Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

ADK Purveyors LLC

Simran is an absolute wizard! He helped me work out a few kinks on my store. Customers are happy and that makes me happy. Thanks Simran!

Sprout Growers

Great App! I love the Support that comes with it! I have a feeling it's because they're Canadian (which I appreciate because I am too ;)). Thank Priyanka for your help today. You were patient, polite and awesome.

designtwentyfive

I haven't launched my new subscription service yet, so I can't speak to that end, but I GREATLY appreciate the support staff and installers for their assistance in helping me install this app. As far as the app itself goes, it seems really user friendly which I'm excited about. Looking forward to continuing to use another awesome BOLD app! Thanks Priyanka & Snigdha for your quick assistance!

Bean North Coffee Roasting Co. Ltd.

Shout out to Daniel for helping me add a product to "Build your own Subscription'. Super helpful and speedy with fixing my issue. Thanks BOLD.

Finnleys

Aryan was awesome and helped me tremendously -- can't recommend enough. 10/10 customer service! A+ service!

iBOWZ Fun & Funky Hairbows

Yes, i recommend this app. Thank you for your help, you were very helpful. Aryan Sharma! You were awesome! have a great day =)

Unclockable

Great app and amazing support team. Priyanka AND Dylan were both VERY understanding, patient, and attentive in helping me with the front end styling and customer experience. What more could you ask for?

Pink Cookies & Cream Skincare

Awesome customer service I receive today. They are patient and help walk me through setting up payments and connecting it to my shopify store.

Let's cook

Very good customer service. Is difficult to mention all of them but I remember I received great help from Simranjit, Samuel , Chintan

Boxed Fresh Veg

It's the staff that make this app so great! Everytime. Stunning customer service from Priyanka today . No problem too great, or small - entirely patient with our general tech-incompetence.