Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

HempRx

Had some issues that were addressed by Oli. He was a phenomenal help to me, and got me straightened out. I would recommend this app, along with their team to anyone. VERY flexible, and innovative. Most apps like this are not as customizable, and braod as this one can be for your store. If you find a function that will not work right away, REACH OUT to them, they may be able to customize it to your liking.

September 23, 2019

Hi there! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. I just wanted to apologize for the delay in responses - we do our best to get back to our merchants as soon as we can. However, our live chat specialists are only trained to answer more general questions, so unfortunately we cannot always get more technical questions that require some investigation answered immediately.

It looks like our support specialist, Oli, has given you some options in how we can help with what you are looking to achieve! Hopefully one of these options will be something you are interested in, as we'd love to get the app working for you how it's supposed to be, and how you want it to look.

edgewater candles

This app provides a great back-end solution to subscriptions. It's easy to use and customize, but more importantly the customer service is great. Kaiser helped me out today through the chat feature and addressed my needs right away. Highly recommended!

September 23, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review of our Subscriptions app - we're so glad to hear that you're enjoying it, and find it easy to customize. We definitely wanted to provide our customers with plenty of subscription options so they could integrate subscription boxes into their business.

Thank you for the recommendation! By the way, the video on your homepage is mesmerizing, and your candles look amazing!

Complete Health

Cody and Tony with Subscriptions did a great job. They were very quick to respond, trouble shoot, and fix the issue I had. Great team all around. Thank you!

September 20, 2019

Hey there. Thank you so much for the review! So glad to hear that Tony and Cody were able to respond to you and get everything fixed so quickly. We pride ourselves in getting things for our merchants worked out as quickly as we possibly can!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. :-)

Kitchen Witch Gourmet

Sukh was very helpful. and we had the issues sorted out in no time. he was attentive and thorough with my needs. will review again once customers start ordering.

September 20, 2019

Hi there - thank you so much for the review. Please let us know if we can help with anything else as you begin getting orders! We look forward to hearing about your experience, and can't wait to see people begin ordering subscriptions on your store. :-)

beauty-template123

A big thanks to Rahul for quick problem solving! Great app, really solving a lot of issues we had before installing it.

September 19, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! It's awesome to hear that Rahul was able to get everything solved for you so quickly. We look forward to seeing how you use Subscriptions; good luck with your store's opening!

SIRPLUS

5 Star rating for the very good and fast customer service.
The installation can be done automatically, manually or by an expert from bold. The app also provides a very user-friendly interface.

September 19, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate it; and we love offering so many different types of ways to both install the app, and use it.

By the way, I love the aesthetic of your store's clothing!

Feel Good Vinyl

I used this app, very useful for recurring.
Bold team help you, very nice and helpful. Thanks Taylor for install my code.
If you need recurring on your shop do not hesitate.

September 19, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying the functionality of our Subscriptions app. :-)

We'll be sure to share the kudos with Taylor; he's a great installer! Glad to hear he was able to get the app installed for you.

Best of luck with the launch of your store!

Go Nutz!!

I am using Bold to drive my subscription workflows. Occasionally I run into configuration problems, but having the chat support is like heaven ! Kaiser was able to provide top class service on chat. Very knowledgeable about the product features and help articles. Was able to solve 5 of my questions in one go that I had been trying to figure out myself but had no joy previously until I went for chat support. I couldn't have been more thankful for his service. 10/10 service.

September 19, 2019

Hey there. Just wanted to apologize for the configuration problems you've run into! But that's awesome to hear that our live chat specialists were able to walk you through it and answer all of your questions in a timely manner, so you were able to make the necessary changes right then and there. :-)

Thanks a lot for the review! Your energy bites look awesome, by the way.

Branded Bills

Live Chat is awesome! Cody went above and beyond to help me get all of my questions answered. Great help!

September 19, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you love our live chat feature - it is certainly a great way to get quick answers to more general questions about our apps. Great to see that Cody was able to go above and beyond to answer all of your questions! Don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything. :-)

Love the hat club, by the way!

The Good Brownie Co

Like no other app out there! Amazing. Great customer service from Cody! Really helped us out.

September 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind word about our apps and customer service team! We're really glad to hear that Cody was able to help you with what you needed in order to get Subscriptions working on your store. We look forward to seeing your website once construction is done. :-) Best of luck launching!