Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Scribit

Love the app! Great solution for subscription box like services. Love it
!!

Cheesetherapy

We launched our business in April this year and a big part of what we do is subscriptions. We offer people the opportunity to have amazing cheese delivered to their door each month. As a start up, we didn't have the budget to pay a developer to set up a system for us. We can only do so much ourselves with the limited IT knowledge that we have, so when we opened our Shopify store it was such a relief to find an app that we could use to handle our re-occuring billing without us having to climb mountains to achieve it. We have found the set up and ongoing use easy and it gives us more time to concentrate on the other aspects of the business.

www.cheesetherapy.com.au

Eliquid Universe

I have to say that this is an incredible App. We did have a slight problem after installation was complete on a Friday late afternoon and we had an expected Launch date that Monday. After sending in a request, outside of their normal support hours the amazing development team worked Friday night into Sunday to correct the issue which was a conflict with another App we were using. Unbelievable support and such a great app. Thanks for your support and outstanding customer service.

Best Regards,

Contact Information:
Email: MLeonard@ELiquidUniverse.com
Website: www.ELiquidUniverse.com

Bones Coffee Company

Get app! Our customers are loving being able to get their favorite coffee delivered automatically! Great support! Thanks

Manytearsexamples

Fantastic app and 1ST class customer support. Cannot speak highly enough of this company!

Cec Store

Thanks Henry for the fast install of our app. Highly recommend anyone just hitting install it for me.

Eat Prima

After extensive research we determined that the Bold App (subscription / recurring) was the best bang for buck on a new product and store. We are working hard to grow our subscription base and Bold makes it very easy to integrate promotions and special offers. Bold also makes customization really simple and at the beginning your support staff were very helpful in getting it all working!

Ibodysproutjuice

How often do any of us get to be a real hero. Today my hero is Brenden from Bold Apps. Brenden did in one day what was supposed to take three, and also took the time to make sure the design, colors and fonts matched my web design. I want to live in a world where people go the distance. Thanks Brenden, today you are truly my hero. Now I can get back to business.

Edward Sears
ibody Sprout Juice

Pastrybase

Appreciate the updates and would love to see the gift subscription option, as well as integrations for buy buttons. Thanks!

Purepolar

Great app. Easy for my customers to use for subscribing to our auto-refill program, and easy for my fulfillment team to use for processing orders. Highly recommend this app for recurring order options on your store. Also, the support staff is very good.