Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Hacked Snacks

This app is great. We use it for our subscribing customers and it's a life saver. Both Harpreet and Harpreet Kaur really helped me with some problems I was having and they were quick to respond. Very grateful!

May 23, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review! Our support team is pretty awesome, and I'm glad to see they were able to help you out with everything. Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions!

P.S. Your snacks look amazing!

A HORSE BOX

Cody with Bold has been a huge help. We've had a few hiccups but he gather's the troops and gets things back in working order quickly. Solid customer service (most of the time) and allows us to effectively run our subscription box company.

May 23, 2019

So glad to see everything is running smoothly for you and that Cody was about to assist with this. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach back out to our support team - we're always happy to help! Thanks for the review. :-)

The Teacher Trove

Props to Jade and Lucas for helping so much with the install.

Detailed instructions via email and answered my many questions.

Adding Oli into the mix - spent an hour on the phone with me to answer my questions, and also their chat support is great!! Loving it so far.

May 23, 2019

Being thorough in our support documents and emails is something that is super important to us! Glad to see Jade and Lucas were able to make the process a breeze. Thanks for dropping us a review!

Honest Paper

Loving the app, it's working great for our greeting card service! And amazed by the fast and helpful service post-purchase from the BOLD team. Thank you!

May 23, 2019

So glad to see you're loving Bold Subscriptions! You products are amazing - so many cool designs! Thanks for leaving us a review. :-)

Black River Roasters

Sean was amazing helping us get set up. He made the process and transition so easy from our other website. I appreciate his help and look forward to working with Bold.

May 22, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review! We look forward to see your business grow; your coffee sounds delicious! Please let us know if have any other questions. :-)

Maverick Coffee Co.

I had a few issues getting the widget to work correctly, but Arvinder was really helpful and fixed the issues quickly for me. We love the app :) Thanks

May 22, 2019

So happy to see that you're loving Bold Subscriptions! Also glad to see that Arvi was able to make the widget perfect for you. Thanks for the review :-)

Halfsies Cookie Company LLC

I was struggling to figure out the code. I put in for help and they did it all for me! Amazing! So easy.

May 22, 2019

Glad to see we were able to make the process for you as easy as possible for you! Our team of install experts are always ready to jump in and get the code properly working on your store. Thanks for the review :-)

BTN Academy

I initially had some difficulty with this app, due to it seeming to break after being tested. I did reach out and although the help was very good, it didn't get to the bottom of the problem. However, after leaving a review, Cody. S reached out to me and looked into the problem, which was likely code from another installed app. This was a prompt and proactive reaction, which a company like ours appreciates, and we were given advice on how to stop this happening again. I would recommend using Bold to install the app, just to use of their experience. Thanks Cody!

May 22, 2019

Glad to see we were able to get this turned around for you and get the issue resolved. Seeing you mention that you would recommend Bold to anyone is a really amazing compliment, we really appreciate it! Thanks so much for the review; we hope that we can continue providing excellent support to you in the future.

BambooBoxCanada

Best app! supper fast and good customer service. answered all of my questions, would recommend to anyone

May 7, 2019

So happy to hear you're enjoying our Bold Subscriptions app and the customer service that comes with it! We're definitely committed to being as quick and thorough as possible with any questions our merchants might have. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it means a lot to us. :)

Country Archer

We had some really specific update requests and reached out to the Bold developers for customization. It took a little longer to figure out than we expected but in the end, Cody and James got it sorted out. I've worked with this app on a few sites now, and will continue to recommend it, in part because of the great support staff who comes with it.

May 7, 2019

Thank you very much for the lovely review. We truly take pride in our service and always strive to offer the best support possible (Cody and James are both such hard workers)! Recommendations are the highest of compliments - we sincerely appreciate it. :)