Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

SoCal Fresh

The customer service is unparalleled and their attention to detail is refreshing. They continually try to improve their products and listen to their clients questions attentively. This is my third subscription billing platform and it's the best for the meal prep industry by far. They go above and beyond and have even made it a point to reach out to me during non-business hours just to make sure things are running smoothly with my business. Thanks!

By K Cherrelle

I Love the BOLD APP. Customer service! Grace was so quick to respond and answered all my questions:)

Virgin River Coffee Company

I had an issue with my cart as I was testing my new ecommerce website. I chatted with guru Nir from Bold. He fixed my issue in a matter of minutes. It works great now. Thanks Nir!

DEALERCITY CANADA

The best recurring app on the shopify marketplace.
Allways new features
Thanks Bold Team
Great job!

SmartSupplementStacks

It is a great app to have a sustained income. it is a very good app to have for your store to increase customer value.

Ponytail Express

Going into it I thought that the mechanics behind setting up the subscription process would be one of the most difficult and labour-intensive parts of building my business. As I tried out several other subscription apps on the market I was getting disheartened when I tried to set up quarterly subscription options and each time something didn't work the way i needed it to. Luckily at this point I discovered Bold's Subscription App. Not only did it do 90% of the things I needed straight out of the box, but when I did have questions or needed something reconfigured the Bold team always answered my emails quickly and their developers fixed the issues promptly.

Fallopian Tube Formula

Love this app! I am still in my trial period and already have 5 subscriptions! It's literally paying for itself! Exceptional customer service. I highly recommend it for sustained automatic income.

Simplified Superfoods

The team at BOLD is fantastic. They go above and beyond the normal call of app duty to really make sure they are explaining things. Grace and Jevon have been life savers!

Chorefree

Our experience with Recurring Orders (a.k.a. Bold Subscriptions) has been great! So much power, so many features and highly customizable. A key part of our decision was how easy it is to use with Product Options and access to all the bold apps and wider integration possibilities.

Support has been amazing (thanks Arvinder!). We sent a steady stream of site integration questions specific to our store and theme and worked through all of them together. Bold feels like a partner.

I highly recommend!

Spencer

I've looked at a few different subscription options and Bold was the only one that allowed me to add a buy now button directly to my site. It's taken a bit of work to customize it to my exact needs but their customer support has been great.