Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

The Spa Dr

Chris updated some CSS super quick...it's like having a developer at your finger tips.

Credible Foods

Here is why this app is worth a 1 star rating.

I installed the app 3 weeks ago after reading endless 5 star reviews. As a fellow Canadian company I was excited to support an app built in Canada. This is what I experienced.

After first installing the app I had a problem with the orders not going to the recurring order checkout. I contacted support and was told that someone would take a look at it. I received an email back informing me that everything was fixed. It wasn't. I contact support again and let them know I was still having a problem with the orders not showing up properly in the shopping cart. I was told that they would fix the issue and make my store a seamless experience. That didn't happen. While they did fix the issue of the CURRENT products going to the correct shopping cart, any new product I created would still go to the Shopify cart. I decided to call the support and was told that someone would contact me later that night or the next morning. That has not happened (it is now day 3). I have had to delay my store opening by 2 weeks already and am now facing a third week.

Throughout this time I have been sent emails pandering for me to leave a positive review, starting when I first downloaded the app and hadn't even used it. The fact that you beg for positive reviews should have been a red flag and explains why you currently have a 5 start rating in Shopify apps.

I will happily be uninstalling the app this week and look forward to working with recharge for my recurring subscription needs. This entire experience has been awful.

The Food Repository

Fantastic app and 5-star customer service! My store hasn't launched yet so I have yet to figure out everything that's possible with the app but so far so good. The Bold Support team are superstars, they installed the app for me and helped me when I got stuck with other set-up items. Highly recommend!

Marana Usa

Thanks for this great apps, make my life easy, keep the good job, congrats

Sogo Snacks

I tried a different app by another company but didn't like it as much as Bold's. Thanks.

Kentest1

When I had a question/problem, I contacted Bold and Paul took care of my unique problem very quickly.

I wish I could give them 10 Stars - they earned them!

Scribit

Love the app! Great solution for subscription box like services. Love it
!!

Cheesetherapy

We launched our business in April this year and a big part of what we do is subscriptions. We offer people the opportunity to have amazing cheese delivered to their door each month. As a start up, we didn't have the budget to pay a developer to set up a system for us. We can only do so much ourselves with the limited IT knowledge that we have, so when we opened our Shopify store it was such a relief to find an app that we could use to handle our re-occuring billing without us having to climb mountains to achieve it. We have found the set up and ongoing use easy and it gives us more time to concentrate on the other aspects of the business.

www.cheesetherapy.com.au

Eliquid Universe

I have to say that this is an incredible App. We did have a slight problem after installation was complete on a Friday late afternoon and we had an expected Launch date that Monday. After sending in a request, outside of their normal support hours the amazing development team worked Friday night into Sunday to correct the issue which was a conflict with another App we were using. Unbelievable support and such a great app. Thanks for your support and outstanding customer service.

Best Regards,

Contact Information:
Email: MLeonard@ELiquidUniverse.com
Website: www.ELiquidUniverse.com

Bones Coffee Company

Get app! Our customers are loving being able to get their favorite coffee delivered automatically! Great support! Thanks