Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

LoLo Body Care

Aryan S. was extremely helpful. Customer Service is perfect and the app is sweet. I recommend this one.

tailwagco

Naman was great, clear and quick! Solved my problem in under 10 mins! Great service! Thanks again Naman!

Raid Media

Melody and Rebecca did an amazing job with helping me get my store all squared away! I recommend them to any advanced or beginner shopify user! I am impressed, great work you guys! :)

Around The Table Tampa

Carter was super helpful when I was unsure of which type to use. The whole Bold team has been great when I needed help! Thank you

Alive + Well Supplements

Naman was super helpful and friendly! My problem with the bold recurring orders app was solved quickly.

Good Intentions Company

I used Bold to launch a subscription based product and was very pleased with the apps performance and ease of use. Most impressively the customer service team has gone above and beyond to answer questions every single time I have them, Carter has followed up and been a great resource of support!

MURB awesome nutrition

I use BOLD app for my clients all the time since they have everything the clients want to use and I use them because of not only the features but also their customer support. Their support is just so helpful and FAST. Especially, a support agent, Naman, resolved our issue quickly and very helpful.
Thank you, Bold :) You guys are awesome!

ARGININE MIRACLE®

I spent a lot of time researching which app was best for our specific purpose and this one was one of the best! Customer support was always helpful and got back to me right away. My hats off to you and your team : )

CollarClub

Have used bold for a couple of years now and really rate the support. They get things sorted quickly. (Thank you to Daniel for sorting some custom coding for me QUICK SNAP!)

Haven't had any issues at all and the process to switch was easy, to maintain even easier and i am super happy with them.

Piper

We have completed setup and everything works well. We are happy with the backend setup tools. Samantha helped us out twice to get things rolling. We are actually renting a physical product versus a typical subscription model, so we had to tweak a few things to make this customer friendly. So far, so good!