Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

SoleCop.io

I used this app to create a recurring membership from anywhere on my page. Harpreet and Sukh were really helpful in the process of making my store and integrating with Bold

July 8, 2019

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're really happy to hear that our support gurus were able to assist you with integrating our app into your store, and we'd be more than happy to help with any other questions or comments you have about our apps!

Buzz Webs International

This app let me see the future income of my business and allow me to see future trends. Excellent costumer support by Rajni

July 5, 2019

Thanks a lot for leaving us a review! We love hearing that our apps are helping our clients' businesses grow and succeed. We're also very happy to know you had such a positive customer support experience with Rajni! If you need any more assistance in the future, let us know. We're happy to help.

The Not Busy Company

The support team was great; very quick to address the issue I encountered. As a new user, my biggest takeaway...if in doubt, send in a help request! They'll fix it!

July 5, 2019

Hi there. Thanks a lot for the great review. It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our support and that we were able to get it sorted for you so quickly. We do our best to get a solution quickly, so please do contact us any time you need help. In the meantime, I think I'm going to order one of your Time Out Boxes and kick back. Looks amazing!

Out of Regz

Bold Subscriptions is easy to use and has been a great way to increase our sales. Highly recommended!

July 5, 2019

We're really happy to hear that the Subscriptions app has had such a positive impact on your business! Thanks a lot for leaving us a review. It's very much appreciated. I love the design of the logo and the site, by the way. Really cool!

Pisces Pet Emporium

Just getting this app up and running but support has been awesome so far. Thanks for your help today Sukh.

July 5, 2019

Hey there! Great news that you were pleased with the support you received getting the app working for your store. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! We're always happy to help if you need any assistance in the future. Cheers!

Cafe Barista

I've set up a custom integration on our site and the documentation is clear and helpful. The customer support is A1 and our users' migration has been done easily.

July 4, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the review! We love hearing that you were able to easily follow along with our documentation; your subscriptions page looks great, and I absolutely love the tutorial you've included for customers to follow along with. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments about the app!

Mylk Nut

Great app and great customer service. Rajni was a great help when I needed it! I had a quick question about editing a customer's subscription and was able to get an answer within minutes. Thank you very much Rajni.

July 3, 2019

Hello there, thanks heaps for the review! It's good to hear that Rajni was able to solve your question so quickly. We're also very pleased to hear that you're enjoying using Subscriptions. If you need any assistance, please do let us know.

Earjobs

Great app. Great customer service. Instant impact for us. A bit overwhelming to set up, but worth it.

July 3, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving a review. It's great news to hear that Subscriptions has had such immediate impact on your business. It's one of the best in our suite for making a big difference in a short time. If you need any assistance with any of the Subscriptions settings in the future, we're always very happy to help. Thanks again!

SLOL Official

I had the pleasure of having my first experience with Bold Subscriptions yesterday and I can't say enough about how thrilled I am that I was able to get such professional and fast service! ⭐Brenda⭐ took the ball and not only did she not drop it, she ran with it. A real Quarterback. Thank you, Brenda and thank you Bold.

SLOL Official

July 3, 2019

Hi there, thanks a lot for such a nice review! We're very happy that you've had such a positive experience with merchant success! Brenda is a real trooper, it's no surprise that she got everything sorted for you so efficiently. Great site by the way. I love the socks! That's Christmas sorted!

Health By Principle

Rajni helped me out and was friendly and helpful! The support is great on this app. The app is highly customizable and I've gotten quick support on multiple occasions.

July 2, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the great review! We're super happy to hear that you received such great support and that you're enjoying using the Subscriptions app. We're always happy to help if you need any assistance in the future. And, coming from a tech company where migraines are commonplace, we love the sound of your product!