Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Firebuilder

Great support from Abhi. The app has a lot of useful tools and functionalities. The integration is really easy but if you have any issue you have free support to instal it. Thanks

Wellskin

Very good application, complete and easy to use. Extremely responsive customer support, thanks to Vighnesh for his help!

xpresscups

Cody was very helpful. Resolved my issue very quickly. Great communication and the app so far is great.

Modern Oats

Does what it should. I will say that setup is a bit tedious. I'm not a developer, but i have some coding skill and was able to set it up relatively easy. However, for most people with no technical background, you'll likely need support. That said, their support team was great.

After I got everything installed, I was having issues adjusting font sizes, colors, etc. because my store settings were overriding the app settings. I got on live chat and spoke with Mayank who was very helpful in troubleshooting. I'd recommend this app and the people behind it.

mastcoffee

Daniel is mah boi!!! But really. In the middle of the covid I've had a number of developers be slow and unhelpful. Not Bold! They are quick and knowledgeable! Very concise and friendly. Thanks!

Pinwheel

I had a slew of questions regarding initial setup and Vighnesh did an awesome job working with me and showed great patience by answering each question one by one. In deciding between this and another subscription platform, this will be a major factor in the decision.

Comandado

I'll start with what doesn't work.

1. Although Stripe is listed as a payment gateway option, it does not work for Stripe Mexico. After contacting Bold support, the answer was: We can't do anything, fix it with Stripe.

2. They have announced that it is possible to integrate the Zapiet app. But they don't mention that it doesn't work for the meal box model. They also have no other option to manage local deliveries. After contacting the support, the answer was: We cannot solve it, you should see it with Zapiet.

3. I needed a report with all the options selected by the clients in their meal boxes. Well, when contacting support they told me that something like this didn't exist. However, after searching a little more, I found the report by myself.

4. Recurring subscription charging does not work at all. For it to work it is necessary to deactivate the CVC / CVV request in my payment gateway. But my payment gateway requires that this JSON request be made from Bold in a specific way. After contacting the support, guess what the answer was: We can't do anything, you should see it with your provider.

In short, I can't receive payments and I can't plan deliveries either.

It works? Well, at first it looks functional, but it's not.

Niki's US

Raphael and the team were extremely helpful and went the extra mile to get Bold subscriptions up and running across a couple of my sites... can't recommend enough, great work guys! Thanks

HudsonValleyFisheries

Priyanka rocks! Good app, better than the others in terms of comprehensive customizations. Shipping dates, etc... need to be a little creative for multiple ship days, etc.. but it's all possible. Bold gets the job done.

Small Business Expo

i have been given excellent onboarding service. Abhishek answered all of my questions, and was very patient as I walked through each step. he made sure i understood what was going on at each step. The client service was prompt and very helpful!