Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Sap Hound Maple

I like how this app allows seamless integration from stripe to shopify. There are lots of options for how to set up your subscriptions. Customer service has been helpful as well.

Updogyogabox

Big thank you to Robert the Bold Support Wizard who had us set up in no time. Seamless integration to our shopify store.

Topdog Nutrition

Works great ! Thank you for the free install
topdognutrition.co.nz

High Rise Coffee Roasters

This app adds an entirely new dimension to my store, which makes both me and my customers happy...On top of it all, this app is extremely easy to use! Definitely recommend this app!!!

Meal Time Box

Converted from ReCharge to take advantage of a couple features and due to a technical issue that ReCharge hadn't fixed (was not syncing with my shipping zone with Shopify). I really liked the swap product feature at first, but turns out it wouldn't be supported anymore, and it was a little buggy to use. The "add to existing subscription"/delete product feature was a decent replacement, but was not an intuitive, straightforward process to customers and required too many steps. There was also an issue of customers being charged for different products and quantities than what was exactly shown on their product list. Support from Bold Apps has always been awesome, and I wish the software worked smoothly for us.

Sena Sea Dev

The setup was very quick and easy. I really appreciated the tutorial video to walk me through it.

Little Hat Creek Farm

I am just starting to use this app, but have so far been impressed by the prompt support and flexible functionality. Thanks!

Pandy

We've had a great experience with Bold Recurring Orders app. It's nice to be able to offer this feature so our customers can have their dog food regularly shipped to their home. Bold is always great with customer support, too, and always addresses and questions or concerns we have with the app. Thanks!

Barnlab

Brenden has been super responsive and helpful in getting my app set up and integrated with my store.

The Spa Dr

Chris updated some CSS super quick...it's like having a developer at your finger tips.