Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

FreshFreeCoffee

Very impressed with the Customer Service and Support from the Bold team. Having the app set up and operational, I had some remarks an suggestions regarding some of the UI, Visibility and Usability and the support team (Mel) was very quick to agree, correct and provide resolution for an overall better experience for the user on the APP. Hats off and well appreciated!

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're very happy to hear that we could provide the service you needed. We always listen to our merchants' feedback and suggestions regarding our apps, so thank you very much for your suggestions!

Best of luck with the sales of your delicious-sounding Guatemalan coffee. :-)

life UNpacked

Some limitations to the functionality of the app but awesome customer service. I've talked to several agents, all of which have gone out of their way to help me out and make it easier to use the app.

March 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're sorry to hear our app hasn't fully met your business' needs, however we are always listening to our merchants' feedback and looking at ways to improve. Please do share any feedback about features you'd like to see!

I'm glad we could help with setting the app up; we look forward to hearing about your successes. :-) Really loving your packaging concept and product designs; what a great way to reduce plastic waste!

Dolphin Organics

We love the Bold Recurring orders app. The installation and setup was seamless. Because of our ability to offer subscriptions, we have been able to increase our revenue and also better project our sales knowing what orders were pretty much locked in. My only recommendation for improvement would be to make the customer dashboard easier to find and manipulate. We spend a fair amount of time helping customers manage their subscriptions because they can't work it out on the front end. The Bold support team has been great though!

incentaHEALTH

We haven't launched yet, but the Bold app has been a great solution for our monthly subscription. The customer service through the chat feature has been really helpful to answer my answers quickly. Nir and Guri were able to help me change some styling on the page.

Nine Line Apparel

The Bold Recurring Billing Team (especially Leanne and Sean!) were incredibly helpful as we migrated to Shopify from our old ecommerce platform. They worked with us every step of the way to migrate our existing recurring billing subscribers, and helped find solutions when we encountered issues switching payment gateways, and with inaccurate data from our previous recurring app. They have continued to provide fast resolutions to issues as they arise, and are very open to feedback and suggestions.

Britten & Bailey's luxurious candles

I just started using the Bold app for my subscriptions and so far it has worked great. I will say sometimes the customer service hasn't really been as helpful as I needed, they told me the app couldn't do something when in fact I found out it actually can. Knowing that would have saved me some headache. (Only reason they didn't get five stars).

However, overall the app has been great so far. I recommend it.

Single Mom Mafia

I can't believe that I am going through this!!! ok Jay Myers you emailed me to give your app a review so here it is it took me 10 months of dealing with hundreds of people over seas as well as in the states, but for some reason now that I have launched our project your bold app was the only one that was able to bring me to tears.
I must have 5 open tickets at this point and every single one comes back with a nice message saying we got you a ticket number and we are here to help, contact us with details so that we can further assist you, however I have yet to find a return email to continue the conversation. I keep getting errors to every email address to every person that says they are willing to help. Mel said she had some answers for my glitch and apparently send that message to a wrong email and when I reply to her it came back as an error same thing with Mitchelle who was so concerned with resolving my issues yet again no where to be found when I needed the help. Seems to me that this app should be called sign up and may God help you because your going to need it. Basically you guys are so darn busy with updating your auto reply emails and auto responses to all of life's questions, but for a NEW client who could potentially give you thousands of dollars in business you just ignore. So disappointing and FYI this is my only review I have ever left for an app I don't have time to sit here and write this shit, but you left me no choice enough is enough. Now if you can Have a actual human call me that would be much appreciated.

* UPDATE got a call from Paul from management a few min after this review and he scheduled Brett who helped with our Tech issues and went through each issue one by one with my programmer. I was going to delete this review, but I decided to update it and say that they actually did help the Client and followed up Now I can't say that about the original people who were trying to pass the buck along, except they cant possible image the stress you are under that moment when you are about to lose thousands of dollars but most of all lose your reputation as a company and to me its never about the money, more about the customer. Thank you Brett for the Help.

Conversatio Coffee Roasters

We are a startup company and really appreciate what Bold adds to our store. The customer service has been quick and very helpful! Thank you Bold! Keep growing!

The Bib Wine Company

No doubt that this is a pretty decent app with many capabilities. We had some real issues to begin with, as the weaknesses of individual modes weren't made clear (the marketing is pretty good but it hides a few shortfalls). The first line service wasn't great and it didn't seem like we'd get anywhere. However, once we got through to the right people the service was excellent and the advice much better. In fact they went out of their way to help resolve our issues. Julian, Brett and James all brilliant in the end hence why I'll upgrade to 4 stars barring any further issues. Difficult to choose a rating here, as it has gone from 1 star to really excellent service, but James, Brett and Julian have been excellent recently...

Granola For Gangsters

Very happy with the recurring orders & subscription app by Bold… it allows us to achieve a simple and easy-to-use option for our customers, and any small issues we've experienced have been dealt with swiftly and smoothly by the support team.

Our only gripe is that, visually, it doesn't look as slick as we might hope. But as a starting point for offering subscriptions it does what it needs to do… pimping is the next stage!