Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Smart Cookie Treats

We love this app and would definitely recommend it. Recurring orders help with forecasting and it's a great way to create an instantaneous loyal customer! Great customer service from Kevin. Highly recommended.

Shiny Happy World

I looked for (and tried!) so many apps to make my club subscriptions work and Recurring Orders is by far the best one I've found! It works really smoothly, is easy for customers to make changes and updates themselves, and integrates well with the rest of my website and shop. The only feature I wanted that they didn't have was calendar billing - and they just added that! This app is now perfect.

Strava Craft Coffee

We needed a robust, reliable platform for managing our specialty coffee subscription service and BoldApps Recurring Orders delivered. Integration with Shopify is excellent. Customer support is professional and responsive. We can't wait to launch this new service for our customers!

Lime Crop

Great plugin and awesome customer support, i am loving everything so far!

Real Detergent

Absolutely the best app we've tried for subscription orders. Easy interface, smooth & seamless integration, just wonderful all around.

Marriage Supply

We have been so happy with Recurring Orders. Sometimes we barely feel like we can keep up with all the new features, we just added the new gift feature.

We love the stats and dashboards, it gives us a great look for how we are doing and is really exciting to see how many subscriptions we will have in the next 7 days and next 30 and 365.

Thanks so much!

Tank Of The Month Club

Going through the set-up so far with support and they are awesome! The app is easy to use, and very versatile. I've needed a few tweaks here or there and the support staff has been more than willing to help out free of charge!

tankofthemonthclub.com

Thanks guys,
Nathan

Scrolls By Sam Store

This app is able to manage a large number of subscription variations as well as other forms of purchase such as one-time gifts.
Great support team and scheduled improvements make the app more robust.

This app offers enough flexibility for online store newbies to use it now and support their store growth with more features and take it to the next level.

I am glad you guys created this app!

Thanks so much!

Is OMG Super Cool an acceptable answer? :)

Rfreeds

Nice flexible app with easy-to-use interface. It was simple enough to install and we're expecting thousands in recurring revenue!

Hair Factory Shop

the fastest installation I've ever seen!