Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Sokx

Perfect and if used properly will be a real revenue booster!

Innermatcha

Shoutout to bradley for the quick installation!

Haybalancer

We were tired of the lies from Volusion regarding their recurring shipment features. When they showed zero interest in fixing these we found Bold Apps Recurring Shipments. The features that this app gives to our customers and us make it an indispensable part of our business.

Spice Origin

Very simple and powerful tool to add recurring orders to your products. Love the simplicity and appreciated the BoldApps team doing the integration on my behalf.

Pe 360

I love this app because I give my customers the convenience of autoship delivery and it gives me my best shot at not missing orders or having to remind them to purchase. Love the residual income too!! ;) 5 stars!

Invincible Tricking

Fantastic app, and wonderful customer service and support.

Cellar Direct

Thanks to Marty for getting me all set up with the Recurring Orders app! Great help.

JP.

Six Degrees Hair Ties

Very excited about this app! Bradley just installed the app for us and so far it is going great. Thanks Bold Apps!

Chasing Time

Thank you Blake for installing my app so quickly! I tried to do it myself but couldn't get it to work. SO thankful you could add it that fast for me really appreciate it :)!! I'm going to try the Social AutoPilot next!

Shopscan