Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Farmers To 40

A little confusing at first, it just takes some committed time and you can figure it out. Once you get it figured out, the cost is certainly worth the benefits. It seems like there's a conflict of interest if they're asking us to write a positive review for the chance to get a reward...

10mleliquid

Support team are incredibly flexible and attentive, they sorted this out for me with no hassle and are there to help at any time.

The Dram Team

There are two main things I love about this app: One, it makes my entire business model possible and easy within Shopify; Two, the team behind it are awesome - super responsive, really helpful, just roll up their sleeves and help you out whenever you have a problem. The fact that a coding technotard like myself can run an ecommerce subscription box business speaks volumes about how easy the app is to use and how great the support is. The billing features, flexibility and near-seamless integration into Shopify literally make our business possible, allowing us the full customisation of normal Shopify, with all the power of a true subscription commerce platform - literally unmatched by other solutions available (and trust me, I looked!).

Bent Hook Outfitters

Sorry but customer support has not gotten back to me.

Pet Central Nyc

Well done. Great on customer service and communicating. Delivered what I think will be a great addition to our store. Thank you!

Pool Service Online

Fast service. Very intuitive software.

Choice Nbn

I been looking for a app like this for my store for some time! Glad someone made it!

Lovespoon Candles

Great Service Each Time I speak with Victoria at Bold.....Highly recommend!

Lets Truck

I did a lot of research and testing before I decided to go with this app. All of the team at Bold is great however there was one person who freaking knocked it out of the park.

THANK YOU BRENDEN for installing the app and making it look more like my theme. Design is very important so I appreciate you taking the time to do that without even being asked.

If anyone at BOLD should get a raise it would be BRENDEN

If you're thinking of using this app you should ask for Brenden and you'll get amazing service.

My Essential Supplies

Definitely a must for any biz!!