Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Baebox

Excellent customer service and very speedy set up. Shout out to Rick who installed the app for me and tweaked it to suit my theme.

Denali Pure

I would like to give a huge shout out to Rick for installing the liquid code on my store. He's very helpful, and easy to communicate with. I didn't expect that it would be quick to install the liquid codes on my store as I just made a request yesterday. So, Thank you so much Rick! I couldn't do this without you, as I'm really confused about the codes. You are awesome!

Securetip

I have been trying to use this app with my shop. Tech support has been non responsive via email and there is no way to contact someone via telephone. I will not and cannot recommend this app due to the poor tech support.

Personail

love this app however customer service has incredibly poor on my end, I hope for it to improve in my new issues i am experiencing with them.

Honeysilks Co

i love this app! the staff is super friendly and helpful. We have been able to implement a subscription program that has made our company so much more financially stable for minimum cost! thank you

Boldbeardsmen

Great App its very convenient for my customers they love it.

Cleanhappens

The app installed smoothly and Bold customer support was very responsive in helping us get the liquid code installed. We have just started using the app but are very impressed with how robust both the front end and back end is for the App. Well done Bold, well done.

- Scott

Purple Rose Candle

Love the app, customers are loving it too, customer support is helpful

Dslabs 2

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC APP - SUPPORT IS TOP NOTCH - WINNER.

This generates revenue for our DS Laboratories high tech hair and skin care products.

The app is 100% headache free.

Thanks Bold team, always great speaking with you.

Cheers,
Geoff

Rivenrock Gardens

This is all I'd dreamed of and thought MUST be possible.
Mohammad at BOLD installed the liquid for us, and the app was easy to learn.
We had a couple of people to e-mail if we needed to, Mohammad was quick to answer e-mails and super competent and quick to do the liquid install.
It is super functional and gives a clean look to the pages too.
I like not having the subscription 'time out' every 30 months. Now they can be set indefinitely and I can still change the price to reflect changing shipping costs through the years. I like the fact that my customers can suspend their shipment at times, or they can change the timing of deliveries as their needs change through the year.
Yes, this app is worth the resources, for it is a greater resource.