Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Dollarhairtieclub Com

Brenden helped me and downloaded the liquid code onto my shopify store and it was very quick! The support team has been very helpful and easy to use.

Gift Shop Discounts

Brenden

My feedback is for the great support that recently discover to use with my shopify store. I reach out for support with getting app install on my shopify store and receive immediate support and Brenden conplete my app install in less than 4-hours. I am very very impress with this kind of support service, I never would have expected this kind of support. I really think I am going to enjoy using the app and it will be help to my website customers. Thank you Brenden

Ozark Beard Company

Great app and the customer service is top-notch.

Tryptonite

My "Story" is simple - I am an "older guy" (much older) than any of these newer generations of folks that are using this wonderful internet thing (aka "the web") to do things in the world. I have accepted this in my life and decided to fully embrace this worldwide web and new fangled way of doing business. So when I do anything at all on the Line it simply MUST be as easy as possible and - how you say "user Friendly". To me it's sort of like electricty - I can't see it, and I don't understand how it works. But I know I need it in my house, so I use it. Well YOUR APP service program is SIMPLY THE BEST!
As soon as I clicked on the button to use this APP program it gave me all the simple instructions I needed to learn how to load it and use it. I was also given a video to watch that showed me what to do. Then I quickly got the support chat little box on my computer telling me more things to do to help and how to get direct help from you.
I have used auto billing in my many businesses over many decades, and they can be magnificent revenue generating programs for ANY business. So when I decided to do this on the Line with my Shopify store selling my product "TryptoNite" (yes, MY Product. I invented it while in the U.S. Air Force), I needed a program that anyone could load and work. And believe you me - If I Can Do It, ANYONE Can DO IT! Also, your program does exactly what my "brick and mortar" programs have been doing for decades. Truth be told - your program is BETTER!
Thank you for helping all of us, especially the older senior generation like me.

Daniel McCaughan, J.D.
Director & CEO
Quigley Nutraceuticals, LLC
"Makers of TryptoNite!"

Icenfire

CAN YOU ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE FROM AN APP?? Wow!!! Your customers set it up to charge them over and over for your services. AWESOME!

Mohammad from Bold Apps You did a great job on the install!

Thanks again Bold Apps

Pretty Litter

Many thanks to the Bold Team with special shout outs to Jay, Kevin and Eric for their help and support in getting the recurring app working seamlessly with my Shopify store. They are courteous, helpful and thoughtful in their approach. Recurring Apps is now the app I use for my subscription renewals, which is a fundamental part of our business model. They have a great support team and I appreciate the attentiveness.

Rockster 2

Amazing Customer Service. Thank You Kevin and Brendon!!!

Stackedskincare2

Easy to install and super easy to use! It's helped me grow my recurring revenue and gain customer loyalty. If you have a product that needs to be auto refilled, this is a great app to add to your store!

Vape02 Com

Brenden was awesome, very quick and took care of installing the liquid code in no time. Brenden should win his contest, after all, Brenden did a great job. Good job Brenden, Brenden you did well.

Thanks again Brenden and Bold Apps

Comicpop

The app works fairly well, and customers will buy through it. I do have two issues.

1. Tech support is great when you sign up and need the code installed. After that, it is slow and practically non-responsive. This has always been a gripe of mine at Bold.

2. The control panel is confusing to customers, and they cannot make changes to their subscription. If they can, they don't know how and neither do I.

Everything else is pretty good. The app does what it says and is well thought out. I have been able to build a subscription customer base with this app.