Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Fresh 4 U

Naman was helpful and answered all my questions. Even got reconnected when the connection dropped out, which I appreciated.

Dominion City Brewing Co.

Hard to navigate at first, but customer service was extremely helpful. Shout out to Vighnesh.
Thank you.

EssationsPro

Excellent customer service! I like the app and the options it gives us. Our customers are happy as well

PhageAid

Great app and great customer service. Easiest way to handle something as complicated as subscriptions.

EasyWater

Aside from being the highest ranked subscription app, it's always a question if it works. This one does. We were able to easily setup products to be on repeat order. The ability to customise repeat subscriptions is both simple and comprehensive. Then we encountered a small issue with the category page. Support leapt to action and found a simple solution. Recommend the app and support.

Rhetoric Coffee

App works great. Excellent customer support. Priyanka on chat support was very helpful. Thank you.

Fierce Forward

App works as advertised and is well thought out. Also very good and quick customer support from Priyanka

Era Tees

Had some issues getting set up. I'm not a tech guy at all. Daniel helped me get rolling and setup with this. Awesome service!

OriginalHemp

Loving using the Bold Subscription app - it's helped boost our LTV on our site and our quarterly revenue growth is awesome.

Huge shout out to Daniel for helping with the NEW live chat coding support on a "buy it now" bug fix, we had our theme modified and the fix pushed live in under an hour from talking to him about it - blown away by that!

H2Bev

Bold is an easy app to use and make changes to customers subscriptions. Customer service representative Cody was so helpful and responsive to my questions! This is a great app for any business looking for recurring orders for customers.