Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Nourishing Biologicals

Just installed this app after trying one of their competitors. Very happy with the functionality and the support given. I much prefer all the features available with this app. Oli was fantastic and guided me through the setup process. Highly recommend.

June 19, 2019

Happy to see you're loving Bold Subscriptions! Giving world-class support is something that's super important to us, and I'm glad you've been able to experience it! Don't hesitate to reach out with any more questions. :-)

I really love your skincare products' packaging, by the way!

Habit Coffee Club

Cody & Harpreet helped me out within minutes of the request. Was having issues with the app not appearing on one of my pages and they fixed up the code immediately. Also got them to help tweak some text that was showing up weird on the template. THANK YOU!

June 19, 2019

We're really glad to see that Cody and Harpreet were able to assist so quickly with this! Thanks for taking the time to leave us review - it's much appreciated! We're more than happy to assist with any other questions or comments you have in the future.

MISTER JONES

After spending 4 days with Klaviyo support I decided to contact BOLD to see if they could help with the technical issue I was facing with trying to have BOLD, Shopify & Klaviyo communicate.

Simran went above and beyond to have one of their app experts call me and within 15 minutes Harpreet had solved the problem! Great service on this one guys - well done.

All that said though, the app overall does have it's limitations and is quite expensive.

June 19, 2019

Bold Subscriptions can be a little overwhelming at first, but our awesome support team is always ready to help if you have any questions. Thank you for leaving your feedback; it's much appreciated, and we're always looking to improve our apps!

Proxima

Cody Scheler was great with helping us get set up with our site. He and his team helped us with some slightly custom features that we needed to work. Thank you so much!

June 17, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We're really glad to hear the team has been able to help you get your site ready for launch - best of luck! Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or comments.

HBXL Shop

Easy to use subscription app backed up by great support - Jennifer (SuperJen!) resolved my query very quickly.

June 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that 'SuperJen' was able to help solve the issue you were experiencing. :-) Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

propeau skincare

Jennifer was great in helping me understand the different bold apps. In my case, I needed another app besides the recurring monthly app in order to apply a Buy/Get discount for my customers

June 17, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review; we're glad Jennifer was able to explain some of our different apps! We have many integrations that allow you to do some pretty cool with our apps. :-)

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance in getting your discounts to work, or if you have any other questions!

VIP Stream Tv

Jennifer was awesome and extremely patient helping with a huge issue. So glad I was able to reach her!

June 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that Jennifer was able to help you with the issue you were experiencing! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have any other questions or comments.

Ice City Jewelry

5 STARS for Cody Scheler!!! He was extremely helpful in making some edits to my display settings! Bold Commerce always goes above and beyond with their customer service, which is why I highly recommend using this app for recurring orders and subscription-based models!

Peanut Butter & Co. - ilovepeanutbutter.com

Just installed the app so we haven't gone live with it yet. I received excellent support service during the installation process, and Nick even helped me by styling the widget to best fit the style of my shop.

June 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear Nick was able to style the widget to fit your shop! We can't wait to hear about how Subscriptions works for you once you go live - don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!

Map Meals

App is great but ALEXA IS AMAZING. So helpful when I needed help. Awesome is an understatement. Thank you again

June 12, 2019

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad you're enjoying the app, and so glad to hear Alexa was able to help you out. Let us know if you have any other questions or comments; we're always here to help. :-)

By the way, your A La Carte menu items look delicious!