Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Tristas Kitchen

Just started using it, and it looks great. It was setup within 2 days and looks fantastic, and it certainly brings in new business

Beard Brothers Club

Thank you to Brenden for installing the liquid code for my recurring orders app. I thought I did it right but I guess not. Couldn't have done it without ya. Thanks Brenden.

Nate
Beard Brothers Club

Unlimited Notions

Recurring Orders from Bold Apps opens up new opportunities for e-commerce. It's easy to use, gives some great insights with their data. Definitely worth trying out if you offer any type of product that the customer might repurchase.

Ok Robot

When using an app like this, support is extremely important and Bold apps have been amazing throughout my whole setup process. The app does (nearly) everything I need it too, and what it can't do, the amazing team have given me work arounds so i'm now good to go. I highly recommend the app and the team!

Pythair

I recently added Recurring Orders to my shop and I am loving the customer service I received from Mohammad. He installed my app and answered all questions I had! The liquid was installed in lesser time than I thought so I will turn the orders on very soon. I think this is something my customers will really enjoy.

Vervecoffeeroasters

Customer support has been amazing so far. Plugging this into our shopify site has been simple. Thank you Mohammad - he went above and beyond setting this up for us and getting us started. Would definitely recommend.

Troopster

My store provides military care packages to deployed military members and this app was one of the best choices I've made. This app allows the friends and family of service members to schedule care packages so that their Troop never has to be without. I can't thank you all enough. The service is a great option and the support is wonderful. Any time I have had questions they have been quick to help me. I greatly appreciate this app and the support team.

To add to this, I've changed my theme several times and the support team is always so great to reinstall for me. Most recently Anton not only installed this great app, but he also tried to make it flow better with my store theme which I really appreciate. I recommend this app and the customer support behind it. Thank you.

Luxbeautyclub

This sh&t is the bomb!!! They helped me twice ..amazing team!

Endurance Products Company

Kevin is great quick to answer questions an very helpful. I use train tech support with Apple and I can spoke a gem when I interact with one. Keep up the good work.

Fit Face

Very robust app that allowed us to easily set up single-time purchases and subscriptions along with ways to encourage the different options to customers. Support was quick and willing to help with anything we needed.