Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Qrshopping

I can't believe it is free! I guess that's just another great reason to be with Shopify. Oops, but I'm writing on behalf of my partner and I who have been lucky enough to find a totally 100% (really) FREE Automated Recorriing Payments, and Recurring DONATIONS and Recurring Advertising APP from Bold. We were researching and looking for almost three years and here we are with Bold Commerce and their whole slew of FREE Products (atleast for Shopify Web-Shop Clients) but I am very certain that anyone can get the 90 DAY FREE TRIALS they offer for all of their apps! Thanks Shopify and Thanks Bold Commerce!

Multatuli Coffee Merchants

The purchase, install and functionality have all been seamless and have quickly contributed significantly to our yearly sales. To date, over half of our online customers have chosen to sign up for a recurring order subscription. Their desire to improve and expand the services offered within the app and frequent emails reaching out for feedback indicate their willingness to please and increase value for subscribers.

5 Oclock Club

Everything seems to be working perfectly so far. The set up was hassle free, would definitely recommend to anyone who would like a subscription payment app.

Spongelle

Great app! Thanks Brenden for setting it up for me!

Felix Paydirts Gourmet Gold

Yes, I would definitely recommend Recurring Orders. The app is great, easy to use, and the customer service is top notch! Brenden has been more than helpful with everything and quick as well! This kind of service is rare these days so thank you!

Oh Pesto

The app is great! Well planned and executed...very user friendly with lots of functionality. My biggest concern was the ability for my customers to be able to log in to my page and control their subscription and this app allows this. It also looks great (I hate the Amazon radio button used on other apps).

Big thanks to Kevin for his technical help and Brenden for getting me started! High five!

Had some minor requests and Corey did a great job getting the changes taken care of. Great company from my experience so far.

Msdesigns

Bold you have done it AGAIN! Thank you for building this incredible app. The support team is lightning fast. Do yourself a favor and have them install the app so you can focus on selling.
Thanks Graeme,You rock.

Garett
www.MarionSmithDesigns.com

Thewinegallery

Easy set up and great service from the Bold Team.

Barks Bunnies

Even more disappointed and uninstalled.

We're writing this review having been a Bold apps user for nearly two years and having received good customer support until we met 'Recurring orders' Unfortunately the customer support we received was awful and its at times like this you get to know what a company is really like.

After 2.5 weeks and being told two time the app installation was all good we uninstalled the app.

The final nail in the coffin was the fact we could add a product to our cart and it showed the correct price, if you removed it and then added it again the app included it in your cart at a much lower randomly generated price!! quite an issue! We were advised by Kevin we would have to wait even longer for a fix and there may be some cache issue but it could be shopify or bold apps. We didnt even get an apology for the delay or an indication of how long it would take to be fixed, so we gave up.

After spending 30 minutes removing all the code we installed we then visited the app store and installed another subscription app, we didnt have two hours of copying and pasting code, just a press of the 'install' button and hey presto we were up and running. We even emailed their support team for a few custom tweaks and they were done instantly. Now thats what i call customer support!

The two experiences were at completely opposite ends of the spectrum. We will certainly be thinking twice about using any more Bold apps, which is a real shame.

ORIGINAL 1 STAR REVIEW :

Exceptionally disappointed.

We fired in a email to support as our theme code is a little different to the instructions, having installed 95% of the code. We requested a call with Kevin who looked at the issue and advised it would be fixed by 31st August at the latest. Sadly the fix didnt arrive.

After several emails over the last week and 1.5 hours on chat to Bold last night we got an email overnight saying the issue (subtotal showing zero on cart page) was all fixed and we were good to to. Excitedly we turned our test product subscription back on to find it still isnt fixed, so ive sent in yet another email.

We are now two weeks into our trial period and still cant use the app.

We purchased our first Bold app about a year ago and have been coming back as the support at that time was fantastic, like the apps we have already. However in recent months it has been very poor and questions and issues have taken a long time to get fixed.

Dr Lauren Deville

Graeme was awesome! He completed my liquid install in record time. :)