Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Valiant Coffee

Support and communication with developers massively lacking.

I've been using this app for 3 years and all of a sudden, WITHOUT NOTIFICATION, they changed my plan and started charging commissions on my subscription setup. VERY DISAPPOINTED and would not recommend these developers as they do not notify customers regarding changes in their policies and charges. Do not download.

Sudden Coffee

Great app so far! Gets the job done and has pretty decent reporting. The support team is great - really helped us get it going. Wish I could do a couple more things like create customer referral codes so customers can refer their friends & apply a discount/ coupon to an existing subscription - but seems like the team is working on more stuff.

I evaluated every other subscription app for Shopify and this was definitely the best one out there.

Beerd Iron

Quick and fantastic service! Did an amazing job integrating into www.beerdiron.com! Thank you!!!

Nardos Natrual

Thank you bold & thank you Angele especially! My liquid was installed so fast and I was rocking and rolling in no time. Great service!

Natural Genetics

Amazing app. Support was awesome in setting everything up!

Trailer Locate

This app works perfect for our monthly subscriber base. They are always updating it with new features!

3atgrain5

We have loved using this app in our store and the number of subscriptions we have gotten!

Glotrition

I really love this app. It's made offering auto-ship to my customers super easy. The dashboard is easy to figure out. Customizing the widget and email notifications that go out was also very easy. Kevin was great at answering my questions on things I couldn't figure out. Will be looking at other BOLD apps to see if there is anything else I can use.

Sidewalk Coffee Co

Just getting to grips with this package. The free trial makes it a no brainer.

Staff have been really helpful and the package looks great.

Django Coffee Co Shop

I love the app. So simple to use and so beneficial to my online store. Brenden from Bold support was a huge help in early set up, he provided excellent advice and very quick response time. I am extremely happy with the service.