Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Herbal Tea Direct

Really poor worst experience. Staff initially took 3 or 4 weeks back and forth as they would not test anything then the founder contacted me and they offered to assist again. Another 4 weeks on and still not functioning and customers complaining. Now they will not reply and assist in removing the app and changes they have made. The app is full of bugs and does not work with Mobilia Theme. This is a real shame because the concept of the app is good, sadly too many bugs at this stage.

reputation.global

A very easy app to configure and use.
If you are looking for a simple to use but flexible solution to your recurrent billing needs - this is your app.

Craveyon Wines

Very good technology. Great development. Support is great and they really care.

A mission critical app for us! Love it. The new reporting features are a great start.

****
Had a major issue (something I did) and Corey was right there to help!

TurboPUP

Here's my experience: I am a new company just starting up with Shopify and looking for the best apps to please my customers. I read the features for this app and was really excited. After everything was installed I had multiple issues/glitches. I was ok with this as it's in Beta.

Here's what I wasn't ok with, multiple customers on my side were having issues with the service. When I passed up the issues, I wasn't getting a response. I threatened a bad review after 7 days of no response and suddenly had 3 different people responding.

As a new retailer, it's important for me to provide superior customer service to my awesome customers. The apps I choose have to have a strong customer service and support team as well, to make sure that I can get back to my customers and resolve issues. It wasn't my experience with this app.

I removed this app and went with someone else before my subscription service gets too big. The new company has amazing customer service and I've spent a total of 1 hour on the phone with them while they integrated my system 12 hours after moving to the app.

I'm very reluctant to write bad reviews, but I think it's important that I share my experience because I wish I had read all the reviews (I didn't read the bad ones) or I would have made a more educated choice.

Plasma Nutrition

Excellent app, Bold installed it for me and has been working great, Support was quick to solve any issues i had. My automatic re- orders has gone off flawless. Thanks Bold

TeardropShop.com

Great app! The Bold team has been very helpful and responsive to my questions

Club Jerky

So far so good! I've been dying to drop Chargify for a more integrated solution that meshes with my non-recurring products. Brenden was awesome installing the liquid code for me and Holly has been very helpful.

A few key features that I'd love to see but the app is still fairly new and they seem pretty open to adding requested features. This definitely seems like the long term solution though.

soccus.co

Have to test it in depth yet, but so far the experience has been phenomenal! Customer support couldn't be better: they answer your emails within minutes and one of their wizards has installed all the liquid code for free! Thank you for that Brenden! This app rocks!

Eco Life Global

Very disappointing app - many issues with this app - not fully integrating, recurring settings not working, customers not billed correctly, pricing of products wrong - we have been left with many orders for recurring orders which we cannot process or fulfill - the developers have not replied to any of our messages nor fixed any of the problems we have had with this app - we asked them to fix it or we will have to remove it from our shop and they removed it for us without even letting us know! Avoid at all costs unless you want loads of messed up orders and total chaos with your customers!!!!

Shop Ronnefeldt teas since 1823

Where to start? Well, installation was a breeze - it only took a few minutes to get the app up and running. Then Shazam! Re-loaded a product page and there was the subscription option complete with my "10% the purchase price today" incentive. We are giving the App a 30 day test before signing up for the premium but so far so good. I will write another review at the end of the 30 days, letting everyone know how the subscriptions performed.