Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Energy Snacks

Amazing app and awesome service levels. I had a couple of queries and they got back to me the same day!

Positive Pure

The recurring orders app works great. I had Brenden with their team install the code for FREE within 24 hours and the app is up and running smoothly now!
Thanks Bold!

Brush Club

Awesome customer service. Awesome products.

White Bx

Ok so I figured I'd try the recurring orders app....well I was pleasantly surprised. They installed for me and very quickly too.... and wallah! Works awesome.
I went thru the whole checkout process myself and I must say it IS SMOOTH.
Would like to see a little more documentation on the buffering info and some others but other than that I'm very happy! Thank you BOLD!

Actionwipes

We've been trying to increase our own on-line orders vs wholesale orders. Our product, Action Wipes (body wipes for when you can't shower) are the perfect subscription item for our target markets of home care, outdoor adventure, fitness, music festivals and more. Many of our current users are repeat buyers, so we're hoping that by offering them an easy, no-brainer process to reorder, that can be easily cancelled, it will make their shopping experience on our site simple. It worked! We've had the app 3 weeks and we already have several subscribers.

The app is easy to use and the support is great. We had one small issue with variants when we first installed it, but I notified the support team, explained what was happening and they took care of the bug quickly. Now it works perfect.

Spagnvola

Great customer service, within hours I had my Liquid Install completed! Excellent customer service from Brenden.

I've been using BOLD Customer Pricing for thempast two years with great success and now looking to enjoy the benefits and features of Recurring Orders!

Great company, great products and awesome customer service!

- Eric Reid - CEO / SPAGnVOLA CHOCOLATIER

Broadbox

Great support! Chris got right on our issue and followed through until everything was done. Thanks Chris!

A Bundle Of

Where to start...We love the app as it enabled us to launch our subscription box almost overnight. The support from the Bold team during installation and set up was excellent! This app is a life saver for any small business who wants to sell recurring orders or as subscription model!

Jojo Chocolate

This has been a great app for us to generate recurring revenue. It is very simple for our customers to subscribe & save. Also, support has been very helpful, I plan to continue to use this app as our recurring orders continue to grow.

Meal In A Jar Inc

After we installed the new feature app of Bold.
Val and Rebecca did awesome job and they were so helpful and prompt reply to every question I asked. I was very impressed with their customer service. We are very happy and satisfied to changed our subscription program from another company to Bold. Thanks again :)