works perfectly as well. They have been so helpful since we got started with them that I can't express my gratitude enough.

Kevin, Brad, Corey, and Victoria have been awesome to deal with. They are incredibly responsive and I've never had such hands on help from an app developer. Highly recommend this.

The Crafted Crate

Wow, Iv been looking at this app for a while but had no idea how much it would change the way we manage our subscriptions. These guys have thought of everything. Our store will never be the same again.

Chris | Founder | CraftedCrate.com

Ctbirds No

Brenden helped me setting up this app, and it worked great!

Bizzy Coffee

Love the app, customer service is OFF THE CHAIN excellent. Would definitely recommend.

Happy Dog Food 2

UPDATE 09/08/2016
This app works wonderfully, support is great LOVE IT!

UPDATE 7/11/16

App is still performing excellently! Easy to use, support is awesome and best of all my customers love it!

UPDATE:

I recently switched from 3dcart to Shopify. Used a recurring order module that 3dcart offered, it was horrible. The recurring order module offered by Bold is far superior. They installed the app, quickly answered any questions and now it just runs seemlessly. This is a new store for me so I cannot offer much historical data on sales, but so far the feedback from my customers has all been positive.

The support team has been great. Quick to respond, knowledgable and easy to work with.

Brenden got my code installed and I am off and running to customize the app for my customers. Support has been great, quick to respond. Love this app thanks guys. Experienced a few hick-ups along the way, but so far so good.

Coffeephilia

Be careful, if you try the app and you do not like it and then remove it, their files will stay stuck to your website until they remove it for you and they are not really very helpful when you want to leave them and not use their app.
Their app is not efficient, rather a very basic one you can find anywhere for free. I warn you to stay away from them.

Astavita Shop

Brenden was super helpful and so far Bold has been fantastic alternative to some of the other products we've tried in the past. Thanks so much!

Horsesstore

Great App - works as designed and the support team is always available to help.

Yoga Nutrition

Great app ... it has generated a lot of extra regular income .. great support at the start as well
thanks to Bold !