Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Clothes Doctor

The app is malfunctioning on our store and we've had no response from our urgent support request two days ago, despite Shopify also contacting them. Very disappointed. It is an expensive app so would expect top class customer service when we need it, especially for a major problem like this.

NuNature SuperFood

Its was hard to understand in the beginning but later i get fast customer help in the caht
now everything clear and i love it

Peace Love Rally

I was a little intimidated to install this app but it was surprisingly easy to do and customer support was awesome. Daniel was super friendly and helpful!

EdgeTradings

Customer support is amazing - thank you very much to Daniel who was so helpful, spent like an hour with me doing CSS for me. Thank you.

Also thank you to 'Priyanka and Abhi, who were an amazing help!

Coffees Are Us

At the start when I installed app not all the features worked but someone from support got back to me and fixed it all up so happy now

irscocktails

The app can be tricky to setup, requires to put a lot of thoughts, but the customer service is awesome, especially Rifat!

Zach's Pet Shop

The app is very complex with limited support, the self serve articles all lead to 404 errors. the support team take 3-5 days to reply just to tell you that you are stupid.

It was difficult to customise the app widget to match your store due to the way they store the CSS in the cookies, refreshing your browser does not allow the widget appearance to refresh and you need to force the refresh via a code change.

The code slows down the website alot and google views this negatively... in the google search console there were a number of errors casused by this app.

Their code broke my Afterpay widget, after contacting support they advised that i was stupid and their team had confirmed that their code was not affecting my afterpay widget when i even explained that the base theme without their code works however they just simply dismissed this.

Customers can only pay with credit card which is a barrier to sale.

The app has great potential, however the support is poor for an app that is quite expensive. If you have 5 products then this app might be for you but for larger sites this app is not suitable.

I have been in business for over 3 years with close to 4,000 SKU's so please do not install this app if you have a successful medium to large business.

MilkRun

We used Bold quite a bit and needed help to get what we needed, Priyanka was very helpful, kind, and quick. Great customer service.

Jaclyn James Co.

I have been using BOLD for about 4 months now. I have had some great customer service - most recently with Priyanka!

Briit Botanicals

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! I refunded the customer and she never got her refund. Bold claims that that can't find the refund. Neither can shopify. So now I am out the money, and my customer never recieved her refund. Bold was no use helping track down the refund that THEY lost. DO NOT USE THIS PLATFORM.