Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Great Mornings Coffee & Tea

**Update: One of their app specialist, Cody, contacted me. He had their team look over and reconfigure my set up. Turns out that another app was interfering with the functions of the subscription. Fortunately, the customer mentioned in my initial review came back and set up her subscription successfully today. I do recommend this app and am happy to continue using their services at www.greatmorningscoffeeandtea.com**

I really hope I can update this review with a better rating, but right now I am not happy. I have a customer who has attempted to do a reoccurring order twice. The first time the order showed up in my orders as reoccurring, but I later saw that it wasn't in my subscription app. I assumed she canceled the order. When her husband contacted me about their order, I told her I didn't have an upcoming order for them and that his wife must have canceled (she confirmed she never did).

After convincing her to try again today, I saw that not only did the order NOT show up in my subscriptions again. It also gave the discount when the customer added it to their cart but took the discount away at check out (while still showing the tags of what the discount should been).
Fortunately, this is a very loyal customer and I am working out the details of her order. But now it worries me to think that I may be missing out on sales because my subscription services seem dishonest and that is reflected on me and my business. I have submitted an email and tried everything to troubleshoot on my own. But if this can't be worked out quickly, I may need to look into other options.

I don't know when this became an issue, because my older subscriptions still process without an issue. But I haven't had a new subscription in months.

August 26, 2019

We very much appreciate you bringing this to our attention and taking the time to leave a review.

First off, I just wanted to apologize profusely about this situation happening to your store, and want to let you know that we are completely dedicated to getting to the bottom of this. One of our app specialists, Cody, has reached out to you to answer any questions about this and get it sorted as soon as possible.

We completely understand how much this affects your business and your livelihood, and will do anything we can to rectify the situation.

Las Damas de Arte

Alexa did a GREAT job making the exact adjustment needed on our website!

We were only expecting to receive directions on how to make this change ourselves after Bold opened for business on Monday. But no! Alexa went into our site and made this change for us...on a SATURDAY!!!!

Woo hoo! Bold has one happy customer :) Thanks!

August 27, 2019

We're so happy to hear that our customer service was able to help you out with exactly what you needed for the adjustment on your website! We definitely strive to go above and beyond for our customers, and we're always looking to improve, such as extending our hours to the weekend! :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope that all of your experiences with our support team continue to be stellar.

Bonzer Box

I use Bold to handle our subscription store and it's just amazing. Without knowing anything about subscriptions and how to set up the system, laura from Bold staff helped me with everything she was very kind and helpful.

August 26, 2019

We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our Subscriptions app! There are so many unique ways to run a subscription service, we're glad that our support team was able to help you get yours set up.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; please let us know if we can help in any other way!

Legendary Coffee Company

Jennifer was very helpful when needing to get my new product variations synced. Getting it synced was extremely easy. I come from the WordPress WOOCOMMERCE world. The support ALONE is worth getting rid of the headaches in the WC WP world. Get on Shopify and use this plugin now. Your time will thank me later.

August 23, 2019

Hello there; we're so happy to hear that Jennifer made your experience switching platforms and using our app a good one! We hope you like Subscriptions as much as our support team. :-)

Please let us know if you have any questions about the app, or if there's anything else we can help with!

Dreamyandco

I've used many different apps to help us run the subscription product and I think Bold is the best of the best. any apps have its own perks and plus and minus but the most important part of being in this industry is the word "SUPPORT".

they have the best SUPPORT system and they will always find a way to help because they do care about you and your business.

I think i have contacted them for 2 reasons, removing / uninstalling the code from my theme and asking them to help me with specific customization.

pay close attention on this, even when they know that i am leaving their service and will not use their app anymore, they STILL HELP YOU.

I am quite lucky to chat with one of their support team - her name is Regina and she's the representative of the word "BEST SUPPORT".

never say no to you, always find a way to help you as fast as she can.

thank you so much for being such a great support! love your app, love your team and don't be like "RE_H_RG_D" . u can guess who LOL

August 23, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for all the kind words about our support team and our app. We know that our apps aren't always going to be the right solution for every store, so we are always willing to help, even if it means that you've found a different solution. :-)

We're so happy to hear that Regina was able to provide you with such a great experience - we'll be sure to share your kudos with her! We hope to continue providing you with a great experience, and look forward to watching your subscription business grow with Bold Subscriptions!

Audra Style Art

Just downloaded the app and we are loving it so far! Very easy to set up and any questions we have are answered in real-time through the Help chat feature. Regina at the help desk is awesome! Highly recommend this app to add a new consistent revenue stream to our online business.

August 20, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app! It can certainly be daunting to set up something that's brand new, so we're really happy to hear that Regina was able to get everything answered for you through live chat. It's an awesome way to get quick answers to general questions!

Really love the unique style and bright colours of your earrings, by the way! What an awesome way to integrate subscriptions into your business.

Pulsar Vaporizers

We are still setting up this app, ran into some update issues with our theme. Sarah (Rajni) was ON POINT! took my chat, required a screen shot, and had my fix in place in under 10 min. Thanks so much.

August 19, 2019

Hello there. We're sorry to hear you ran into some issues with the theme! We're glad to hear that our support specialists were able to get everything running smoothly for you, though!

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else - we'd love to help again. :-)

LotusAndLuna

I had a lot of trouble setting up our subscription box trying out numerous apps. BOLD's customer service team was very helpful and easy to chat with every time I had a question. Cody was awesome and super duper helpful!!!!

August 13, 2019

Hi there. We're so sorry to hear how much difficulty you had setting up your subscription box, but we're so glad that Cody was able to get you started with one using Bold Subscriptions! We look forward to continuing to work with you, and wish you the best of luck with your business. :-)

Misfits Box

I have used this app I like this app. and using on multiple shopify store. its very helpfull for subscription functionality
Good Assist by "Harpreet and Rajni "

August 13, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our app on multiple stores, that makes us elated! It's wonderful to hear that our support specialists were able to assist you -- please reach out if you need anything further!

Mineral Air

The team is amazing!
They responded to me very quickly and accurately and I am very impressed with their customer service.
Thanks!

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're glad our team was responsive and answered the questions you had so quickly. We pride ourselves in having exceptional customer service so reviews like this are always great to see!

We look forward to working with your store in the future.