Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

BambooBoxCanada

Best app! supper fast and good customer service. answered all of my questions, would recommend to anyone

May 7, 2019

So happy to hear you're enjoying our Bold Subscriptions app and the customer service that comes with it! We're definitely committed to being as quick and thorough as possible with any questions our merchants might have. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it means a lot to us. :)

Country Archer

We had some really specific update requests and reached out to the Bold developers for customization. It took a little longer to figure out than we expected but in the end, Cody and James got it sorted out. I've worked with this app on a few sites now, and will continue to recommend it, in part because of the great support staff who comes with it.

May 7, 2019

Thank you very much for the lovely review. We truly take pride in our service and always strive to offer the best support possible (Cody and James are both such hard workers)! Recommendations are the highest of compliments - we sincerely appreciate it. :)

snackbears

Gave their developer access but never login to check and fix the issue. Significant issues were found in the checkout and we cannot keep waiting and we have to push back our website going live because of their unprofessional behaviour.

May 7, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you've had to push back your launch date due to checkout issues. We certainly don't like to hear that our merchants are experiencing difficulties with our apps and we sincerely want to do whatever we can to help. I believe our Product Expert, Scott, has reached out to you recently. We're looking forward to your response and would love to be able to get everything sorted for you!

Artemis Box

I've literally been transferred by about 4 developers here and every time something is fixed, something else comes up. All they do is apologize and don't really look into it fully. Now for my 3, 6 and 12-Month Subscriptions, I have a random "Prepay for your subscription" in the widget THAT WAS NOT THERE BEFORE and it's adding to a RIDICULOUS amount, only confusing my customers and preventing them from ordering a subscription on my store.

Not only that, because of the previous rep's mistake, my new subscriber's subscription ends after her third month because he had checked/unchecked the wrong thing prior to receiving her order.

What's going on, guys?! Maybe this review and rating will give me some urgency and some correctedness would be nice for once.

Not so "bold" after all...

May 28, 2019

Hello there! I'm very sorry to hear that Bold Subscriptions isn't running as smoothly as it should for your store . We really want to get this sorted out to ensure everything is working perfectly for you and how you expect it to. Our App Specialist, Oli, has reached out to you to help assist with this to make sure everything is perfect for you.

Olfactif

Great app that I use all of the time! Challi has been great at assisting in support when we need it. Highly recommend!

May 7, 2019

So glad to hear you're loving Bold Subscriptions! It's always nice to know that our apps are helping our merchants achieve their goals. Love the subscription box you have going by the way - 3 new fragrances every month sounds awesome! Thanks for the review. :)

Greater Than Sports Drink

Re-occurring orders are key, and Bold is a good app to mange this system. Whenever I have difficulty the help chat function seems to be a way to trouble shoot and Jennifer has been helpful.

May 7, 2019

Establishing a good base of recurring orders is definitely key. It's always awesome to hear that our app is helping merchants successfully manage their subscriptions. We're also happy to hear Jennifer was able to help you out via chat - we love being able to lend a hand with whatever it may be! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we truly appreciate it. :)

Zellee Organic

I love shopify, and am most happy with the customer service! Aman was awesome, and a huge help. Reference # 449494

May 4, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We always love hearing that our merchants have had a great experience with our customer service. If ever there's anything else we can help with, you know where to find us! :)

Dofos Pet Centre

Easy to install worked perfect out the box! Just what we were looking for and support is first class, Thanks Again !

April 27, 2019

Glad you're enjoying our app! Our Merchant Success support team is always happy to help with whatever it may be - first-class service is what we strive for! Thank you for the review, it's always very appreciated. :)

SOXESSORY

I want to write this review about bold as a company and how unprofessional they are. They charged me numerous times for product that does not work. All of their programs slow down your store that customers drop out. Their customer service is awful. They used my account as test platform. I allowed them, but it was invasive and for several weeks they were making modifications, using my account as test platform. This was so unprofessional. At the end I ended up canceling all their services, because nothing was ever fixed. There was no refund and nothing was ever appreciated! Stay as far away from this company.

PetProject.HK

Very useful app. More importantly, awesome support team that is willing to help customize the look & feel and presentations etc. I use a few Bold apps and there are obvious limitations in compatability between the different Bold apps. No need to worry about that at all if you're not looking to combine and use a few of them, but if you are, the Bold Team has still been very helpful and upfront about the limitations, so you don't need to waste too much time figuring things out.

April 27, 2019

Thanks for the review! So glad to hear the Bold Subscriptions app has been useful for you and that you're enjoying several of our other apps as well. I'm really liking the way the subscription widget is styled on your product pages - happy we were able to help you out with that!