Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

TeardropShop.com

Great app! The Bold team has been very helpful and responsive to my questions

Club Jerky

So far so good! I've been dying to drop Chargify for a more integrated solution that meshes with my non-recurring products. Brenden was awesome installing the liquid code for me and Holly has been very helpful.

A few key features that I'd love to see but the app is still fairly new and they seem pretty open to adding requested features. This definitely seems like the long term solution though.

soccus.co

Have to test it in depth yet, but so far the experience has been phenomenal! Customer support couldn't be better: they answer your emails within minutes and one of their wizards has installed all the liquid code for free! Thank you for that Brenden! This app rocks!

Eco Life Global

Very disappointing app - many issues with this app - not fully integrating, recurring settings not working, customers not billed correctly, pricing of products wrong - we have been left with many orders for recurring orders which we cannot process or fulfill - the developers have not replied to any of our messages nor fixed any of the problems we have had with this app - we asked them to fix it or we will have to remove it from our shop and they removed it for us without even letting us know! Avoid at all costs unless you want loads of messed up orders and total chaos with your customers!!!!

Shop Ronnefeldt teas since 1823

Where to start? Well, installation was a breeze - it only took a few minutes to get the app up and running. Then Shazam! Re-loaded a product page and there was the subscription option complete with my "10% the purchase price today" incentive. We are giving the App a 30 day test before signing up for the premium but so far so good. I will write another review at the end of the 30 days, letting everyone know how the subscriptions performed.

Tealated

So far I love this app. They have excellent customer service and installation was easy.

Commitments of Traders

After spending two months trying to use confusing API recurring payment documentation and misrepresented claims from another major player this app does exactly what I want. It assumes the burden of credit card processing rules and the complexity of recurring payments. Blake has been an exceptional resource.

Lactoman

Love your product and Marty is being very helpful :D

TipCup - Perfect Tea....One cup at a time

It is hard enough running the basics of a business, let alone keeping up with all the technology advances. With boldapps and their staff however...they go above and beyond standing by you and supporting to make a win win success. That is exactly what was done for us here at Tipcupland and we can see the difference!!!

CanYouHandlebar Moustache and Beard Co.

What sets this recurring payments app apart from others is that the recurrence becomes a feature of any product you choose. This is ideal for us as we sell consumable products (moustache wax and beard oil) that are used at different speeds by different people. As always, customer service from Bold is fantastic.