Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Skin Care By Suzie

Excellent app, Bold installed it for me and has been working great, Support was quick to solve any issues i had. My automatic re- orders has gone off flawless. Thanks Bold

Triann's Pantry

Easy to get started (thanks to a quick liquid install by Brenden). Can't wait to share with our customers!

Drinks Box

Haven't started using the app yet, but support during set up is 5*
Have been speaking to Kevin, very quick to reply and super helpful!

Dirty Knees Soap Co., LLC

My interactions with Kevin and Max have been stellar. Max is a true "Bold Support Wizard". It's clear that you have real support people (with actual brain mass) working at Bold that actually read their emails. Max offered to provide me with an extra month and I told him that would be "awesome possum". He responded with, "And here I thought I was the only person who said "awesome possum!" :-) So... thanks for providing real humans to support your customers so we can focus on other aspects of our business.

Instaglam

I moved to shopify after using a wordpress site and was looking for a efficient recurring order app--- your recurring order app fit the bill; which is pretty awesome. I have many resources and tools I could have used, but I chose to stick with you guys.

From installation, integrating it with my current products, and managing the orders; it has been a breeze. Being able to use coupon codes and give the customers a discount for subscribing is a fantastic touch.

Thanks for being so awesome!

Drink La Vie

THIS APP DID NOT WORK FOR US - UNDERSTAND ITS LIMITATIONS BEFORE INSTALLING.

I've upgraded my 1-star review after finally talking to the developer.

Know that after the initial order, every recurring order will default to select the cheapest available shipping method, regardless of which shipping method the customer chose. For us this was a mess -- it was creating orders for local pickup 2 states away from where the customer lives, because that method happened to be free.

The app looks great and they said they're working to resolve the issue, but unfortunately we can't wait -- we've lost long-time customers over the mixups. We have to go back to ReCharge -- it has less features but their Customer Support was fast and excellent. I do believe Bold Apps will ultimately get this issue resolved, but ask them first if you have concerns.

Sugarhaul

I have several businesses and am now starting an e-commerce store with no experience in programming or site set up. Recurring Apps is an easy to use and understand app which is critical to my subscription business.

Kevin Wild, the best Tech support ever, has been a life saver through this start-up process. He has helped me with so many backend pieces that I have no expertise handling. Kevin is not only knowledgeable but he is efficient and very quick to respond to whatever I was needing help with.

Raw Dog Hawaiʻi

I depend on this app for $400k a year of business. They charge a monthly fee plus a percentage of sales. Their support is painfully slow, they fail to copy Shopify support on their replies, and their half-thought out answers are poor at best. I really want to love Bold Apps, I do. But your support is shallow and fails to even begin to look at the entirety of a ticket and replies with a Tier one level response. You are the sole reason I'm moving my business away from Shopify. Love Shopify, you guys, not at all.

nakee & co

When I needed some details further explained, my main ninja Kevin was there and provided me with top notch solutions. He called exactly when he said he would, he answered every question I had, and rather than redirecting me to someone else when I needed some code altered, he took care of it himself. Like I said, top notch. If the rest of the Bold staff is like Kevin, they too will end up getting acquired for 900 million like BrainTree did.

soccus.en

I can't recommend highly enough both this amazing app and the guys at Bold. They're truly amazing. I've been lucky enough to have their immediate help to solve any issue I was finding along the way, working side by side for as long as I needed. Now the app is up an running and looking very good indeed! Oh, and the app couldn't be more user-friendly. TOP!