Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Peoples Choice Beef Jerky

Excellent app with great customer service.

Sweet Libertine Mineral Cosmetics

Lots of issues, some of which were "fixed" but I learned that superficial changes were made that did not solve the issue. Had issues with processing payments, there was an error one month because the "system was down". Some customers had to sign up 2-3 times, never successfully doing it. Automatically takes the person through PayPal if they have anything other than the membership also in the cart, meaning the person does not sign up correctly and is not registered as a subscriber. The offer of compensation was 3 free months, which I appreciated, but it was such a continuing headache I moved to a different app and have had zero issues.

Lazyathletes Com

Love this app!!!! Just when you join make sure you make it clear for your customers how to cancel there membership, make it easy for them to cancel to avoid them getting upset with you. With that said the app is great!!

Happy Healthy Human

Why do I love Recurring Orders? The personalized attention. I just got off the phone with Victoria, who helped me set up the app and gave me multiple tips and pointers to make sure I get the highest conversions for subscription orders. So great!

Bdr Enterprises

Excellent app. Easy to use.

Ludys Kitchen Sg

Great app! Helped me promote to my customers to do recurring orders.

Schwag420

From our experience all the Bold apps are great & work! Support is Awesome! #Schwag420

Monthly Fit Club

Great for my recurring subscription needs. I used a different app previously, and the BOLD app is light years ahead. Happy customer!

Mama Zeds Homestead

Had previously thought that this would be a fantastic app - how wrong I was! Have had nothing but install issues, server crashes and outages where they cannot explain why the app is not working. Was told this morning it could take a couple of days to fix the app on my site through something that has happened on their side, NOTHING I have done. I launch a subscription box business in a few days so naturally, waiting for them to figure out what could be wrong and MAYBE fix it is not an option. Sorry guys, can't wait around on an unreliable app, going elsewhere.

Thestylistsuite

Brenden and Victoria had impressive response time. My install was expedited and their customer service was Super!