Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Twenty First Century Herbs

A fantastic app that has helped our business grow from strength to strength! Customer service has been swift and friendly. Many thanks to Carter for speedily resolving our queries via online chat, a big thumbs up from us!

SKINourishment, LLC

We use multiple Bold Apps to help keep our store running in tip-top shape to compete with the major companies. Bold Apps allow us to compete on a high level while offering services like reoccurring orders that the customer craves. Today I reached out to support because of an issue with a customer order and Naman not only found the root of the problem but help me learn what was going wrong on our end. Bold Subscription is a must-have app for any store with reoccurring products like our plant-based cruelty-free skincare.

Laguna Industries

Carter was super helpful, quick and nice. He also educated me that a password protected site may create bugs! It was great to learn that since now it will save me time in the future.

Brûlerie du Quai

This is a snow storm day today. A customer contact me with a strange story about his subscription. I tried to understand what's happening, a skipped some month and it looks like it is a prepaid or maybe a 3 fixed month. Hard to know, I contacted the support, got Naman on the case. Naman help me to understand what happened with it very quickly and I got back to my customer. When credit card and pre-autorised payment are in, customer are always sensitive. This is serious. I'm using Bold subscription since many years and I got this kind of support many, many times. It is important for me to get this kind of service. And today, I'm looking at the windows, and through the snow storm, alone at my desk, I know I'm not alone. :-)

Modern ŌM

The app is very capable and works well for our purposes. But, the best thing about BOLD is the tech support. It's always a pleasure (and educational). Simran and Chintan rock!

Bada Bean Bada Boom

Great customer service via chat - quick, easy, and helpful! We are just getting started so appreciate the help.

www.divvyback.com

Got some fast and thoughtful help from Mayank and Vignesh. Guys are great.

Stonedoos

Great app, great customer suppor, loaaaaats of possibilities and they're not to expensive. Great package

orig3nsample1

Clifford, Alysha, Paul and Naman helped me get this app installed and running in my dev store quickly. I am happy with this app's features and support from Bold subscription team!

Pure CBD Oil

Sukh, Clifford & Taylor were a great help to me getting this app installed. Thanks for the great customer service!