Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

The Grid Store

The Bold app is great. There is a learning curve to using third-party apps with Shopify - it can be clunky territory regarding refunds, notification emails, etc. The customer service team is excellent and patient. I spoke with Alora today and she helped me solve a complicated issue. Glad we went with them for recurring orders.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review of Bold Subscriptions. There can certainly be a learning curve when it comes to the more advanced features of some third-party apps. We are more than happy to provide guidance on any features of our apps if you have any additional questions!

By the way, I love your call to keeping independent journalism alive; nothing beats picking up a physical magazine or newspaper and flipping through & reading it.

The Black Seed Co

It's a hit and miss with Bold. This app is one of those, and I will happily change apps when I find a better alternative.
Main issues: Don't receive email notifications, and I can see other reviews complaining of the same thing, so obviously Bold trying to shift the blame onto 2 different email providers is rubbish.
No pause function, which is very misleading as they promote this feature on the app description and even have it as the default text on the subscription widget. So, pretty embarrassing when you advertise this to your customer and then find out it's not even a feature.

Chloe Noel & Co.

An excellent App, with an excellent support team! They made several customizations for me within just a couple of days.

April 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you're happy with the help our support gurus were able to provide, and the customizations they could make for you. Best of luck with your store! Do let us know if you have any further questions.

garden food prep

The support team are great and the app does really well. Nice interface and pretty easy to manage. It works

April 8, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy our support gurus were able to assist, and we're glad you find the UI and app to be easily manageable. Really love your programs' focus on changing food behaviours, by the way.

Lash Locket

The customer service is AMAZING and always so fast and friendly! I use a few Bold apps and they're pretty easy to integrate. 11/10

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're very happy our support gurus have been able to assist you with any questions you've had. You've got an absolutely gorgeous website by the way, and I love that your boxes come with cruelty-free beauty items. :-)

FreshFreeCoffee

Very impressed with the Customer Service and Support from the Bold team. Having the app set up and operational, I had some remarks an suggestions regarding some of the UI, Visibility and Usability and the support team (Mel) was very quick to agree, correct and provide resolution for an overall better experience for the user on the APP. Hats off and well appreciated!

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're very happy to hear that we could provide the service you needed. We always listen to our merchants' feedback and suggestions regarding our apps, so thank you very much for your suggestions!

Best of luck with the sales of your delicious-sounding Guatemalan coffee. :-)

Boox.delivery

Great Challi helped with everything I needed online they are very nice and the app works well, it has some glithces but it is gresat

April 8, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're happy our support gurus were able to assist with what you needed! I'm sorry you have run into some glitches; don't hesitate to reach out again if you need further assistance.

Really like your book club categories!

Elevated Stash

Been with BOLD Subscriptions for almost 2 years now, very few issues and if I ever had an issue, it got resolved quickly. The most recent download, I got their CASHIER app...had an issue with cashier and getting previous subscriptions integrated after initial setup. I brought the issue up to the BOLD support team, specifically Kyle and Scott, and they really went above and beyond to get this probelm solved, which included constant updates between them, their developers, and myself. Apprecaite the solid support everyone! BOLD works great for my subscriptions and also the one page checkout I was looking for. Thanks.

March 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves in having transparent communication, as we want you to know what's going on at all times. I have to say, I love that you give back to veterans, and your products look very unique.

We're really glad to hear you're enjoying the integration of Subscriptions with Bold Cashier! The one-page checkout is a great feature; we're happy to hear it fits your needs! We're always here if you have any other questions or concerns.

life UNpacked

Some limitations to the functionality of the app but awesome customer service. I've talked to several agents, all of which have gone out of their way to help me out and make it easier to use the app.

March 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're sorry to hear our app hasn't fully met your business' needs, however we are always listening to our merchants' feedback and looking at ways to improve. Please do share any feedback about features you'd like to see!

I'm glad we could help with setting the app up; we look forward to hearing about your successes. :-) Really loving your packaging concept and product designs; what a great way to reduce plastic waste!

Boxsem

this app is what we need but the big problem coming from your Payment Gateways!!!!!
why we can not add other PSP than braintree and stripe????
find us a solution

March 27, 2019

Hi there, I wanted to apologize that we do not currently offer the payment gateway that you are using. Hopefully you will find our list of current providers sufficient in the interim, as we are always looking to add additional payment gateways.