Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Swinglife

So far this is offering everything I've looked for in a recurring app. I really love the incorporation of coupon codes within this app. It just all flows so perfectly together!

Lifeboatcoffee

This product has already produced a dozen or more subscribers and the initial trial period is not even finished! Easy to use and understand, I would recommend this to friends with a store!

Livehislove

Installed the app. Didn't have time to do the ground work for setting it up and Brenden got my website www.livehislove.org all set up and ready to go. Thanks!

49th Parallel

The technical support really goes above and beyond, thanks Alexa. You saved our bacon... err coffee.

Overtone Haircare

These guys are the bomb.com. Major props to Brad, who was our support tech. I seriously can't rave enough about how awesome they were at helping us get our app up and running - they even did most of the customizations for me. Every time I emailed them with a question, they were back to me within an hour or two.

Spooky Nation

Brenden killed the liquid install. If fact, I'm considering writing him in on my 2016 presidential ballot. Brenden, you the real MVP.

Prepoo For Hair

So far so good. There was a technical issue, but they fixed it and provided me with any extra free month.

Mysups

Quick easy chat help got to the bottom of my problem within a few minutes............
Thanks Chintan

Securemyfirm

The Recurring Orders app goes well beyond the subscription features of our old Ecommerce webhost. We especially appreciate that we could get not just free installation of the app in our Shopify web store, but that Brenden customized the look of the app for our Shopify theme. Brenden saved us so much time that we otherwise would have spent tweaking and choosing options. Thank you, Bold Apps and Brenden!

Mindful Chef

DO NOT USE THIS APP. Inventory forecasting does not work, which will cause you total chaos. Has cost us thousands - you have been warned.