Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Jojo Chocolate

This has been a great app for us to generate recurring revenue. It is very simple for our customers to subscribe & save. Also, support has been very helpful, I plan to continue to use this app as our recurring orders continue to grow.

Meal In A Jar Inc

After we installed the new feature app of Bold.
Val and Rebecca did awesome job and they were so helpful and prompt reply to every question I asked. I was very impressed with their customer service. We are very happy and satisfied to changed our subscription program from another company to Bold. Thanks again :)

Freemindsupplements

So far the are awesome and easy to work with! I'm excited to build my recurring order list!

Carwyn Cellars

So far Bold have been helpful and easy to work with. were looking foward to the coming months

Barley Bones

Bold does a great job with all of their apps, we love recurring orders!

Color Bar

Simple to install, does what it promises. Takes some time to understand how the whole recurring ecosystem works, but once you've gotten the hang of it this app will take care of all your subscription needs.

Fresh Dog

Great app. We sell pet grooming products like dog shampoo so a recurring order is something useful to our customers and this functions similar to Amazon's subscribe and save. No reason not to copy the best in the biz.

Sleeping Baby 2

Bold is awesome and even handles our webmaster services. If you need a one stop shop for all your Shopify needs, these people are the real deal.

Larry
CTO
Sleepingbaby.com

The Universal Patch

Easy setup! Great functionality!

Pirata Couture

Great App and the team is very responsive, easy to work with and super efficient. Stoked!