Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Fuelit

We're a subscription box company for sports nutrition products, and we need the ability to sell subscriptions in order for our business to work. Recurring Orders therefore forms the very core of our online presence.

We initially had some issues with setup, but the guys at Bold are very helpful, and we're now happy customers!

Gudibag

Bold staff, Brenden, installed the app for us beautifully! Love it! Thank you Brenden.

Noniades

i sell my poems printed over differents support. I launched the store las 23th of may and just begin now. Im started up business, And i have to learn a lot of things about on line marketing.

Always i have a dubt you explain me really faster my questions

Goodies Delivery

Hey guys,
thanks for the formidable support, especially to Marty, who implemented the liquid for my shop page.

Dress Me Fab

Thanks to Brenden, I'm now up and running.
I can't wait for my customers to start using this app! I've been looking for something like this for a while.
Brenden was very helpful and so was Kevin as well.
Thanks guys!

Aroma Maya

Awesome app! Love it and it works great!

Bohoblu

This installation is a work in progress. I will continue to update as we move forward.

Installation was a breeze. Kevin was super supportive and eager/willing to help. That is why they get a star. They had 5 stars until our launch.

Once we launched and people wanted to make changes to their accounts, that's when they lost 4 stars. They would have lost 5 if Shopify would have allowed it. There seems to be no sense of urgency to help us help our customers and that is a shame. The issues are that customers either 1) can't log in and are told there is no account with their email address or 2) they can get in but it says they have no active subscription to cancel or change. Both are super basic features that we were told this app had. If the team made me feel that they cared and were working hard to help get it fixed, I would feel a little better. Unfortunately, the jury is still out.
....................................
UPDATE: After finally getting in touch with someone (in a matter of hours once I, the owner, got involved) we were able to work together to figure out that if a customer does not set up an account when they make the purchase, they cannot manage their account (sounds obvious now but in the order process, you don't realize that you are not setting up an account). In lieu of forcing registration and potentially losing sales, we will send out an email reminding customers to sign up on our site using the same email address they did for their subscription and then the management portion is super easy and self explanatory. If anyone else is doing this a different way with success, please let me know.

Speed bumps hurt but the goal is that you get past them and learn from them. I can say that once the right people heard my concerns, they were right on it - even one person from vacation and one from home.

Beardfriendly

Graeme from Bold Apps is the JAM!! White Glove treatment in getting the Recurring Orders app integrated into my store!

Outcast Garage

So far so good! Works really well and easy to set up! Does what its suppose to do and updates almost instantly to products on the site! Although I love it there are some features I would like to add but I will keep this review positive as they have done everything they promised! We got a quick and easy install of the Liquid on the Product Page thanks to Graeme! We really appreciate your help here at Outcast Garage! We use a lot of Bold Apps and love them all!!! We definitely recommend that you use this if you have products on a subscription basis. We use this for our VIP Memberships and soon we will convert all the customers to this to create residual income off of these memberships!

Thank you again!

Chris and the Outcast Garage Staff

Bebe2go

We have been avid BOLD Apps users since they started. They simply make our life easier...

You see... we sell baby products. In fact, we are THE one stop shop for baby products in Mexico. Our customers have been waiting for a subscription model in order to forget about buying diapers and spend more time with their baby.

Family time and quality time with our loved ones has always been very important. However, with work and our social commitments we usually find it very difficult to squeeze some extra time. Luckily, BOLD has just made this easier for parents!

The Recurring Orders App will definitely save time to parents and allow them to spend more time with their loved ones. Additionally it will save us time and help us predict our inventory better.

There is nothing better for us than to make a customer´s life easier....and BOLD has done it for us.