Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Insurancedirect123

The app is great however It has to be easier to install for the non-tech savvy.

Comicpop

The app works fairly well, and customers will buy through it. I do have two issues.

1. Tech support is great when you sign up and need the code installed. After that, it is slow and practically non-responsive. This has always been a gripe of mine at Bold.

2. The control panel is confusing to customers, and they cannot make changes to their subscription. If they can, they don't know how and neither do I.

Everything else is pretty good. The app does what it says and is well thought out. I have been able to build a subscription customer base with this app.

Drink La Vie

THIS APP DID NOT WORK FOR US - UNDERSTAND ITS LIMITATIONS BEFORE INSTALLING.

I've upgraded my 1-star review after finally talking to the developer.

Know that after the initial order, every recurring order will default to select the cheapest available shipping method, regardless of which shipping method the customer chose. For us this was a mess -- it was creating orders for local pickup 2 states away from where the customer lives, because that method happened to be free.

The app looks great and they said they're working to resolve the issue, but unfortunately we can't wait -- we've lost long-time customers over the mixups. We have to go back to ReCharge -- it has less features but their Customer Support was fast and excellent. I do believe Bold Apps will ultimately get this issue resolved, but ask them first if you have concerns.

1 3 Next