Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Bailies Coffee

Great app, well supported by helpful staff quick to respond to queries (Kevin has been superb)

highly recommend it.

Gentleman's Hangar

Graeme completed my liquid installation and sent a link to a YouTube video to help me get set up...which I found very easy to do. I'm looking forward to using this App to build my business!

Simply Country

The recurring orders app has made us future proof. We have new programs we'd like to implement, and how to handle the orders was always the biggest challenge. We're ready for some big changes!
I've contacted the support team several times. Usually it's due to a minor glitch in the app. Although the glitches may not always be 100% resolved, a work around was always provided. Now our website, www.simplycountry.net. can not only provide the initial setup equipment, but additional support items as we make them available.

PLATE TWO FULL

It's so weird that recurring orders isn't an easy thing to find for your store! If you do find it, it's usually too complicated for customers to adjust their subscription settings. This is why I really love the Bold Recurring Orders app. It's made with the customer in mind, so I don't have to take time out of my day explaining how to subscribe to my coaching products. It saves me time, stress, and puts a load off on my customers that they don't feel like they've been trapped in a commitment they can't get out of.

The support team is the most responsive team I've met. I worried that I would have to wait several days for my app to be up and running, but no! Within the hour everything is coded and ready for my store. I feel like this is an actual team of people, and not just an algorithm with automatic responses. That is what makes the Bold team so special to me and my store.

You guys are awesome. When I become a programming genius, I would love to work alongside your team :)

Esca

The app is working great thanks to some IT help from Kevin. He was very helpful and nice!

The getting started video helped too but is a little long. Would be nice to have one for setting up the app then one for using it to make it easier to navigate.

Amerikan Goddess, LLC.

So far so good! The guys who helped me were both GREAT! The app works wonders as well. Thanks, Scott & Kevin!! :)

MySubs.co.uk

The Recurring Orders app from Bold Apps has literally transformed our business.

We've been successfully selling coffee and tea online for years, but have never been able to set up a reliable and affordable subscription service, even though our customers were crying out for it! When Bold launched Recurring Orders, we jumped right in having used a number of other Bold apps before, and knowing how their support is pretty much unparalleled in the industry. The installation was straightforward, and within minutes (not even hours) the nuts and bolts of our new subscription business were in place. A couple of days building our catalogue and tweaking our store design and we were in business. We've grown from a site with a small base of loyal customers, to a behemoth in the world of subscriptions in no time! Our fulfilment team are having to find a bigger warehouse to keep shipping all the orders we're sending; but the beauty of it is that they don't even need to touch the app - it integrates so well with Shopify that the orders just come through like any other one-off order, and they just process them as such - perfect.

Our customers love the integration with their account, and the flexibility the system gives them to manage all aspects of their subscription (and our customer service team love the fact that life is a lot quieter for them with a great self-serve approach for our customers!) We've needed to reach our to Bold's support team for advice on a couple of things, and each time they've been incredibly quick to respond and send us in the right direction. Like all of their other apps, Bold's team fully understand their products, and take complete ownership of any questions or issues we encounter. As you've probably guessed, I would happily recommend Bold Recurring Orders to anyone with a Shopify store; even if your core business isn't repeat order focussed, the simple addition to your store's back end and the low monthly cost makes it a bit of a no-brainer, and a great proposition for your customers.

During the beta stage of the app, there were a few areas of the integration that weren't quite working with our theme. Bold's support team offered some great technical assistance with some Liquid coding errors on our site - absolutely nothing to do with the Recurring Orders app, and yet they offered free support without question. That's the kind of above-and-beyond support that'll keep us using the app indefinitely!

The developer universe can be a bit hit and miss when it comes to support, but once again Bold have shown what a truly professional team they are, who thoroughly believe in their products and will stand by their apps when assistance is required. Moving to Shopify's platform was the best thing we ever did for our business; installing Recurring Orders was a very close second!

Skin Care By Suzie

Excellent app, Bold installed it for me and has been working great, Support was quick to solve any issues i had. My automatic re- orders has gone off flawless. Thanks Bold

Triann's Pantry

Easy to get started (thanks to a quick liquid install by Brenden). Can't wait to share with our customers!

Drinks Box

Haven't started using the app yet, but support during set up is 5*
Have been speaking to Kevin, very quick to reply and super helpful!