Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

The Farmhouse Movement Mercantile

Taylor was very quick and effecient. We have been satisfied with the Bold app so far and look forward to using it again.

The Oatball Company

I've been using the app now for a few months and it seems to do what I need it to do, but not always intuitively. Chat is very helpful, especially Priyanka. Email correspondence is a little more lengthy.

TheBarkyCompany

I had some issues with my website and Abhi was very helpful.
Thank you so much for the excellent service!

Clean Kiss Lifestyle

Kelsey helped me to solve a refund issue I was having and she was quick and efficient to get to the root of the problem. I am glad I initiated a chat and saved myself a lot of time with her help

uminus20

Kelsey was quick to answer my questions and get tickets going for my problems. I hope to have my site up and running tomorrow.

January 14, 2020

Hi there - thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that Kelsey was able to help you out to get Subscriptions ready to start running! We look forward to seeing how you set your app up, and watching your subscriber base rise!

Flourist

Kelsey was very helpful in the install process of Bold, she answered questions timely and thoroughly. Thank you!

January 14, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that Kelsey was able to help you out with the installation process of Subscriptions.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else as you begin using the app, whether it be questions or otherwise!

TrailButter

Kelsey, Jordan and Alexa were all super helpful with some quick and easy fixes that I just couldn't figure out on my own! Thanks for the speedy response! So awesome!

January 13, 2020

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that our awesome team has been able to work with you to do some fixes for the issues you were running into. Thanks so much for reaching out, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else to help you!

Worthy Written Words

It's been fairly easy to use. Sometimes the support can take a long time to work through things. However, Kelsey in the support team was very helpful and quick with my customer support issues.

January 10, 2020

Hi there! We're glad to hear that Kelsey was able to help with the issues you ran into - very sorry you ran into them in the first place.

Our live chat is a great way to get quick answers for more general questions - if you have something a bit more complicated than that, our team is able to take it over and work through things for our merchants as quickly as possible.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help! Cheers.

Anar Gourmet Foods

UPDATE:
I spoke with Sukh to help me with subscription plan for BOLD. I had a lot of questions and Sukh asked me a lot of clarifying questions and was very helpful with guiding me set up the plan. Thank you Sukh.

I am in the process of downloading the BOLD subscription. I was hesitant to use the automatic download so I used the chat helpline. Kelsey made the process very easy for me and patiently walked me through the steps on how to start. Thank you Kelsey!

January 10, 2020

Hi there! Thanks very much for reaching out to us; we're more than happy to help with the installation of a new Bold app if you need assistance. Our ROBO installer is great, but it never hurts to be wary and to get help from a human if that's an option. :-)

We're glad to hear that Kelsey was able to help you out! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else from us; we'd be glad to assist again.

Pet Warehouse Supplies

Snigdha helped with my install and communication was great and install was fast. So far the app is as advertised and more!

January 9, 2020

Hey there! We're so glad to hear that Snigdha was able to help you out with your new app installation; we do our best to get them done in a timely manner, and appreciate your patience! :-)

We're really glad to hear you're enjoying our Subscriptions app so far! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions about any of the features or how to get something to work; we'd be more than happy to explain.

Cheers!