Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Vervecoffeeroasters

Customer support has been amazing so far. Plugging this into our shopify site has been simple. Thank you Mohammad - he went above and beyond setting this up for us and getting us started. Would definitely recommend.

Troopster

My store provides military care packages to deployed military members and this app was one of the best choices I've made. This app allows the friends and family of service members to schedule care packages so that their Troop never has to be without. I can't thank you all enough. The service is a great option and the support is wonderful. Any time I have had questions they have been quick to help me. I greatly appreciate this app and the support team.

To add to this, I've changed my theme several times and the support team is always so great to reinstall for me. Most recently Anton not only installed this great app, but he also tried to make it flow better with my store theme which I really appreciate. I recommend this app and the customer support behind it. Thank you.

Luxbeautyclub

I switched from ReCharge and the old code was conflicting with BOLD but they were nice enough to delete it and fix for me! Awesome team

Endurance Products Company

Kevin is great quick to answer questions an very helpful. I use train tech support with Apple and I can spoke a gem when I interact with one. Keep up the good work.

Fit Face

Very robust app that allowed us to easily set up single-time purchases and subscriptions along with ways to encourage the different options to customers. Support was quick and willing to help with anything we needed.

Hot4hire

Finally! Ben is my hero. After days of confusion and frustration! I was ready to give up and uninstall Bold Apps.

Ben! Saved the day and may gain many other products businesses. This is a great starting point for me to get started and looking forward to utility and explore many other Bold apps.

I am very happy and satisfied with Ben customer services. GREAT JOB!

Christopher Ceraso
Hot4hire, LLC
(844) 411.HIRE (4473)
chris@hot4hire.com
www.hot4hire.com
http://shop.hot4hire.com - You shop. We Donate.

Cloudstop

Only works with stripe and braintree, both of which done support my products. Cant use the app.

Coffeecrave

CoffeeCrave is loving this app.

Oshun White

Excellent app for subscriptions.

Cher4life

Great Product and easily to get more loyal customers