Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Healingprimalself

Easy step by step set up after the Wizards do their magic! Wish they would use Pay Pal directly but they do Offer another PayPal / Braintree alternative plus their main cash flow app. So no matter what it is simple and easy to use. Can't wait to see this puppy in action!

Devotedwellbeing

I was told the installation process would take up to 3 business days but Brenden, my Bold Support Wizard had it up and running the next day along with a very thorough email explaining everything I would need to know. A+ customer service from Bold once again!

Ewegurt

Customer service was terrific. Brandon did a wonderful speedy job. I think I am going to love this app. once it is live at Ewegurt.com

Jewels Rule

Brandon is great! Setup was very very quick after installing the app. www.jewelsrule.com

Terras Popcorn

Great recurring order app! We were using another one, but made the switch to Bold. Now we are able to give more options to our customers and more of them are going for subscriptions. Thanks Bold

Insidebydesign

Wow, this has been a GREAT online experience with BOLD. I had my assistant research apps for recurring payments and she hands down recommended Bold. I was NOT up for a big installation challenge and when we needed help Bold stepped right up and installed the app seamlessly with my shop. Before I even let my customers know it was set up I got my first recurring order for 198.00 per month! Thank you for helping me make shopping easier for my clients. They LOVE the convenience of getting their supplements every month hassle free.

Seafood Online Ca

Great app and customer service! Very useful app and works exactly as they say it does.
Responded within an hour by Brenden.

Superkrauts

Excellent app, far superior than another subscription app we tried before.
The support is terrific too, very responsive.
I strongly recommend it!

The Rustic Beardsman

I have been contemplating providing a subscription option for my customers for quite some time, but never pulled the trigger... until now. We just launched the subscription option and to great customer fanfare. Brenden helped me out (quickly) with getting it all set up. I know a bit about liquid, and how to add code, but at this point in my business's operation, I decided to let someone else help me. Brenda was quick to respond and install the liquid code (even matching the look to my own store) within 14 hours of initial download. The one "con" I have with the app so far, is I am unable to find out if I can test the app to ensure that it is working properly on my storefront. Other than that, everything went smooth, set up was simple (requires some knowledge of general Shopify operation) and looks great on the site. This app is free for 3 months, and because of that offer, I decided to give it a go and see how my customers like it. I assume we will continue on with the subscription offering even beyond the free 3 months, but only time will tell. Again, Brenden was prompt and I was excited to get the email stating everything was set up and ready for customization and launch. Thanks again! I'll write another one in a month.

Purrpacks

We were using a hand-coded system which did not integrate with shipping. You can imagine the hassle! Everything had to be requested via email, from skipping shipments to changing shipping addresses. If that wasn’t enough to make us fling ourselves down a steep flight of stairs, we had to manually charge each customer every month.

Now that we have moved to Shopify and Bold's Recurring Orders & Subscriptions, it’s a different story. We are integrated with shipping, subscription charges happen automatically, and our customers can do so much for themselves now! We’ve heard already how empowering it is for them to be able to change their own billing/shipping addresses, frequency of shipping, swap out cat product preference, or cancel a shipment. So, overall, we look like heroes. Our customers love us, and it’s all because of you guys. Every single day feels like we are a Disney Princess. We sing, and birds fly in and make our beds while squirrels do the dishes. THAT’S how you make us feel. Magical.

Additionally, we no longer try to fling ourselves down steps…for the most part.