Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Add Peace Of Mind

I love this app. Easy to use and set up. Tracks all my recurring payments, handles my billing, gives me accurate and up to date reports. This app helps me to focus more on my business instead of chasing customers for payments.

Dee O Gee

Just getting started with Bold and subscription service for our dog customers. The support has been great so far and we've already sold our first couple of subscriptions!

Operate Crate

So far, so good. I like being able to set the subscriptions and forgetting it! Nice job Bold. Check our www.operatecrate.com to see it in action.

Massconstructionmealprep

This app is amazing! It has increased our revenue and customers absolutely love it!

Clumsy Goat

The support team were very helpful in making some tweaks to the installation, very impressed!

Dangelo Web Stores

Recurring Orders & Subscriptions app has been a staple in our store. From the moment I installed this app, I knew that I made the right decision with Bold Apps. They got the app installed and working perfectly on my site and customer service has been awesome. The dashboard is easy to use. My customers love the ease of account setup and management. Recurring Orders & Subscriptions has been the top app in my store. Thank you Bold Apps!

Green Root Wellness

This app is a great tool to lock in customers for a predictable buying cycle. Really great option if you have a products that lends itself to a buying pattern.

I had some issues installing the code manually as I do not have a lot of experience with HTML or CSS but their team stepped in and helped me out at the end.

Clevername

Our customers really appreciate being able to subscribe and get our products regularly, and we really appreciate the steady stream of revenue!

Sap Hound Maple

I like how this app allows seamless integration from stripe to shopify. There are lots of options for how to set up your subscriptions. Customer service has been helpful as well.

Updogyogabox

Big thank you to Robert the Bold Support Wizard who had us set up in no time. Seamless integration to our shopify store.