Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

roses-razors

I have been having a load of trouble getting bold to recognize subscriptions properly. There have been a number of attempts to 'fix' this over the past several months but they have all been ineffectual. During that time I have 'lost' numerous would be subscribers because of the app failing. This is going to be my last attempt before switching back to my prior provider.

April 12, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review. I'm very sorry you have been having trouble with the app for a couple of months now; we would love to speak with you over the phone to discuss the details of this in more depth, and get to the bottom of the problem more quickly.

We've reached out to you to confirm your phone number since we were unable to reach you initially; please let us know if there's a time that works best for you and we can get to the bottom of this.

Vida-Fuel

Great customer support through their little zendesk chat widget. Very reassuring :) Great app too! Works quite smoothly.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review; we are happy to be available via chat right at your fingertips. :-) Glad you are enjoying the app! Don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or comments.

By the way, your wellness protein drinks look delicious!

Moseriet

I like how easy it is to set up, and I have only had the best customer service at bold. They will do a lot to help!

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're always available to help with any questions or comments you might have. I really like the packaging of your smoothie!

The Grid Store

The Bold app is great. There is a learning curve to using third-party apps with Shopify - it can be clunky territory regarding refunds, notification emails, etc. The customer service team is excellent and patient. I spoke with Alora today and she helped me solve a complicated issue. Glad we went with them for recurring orders.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review of Bold Subscriptions. There can certainly be a learning curve when it comes to the more advanced features of some third-party apps. We are more than happy to provide guidance on any features of our apps if you have any additional questions!

By the way, I love your call to keeping independent journalism alive; nothing beats picking up a physical magazine or newspaper and flipping through & reading it.

The Black Seed Co

It's a hit and miss with Bold. This app is one of those, and I will happily change apps when I find a better alternative.
Main issues: Don't receive email notifications, and I can see other reviews complaining of the same thing, so obviously Bold trying to shift the blame onto 2 different email providers is rubbish.
No pause function, which is very misleading as they promote this feature on the app description and even have it as the default text on the subscription widget. So, pretty embarrassing when you advertise this to your customer and then find out it's not even a feature.

Chloe Noel & Co.

An excellent App, with an excellent support team! They made several customizations for me within just a couple of days.

April 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you're happy with the help our support gurus were able to provide, and the customizations they could make for you. Best of luck with your store! Do let us know if you have any further questions.

garden food prep

The support team are great and the app does really well. Nice interface and pretty easy to manage. It works

April 8, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy our support gurus were able to assist, and we're glad you find the UI and app to be easily manageable. Really love your programs' focus on changing food behaviours, by the way.

Lash Locket

The customer service is AMAZING and always so fast and friendly! I use a few Bold apps and they're pretty easy to integrate. 11/10

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're very happy our support gurus have been able to assist you with any questions you've had. You've got an absolutely gorgeous website by the way, and I love that your boxes come with cruelty-free beauty items. :-)

FreshFreeCoffee

Very impressed with the Customer Service and Support from the Bold team. Having the app set up and operational, I had some remarks an suggestions regarding some of the UI, Visibility and Usability and the support team (Mel) was very quick to agree, correct and provide resolution for an overall better experience for the user on the APP. Hats off and well appreciated!

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're very happy to hear that we could provide the service you needed. We always listen to our merchants' feedback and suggestions regarding our apps, so thank you very much for your suggestions!

Best of luck with the sales of your delicious-sounding Guatemalan coffee. :-)

Boox.delivery

Great Challi helped with everything I needed online they are very nice and the app works well, it has some glithces but it is gresat

April 8, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're happy our support gurus were able to assist with what you needed! I'm sorry you have run into some glitches; don't hesitate to reach out again if you need further assistance.

Really like your book club categories!