Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Mineral Air

The team is amazing!
They responded to me very quickly and accurately and I am very impressed with their customer service.
Thanks!

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're glad our team was responsive and answered the questions you had so quickly. We pride ourselves in having exceptional customer service so reviews like this are always great to see!

We look forward to working with your store in the future.

Fire Cider

The team is responsive and quick! We needed a re-install after updating our theme and they were on the job and able to accommodate a small display request with all the work done 1 business day later. Thank you, Taylor!

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you very much for your review. We're glad our team could help you so quickly and that Taylor gave you a hand with that styling request :) Our team is always happy to help out with these small fixes!

Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you need anything from here.

Mariposa Skies

Update to my original Review:
Still 5 stars! I just spoke to Regina via chat and she was a major help to me. She was patient and went above and beyond. I ma thinking this is a requirement to work at Bold Commerce. :) I am still in the trial period but customer service and help as been WOW! I am super impressed! Thanks so much Regina- you were awesome!
Original Review:
So far I am still in the trial period and testing the app out to see if it will provide me with what I need for my shop. I have liked the features thus far, but today I got stuck and didn't know what to do. So I contacted them via their chat on their website and spoke to Kaiser. Well let me tell you, if you are lucky enough to get Kaiser on the other end of your chat- you are golden! When I asked questions, Kaiser tested out the answers first to make sure they actually worked correctly and then told me what I needed to do. To me that is going above and beyond in the customer service world. Thank you so much Kaiser for all your help and knowledge! You are amazing!

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're glad to see that Kaiser was so helpful and that he went above and beyond for your store :) Our success relies on our merchants' success!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything from here.

AeroStore

Super excited to find this solution! So far, so good and great customer support. Thanks team and Taylor!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're glad our team could help you out and that you could find us at the right time!

We look forward to working with you in the future.

Georgia Land & Cattle

We use this app to manage our recurring subscriptions and are very happy with it. I received an error message when I deleted a product off of my store and contacted support through the Live Chat option. I worked with Challi and she walked me through the process using screenshots and logging in to my store herself and helped me fix the problem quickly! Thanks Challi!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're glad our team could help resolve the issue you were experiencing here. This isn't the first review I've responded to today that Challi was mentioned in and I'm sure it won't be the last either :)

We hope to hear from you again soon!

FaceLean

Got help from Kaiser - he helped me from A to Z and was very patient with my hundreds of questions.

August 2, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's excellent news that you were so happy with the customer service from Kaiser. Props going out to him! Also, what an incredible product you're selling! Such amazing results. I know what's going on my Christmas list!

Relax N Wax

If you are thinking of downloading any other subscription app other than bold DONT. The bold app is so easy to use and has so many impressive features for your customers to control and manage their subscription. Customer support has been amazing (ESPECIALLY Rajni!), they get back to you same day and even offer custom code installation. This app is great

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you very much for the review. We're so excited to help your store get rolling with a subscription program and are glad we could assist with the coding installation - Rajni is a rockstar on chat :)

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Nata's Bowtique

Not very tech savy so when I needed help with figuring out what was going on with my cart I spoke to the representative named Simran and was taken care of very quickly!

July 25, 2019

We're very glad to hear that Simran was able to help you out with what you were experiencing with your cart! So sorry that you ran into issues, but we are always prepared to do whatever we can to fix any issues and answer any questions.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and I have to say your bows are incredibly unique and beautiful!

Bath & Body Fusion

Quick and reliable customer service!! I messaged with a customer service representative named Kaiser, and I was able to get my problem resolved quickly and efficiently. 10/10!! 5 stars!! He deserves a raise!

July 22, 2019

Thank you very much for the review; we're glad to hear that our support team was able to resolve the problem you were experiencing! We certainly do our best to get things figured out as soon as possible.

I love the sound of your feet products, and those spa socks are quite enticing! :-)

Olive & Ellie Bows

I downloaded this app to help me provide monthly subscription boxes to my customers. So far it is very user friendly and helped me accomplish exactly what I want. I had a few questions about the process and I reached out to Simran via live chat. He was AMAZING with clarifying what I needed/missed. Super happy with my experience with Simran and the app overall!

July 22, 2019

Hey there, thank you very much for the review. We're so glad to hear that you're finding the app easy to use, and that Simran was able to help fill in any gaps! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments; we'd love to help.

Your bows are absolutely darling! I especially love the Toy Story-themed ones.