Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Chorefree

Our experience with Recurring Orders (a.k.a. Bold Subscriptions) has been great! So much power, so many features and highly customizable. A key part of our decision was how easy it is to use with Product Options and access to all the bold apps and wider integration possibilities.

Support has been amazing (thanks Arvinder!). We sent a steady stream of site integration questions specific to our store and theme and worked through all of them together. Bold feels like a partner.

I highly recommend!

Spencer

I've looked at a few different subscription options and Bold was the only one that allowed me to add a buy now button directly to my site. It's taken a bit of work to customize it to my exact needs but their customer support has been great.

SERV Nutrition

App was a little confusing at first but the customer service is amazing and Rony helped me get everything sorted! Works great and we have had some customers subscribe already.

Renaissance Ribbons

We use this app to manage our Monthly Subscription Program, the Ribbon Lovers' Club. We had no prior experience for this business model and we were extremely satisfied for what the app could do for us and also the wonderful customer service we received. Leanne Lucas has been terrific, going beyond expectations even outside regular working hours when we experienced some issues.
One thing we did not use very well , although it is available, is the capacity to totally customize all notifications to customers.
I highly recommend this app. The pricing is very good too.
We are always looking at Bold apps first when it is time to add a feature on our Shopify stores.

Scent Icon

Your representative Nir gave me great customer service today when I called for help. Great job, Nir.

Gary's Vitamin Closet

so far, the Bold app looks promising as a very good investment. we have 14 subscribers to products so far in the first month, and expect more as we move forward! The app makes it easy for visitors to commit to get products regularly automatically, with a discount..

soireetea.com

I am very new to this app but It caused my buttons to look a little off centered. I got online with bold chat service and they fixed it right away.
Thanks bold!
www.soireetea.com

Peach AB

Llevo como dos semanas tratando de que alguien entendiera lo que mi tienda necesitaba. Finalmente Lucas me pudo explicar y añadir lo que tanto había pedido ybtratadonde explicar. Muchas gracias por la paciencia y el excelente servicio. No hubo una sola vez en la que escribiera y alguien no contestara. ME CONTESTARON SIEMPRE. Excelente servicio al cliente no importa si no sabemos muchos del asunto!!! Excelente!

Buena Vida

Had some doubts with Shipping rates on the app and Ronny was very helpful guiding me through out the process! Very helpful customer service

SafeGuardian, LLC

Our Shopify store (safeguardian.com) needed a solution that included a one-time product purchase plus a required recurring service subscription with affiliate commission tracking. Not an easy criteria and we were told by many other apps that they could not do it. The Bold subscription app was the perfect solution. More importantly, their support in getting the app set-up properly and integrated fully with the other required apps was absolutely incredible. Right in the middle of the Christmas shopping season, they (shout out to Lucas) worked closely with us daily until every last tweek was in place and tested. The Bold Subscription app is a excellent choice to consider if you are selling non-product or product + recurring service. Highly recommended!!!