Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Fierce Forward

App works as advertised and is well thought out. Also very good and quick customer support from Priyanka

Era Tees

Had some issues getting set up. I'm not a tech guy at all. Daniel helped me get rolling and setup with this. Awesome service!

OriginalHemp

Loving using the Bold Subscription app - it's helped boost our LTV on our site and our quarterly revenue growth is awesome.

Huge shout out to Daniel for helping with the NEW live chat coding support on a "buy it now" bug fix, we had our theme modified and the fix pushed live in under an hour from talking to him about it - blown away by that!

PickNEat

Nice temporary app for new business based on box subscriptions.

4 stars because it's really expensive for Build-a-Box app and it's missing some features. For example, "One Time Purchase" Build-a-Box (without susbcritpion). This feature will be nice for business like ours cause we could offer to customers "One Time Purchase" at a higher price and Subscriptions at a lower price to increase retention and subscriptions (customer retention -> money ) !

But in general good tool for new business :)

Special attention for Cody, a good after-sales guy.

BBQ Box

Bold subscriptions lack so many features that it isn't funny. They do not pass the correct value of a sale through to Google or Facebook. You have to spend thousands to make the app work correctly and you can't even add tracking for ShareASale or Commission Junction without hiring a coder. Their only suggestion is that you use another affiliate program that is a self-service option and would be a joke compared to using a real affiliate program. We tried to explain that we have thousands of affiliates and they only suggest that we move them all to Refersion which makes no sense and would be against the terms of ShareASale as well as CJ.

H2Bev

Bold is an easy app to use and make changes to customers subscriptions. Customer service representative Cody was so helpful and responsive to my questions! This is a great app for any business looking for recurring orders for customers.

Hmlet Furniture FAS

I'm really happy with the customer service - kudos to Clifford who are able to solve my issues that I'm struggling with. It was solved quickly with patience and professionalism from the Bold team. Please keep up the good work! And I'm really satisfied not only with the app feature but also the super-friendly customer service.

Grace Upon You

So far so good. The customer service is always there to help me with my questions. Priyanka was very kind. I only had one problem at the beginning, Please PLEASE take my advice: DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION! This program will not register that its the same product if you change the name, it will think that you deleted the product all together just because you changed the name AND YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION! Since the program doesn't register that it's the same product your subscribers will not carry over to it. Luckily I only had three subscribers at the time who I emailed and explained the problem to and were happy to resubscribe. Just take my advice, find a name, and stick with it or you will lose everything.

ドクターボタニカルズ(Dr.Botanicals)日本オンラインショップ

Well, I can make detailed settings, but the payment screen cannot be specified in Japan. And I can't collect taxes. I told the app to fix it, but it still doesn't fix it. It does not correspond to chat with it, so the correspondence on the application side is not good.

Tarot Scents

I just installed and love the features and customer service. They installed for me after I tried and failed.