Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Mrs. Patel's

I've had to update my theme and the Bold Subscriptions support team did a fantastic job helping us migrate. Both Cody and Clifford were extremely helpful and responded to our needs very quickly. Thanks guys!

July 2, 2019

Hey there, thanks a lot for the review! We're very happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with our merchant success. Cody and Cliff make a formidable duo! We're always happy to help any time you need assistance. All the very best!

Veritas Bioactives

Nikki was super quick to hop on the support chat and such an unexpectedly awesome and fun person to talk to. Oh, and she solved my problem easily and was patient with the fact that my tech savvy-ness is more than a little sub par.

July 2, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the great review! We're really happy to hear that Nikki helped you get everything sorted so easily. We have a great team in Merchant Success here who are very happy to help any time you need assistance with the tech stuff, leaving you to run your business without any headaches.

fit-flavors

Love the app; makes it super easy to offer subscriptions to customers and integrates with the other apps we use to run our store. Also great customer service; Simran answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly!

June 25, 2019

We're so glad to hear you're loving the app to offer your customers subscriptions! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review; don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments - we'd be glad to answer them!

Your breakfast options look absolutely delicious, by the way. Those egg and cheese enchiladas look amazing!

The Laughing Pug Coffee Co

Harpreet and Lurii provided amazing customer service. They responded very quickly to communication and found the best resolution for our store.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We'll be sure to pass along the message to Harpreet and Lurii. :-) Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments. We look forward to seeing your success with Subscriptions!

I love your 'drippie' concept, and that you are eco-friendly!

Restivo Health & Wellness

Rebecca was very helpful and made the process very simple for me. Great, quick customer service! I would recommend this app

June 24, 2019

So glad to hear Rebecca was able to make the process easy for you - it can certainly be overwhelming when playing around with a new app! Thank you for recommending our app, and leaving us a review.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments; we'd love to help.

FullBucket Health

BOLD always provides amazing customer service. We always can count on them responding immediately and resolving our issue quickly. Today Melody did a great job fixing our problem!

June 24, 2019

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that you are happy with our customer service specialists, and we'll be sure to share with Melody the kudos! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns; we'd love to help again.

Pium Inc

I worked with Cody and Ashley and very happy with their help. Bold support team is very professional and responsive!

June 24, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're very happy that our specialists were able to get you the answers you needed to move forward with the app! Your product seems very intriguing, and we love seeing how you're using Subscriptions to offer a recurring purchase with your fragrance refills. :-)

NeaNaturals

Tank you Taylor C. for your swift help! Great Job! Taylor helped reinstalled my Bold recurring subscription app on my new theme.

June 19, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very happy to hear that Taylor was able to assist with the reinstallation of your app on the new theme!

It looks great, and your fig & chia polish sounds like a really awesome product. :-)

Janga Pharmacy Supply

awesome prompt customer service, sarah was very helpful and made my experience awesome.
Very happy to recommend

June 19, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for recommending us! We're super happy to hear that Sarah was able to provide you with some awesome customer service. :-) Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

Nourishing Biologicals

Just installed this app after trying one of their competitors. Very happy with the functionality and the support given. I much prefer all the features available with this app. Oli was fantastic and guided me through the setup process. Highly recommend.

June 19, 2019

Happy to see you're loving Bold Subscriptions! Giving world-class support is something that's super important to us, and I'm glad you've been able to experience it! Don't hesitate to reach out with any more questions. :-)

I really love your skincare products' packaging, by the way!