Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

LOVE MIDDY

We can't say enough about the customer service! Cody was friendly and patient as he walked us through the install and took the time to explain in detail how the app works. It was so easy!
A wonderful experience!

Community Utilities

Amazing app, amazing support! Will be using other apps from bold. They have helped me with some small modifications to ensure the app looks on brand as well.

Dolphin Organics

We love the Bold Recurring orders app. The installation and setup was seamless. Because of our ability to offer subscriptions, we have been able to increase our revenue and also better project our sales knowing what orders were pretty much locked in. My only recommendation for improvement would be to make the customer dashboard easier to find and manipulate. We spend a fair amount of time helping customers manage their subscriptions because they can't work it out on the front end. The Bold support team has been great though!

Anita Quansah London

I used the Bold app to set up my recurring subscription. I would like to thank the amazing bold gurus Harpreet, Rushi and Kyle for their amazing assistance while setting up my subscription.
Their help was totally awesome. Very patient with me, and talked me through the process. So delighted with their excellent service.

Conscious

I can't believe I just set up a full-on store with recurring billing and I'm ready to sell in just a few days. I come from a tech background and used to build everything from the ground up back then. What a time to be alive!

Also, they have great customer service, Sarah helped me when I was stuck (which was just once because my question was very specific). It's all live chat so I got my answer right away, did not have to do a ticket and wait 24 hours and all that crap.

Excited to start making millions in revenue with you guys!

Laird Superfood

Well thought-out app that is always working on new features and improving user experience. This app will take you a long way if you plan correctly. Challi in support was very helpful.

Yogandha

Nir was very helpful for me. I had a real difficulty in bring people from my old subscription product to my new - but he stuck with me till we knocked down all the obstacles and got it done. Very happy and would highly recommend!

Bath Blessing

Nir was the most helpful and patient... we walked through several issues with grace and patience PLUS expert knowledge of the steps to help me. He is a great asset to BOLD

Precision Fitness

I use the app to process my fitness workout monthly memberships and it has been amazing! I definitely recommend!

vagusnervesupport

Grace from merchant success went above and beyond to identify, research, and solve our issues. Thanks, GRACE!