Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Arcana Vault

Excellent customer support. Carter was very helpful in getting me set up with my subscription service. I will definitely be using Bold moving forward!

Aromatic Infusions

Great subscription app with even better customer service! Service is always fast and friendly, we definitely recommend giving them a try!

Gift of Grub

Really solid product and awesome support. Helpful in creating subscriptions on the Shopify platform. Naman was super helpful. Thanks Bold Commerce :)

Gallop and Glory

Every time I mess up they always manage to fix it for me! Abhi has been brilliant in fixing my latest problem! Great customer service! Thank you Abhi!!

Good In Bread

Brilliant customer review. So helpful and will go the extra ten miles, let alone one. The chat crew are great. Special shoutout to Daniel!

Pebble Naturals

Great for a subscription business and excellent customer service (thank you, Ankur!) I do not recommend an automatic installation (which didn't work properly), but Ankur and his team were prompt and professional in fixing all the bugs.

Creature Crew

We were having an issue within our customer interface. After a few minutes on a chat with Aryan Sharma, we had a work around until the website was corrected. Thanks so much!

Nature’s Magic

I was having issues, but once I started a live chat, an installation error was identified, and I got some super great help from Aryan to move to resolve it.

Purrfect Packs

Customer service has been great and Bold has done a great job with the subscription app. It works well and does exactly what we need.

HappiTummi

I subscribed to Bold because it was highly regarded, and I needed to immediately implement a subscription app. I was so pleased, when Snigdha informed me today that the install was complete, fast and quick, and on checking, it is performing perfectly. Very professional, and that is what online businesses should be about. Thanks Snigdha.