Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Organic Aromas

This app is solid. The functionality is impressive. Also support is great. Nikki has given us really good, prompt replies on all our support requests.

October 2, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of our app, and the kind words about our support specialist, Nikki! We're really glad to hear that you are enjoying the functionality of Subscriptions. And, Nikki is a ray of sunshine; we're so glad she could help you out with your questions so far!

Please let us know if we can assist any further. :-) Your array of diffusers are super cool! We look forward to seeing your success with offering subscriptions!

MoonDust ToothPowders

awesome fast help thanks Snigdha! I look forward to seeing how bold subscriptions work out for us :)

October 2, 2019

We're so glad to hear that you were able to get some quick help with the installation from Snigdha! She's truly awesome at what she does. And we look forward to seeing your success with Subscriptions! :) We hope ours is the right solution for your business!

Please let us know if we can help in any other way. I think your whitening products sound fantastic, and I'm sure many people will be keen to get their hands on an order!

Skinfix

I enjoy using this app as it is user-friendly. When I did have an issue I used the online chat. Chintan was very helpful in resolving my issue. Chintan used screenshots to show me what I needed to do and it was so helpful. Now I can do it on my own. Thank you Bold and Chintan

October 2, 2019

Our live chat is a fantastic way to get a super quick response about more general issues; we're glad you were able to make good use of it and get your issue resolved in a timely manner thanks to Chintan and our team!

We're so glad we could help empower you, and we look forward to your continued success! Please let us know if we can assist with anything else. By the way, your skin products look so amazing!

Global Seafoods North America

Asked for help and get it today, Thank you Rajni, fixed all my issues for the day. I love app and support

October 2, 2019

Hi there, we're so glad to hear you were able to get help so quickly; that's what we strive for! Rajni is so sweet, she will be very happy to hear those kind words. Thanks for the love with our apps and support, we appreciate it!

Your seafood looks incredibly fresh! What a great range of types, and products.

APHRODITE'S SECRET

Rajni and Nikki were very helpful! Answered the questions I was asking quickly and linked related articles so I could further educate myself. Thank you :)

October 2, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we're really happy to hear that Rajni and Nikki were able to get all your questions answered so quickly, and offer some articles so you could get a better idea of what was going on. :-)

Your serums sound amazing, by the way! And love the name of your brand!

Cigar God

really nice app that is super helpful for my site. The customer support is really nice especially the live chat options. (Cody was the one that helped)

October 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the review of our Subscriptions app and our customer service team! We love hearing from our happy customers, and seeing what sorts of unique subscriptions they offer on their stores.

Please don't hesitate to reach out via email or live chat if you have any further questions! :-)

ExploreMore Subscription

The app is super easy and the chat allows me to get help since I don't know what I am doing :) Laurel was very helpful then I accidently disconnected my chat but Cody took over when I reopened everything and fixed my problem immediately.

October 1, 2019

We're so glad to hear you were able to take advantage of our live chat feature in order to get some help with setting the app up! :-)

It can be difficult when working with a new app, which is why we're always ready to assist however we can! Sorry you got disconnected, but it's great to hear that Cody was able to work with you after you got reconnected and get everything sorted out for ya!

Maggie Austin Design

Sukh / Harpreet K were able to immediately answer my question with clarity. Great support on this app! Much appreciated :)

October 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing that our support team was able to get things answered and made clear for our merchants. Thanks for reaching out - don't hesitate to do so again; we'd love to help! :-)

The Kojiya Company Store

Rajni and Melody are great trouble shooters. They really helped me figure out how to fix my subscription issue.

September 30, 2019

We love hearing that our specialists were able to help our merchants with troubleshooting; we're so glad that you're able to now fix the issue you ran into with Subscriptions! So sorry you ran into them in the first place.

Your use of Subscriptions on your products look really great! It's very clean and a great deal.

Communication Cottage LLC

Needed to update my checkout to use Cashier, Got on Chat and Cody was a wizard and got everything done super fast and super easy! Thanks for the quick help!

September 27, 2019

We're so glad to hear that you were able to get Subscriptions and Bold Cashier integrated with help from Cody! We're glad that everything was able to be sorted out so quickly and easily; please let us know if you need any other assistance in the future.