Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Comicpop

The app works fairly well, and customers will buy through it. I do have two issues.

1. Tech support is great when you sign up and need the code installed. After that, it is slow and practically non-responsive. This has always been a gripe of mine at Bold.

2. The control panel is confusing to customers, and they cannot make changes to their subscription. If they can, they don't know how and neither do I.

Everything else is pretty good. The app does what it says and is well thought out. I have been able to build a subscription customer base with this app.

Choklatude

Just finished adding this app to my store, and the instructions were pretty easy to follow and they set everything up in a very timely manner. =) Can't wait to see this start working!

Carolinabiltong

This app rocks! Just added it to my store and so for my new jerky product - it's perfect because it's not available in stores making the subscription capability a real plus. Great job guys! Brenden who helped set up was fantastic. Thanks Brenden!

Packthestore

Awesome app. Works exactly as advertised, and plenty of help available in the Help section. Love it.

Lifters Choice

The app seems to work well, Brenden did a great job installing the liquid very quickly!

Herb Stop

We just launched a really neat subscription to our store - a monthly essential oil subscription box. I was so happy to find this app to make this idea become a reality! Easy to use and set up, very straight forward. Also, the support is very helpful. Really loving this!

Haritaki Yogic Super Brain Food

Brendon from Bold has been a great help to me setting this up. I am new to this and he was super helpful and attentive. I recommend Brendon and this Bold App
Thanks!
Martyn

Broniandbo

Just getting started, the set up and was done by them for free which is always a great addition. Henry was really helpful implementing and only took 2 days as apposed to the 5 they said which meant I could get going sooner. Ill certainly come back and let people know how I am getting on later. http://www.broniandbo.co.uk/collections/mens-subscription-service

Baebox

Excellent customer service and very speedy set up. Shout out to Rick who installed the app for me and tweaked it to suit my theme.

Denali Pure

I would like to give a huge shout out to Rick for installing the liquid code on my store. He's very helpful, and easy to communicate with. I didn't expect that it would be quick to install the liquid codes on my store as I just made a request yesterday. So, Thank you so much Rick! I couldn't do this without you, as I'm really confused about the codes. You are awesome!