Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Www Ecomania Com Au

This app works perfectly and allows my customers to continue their journey of a healthier lifestyle without the hassle of remembering to order products when they are getting low. The support team were fantastic during setup, which is really easy to do. This app works so well I have never had to contact them again :)

Noje Inc

My company uses Bold Subscription at www.noje.biz - check it out if you'd like to see the functionality in action. I'd definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to offer a subscription service on their e-commerce site. Their customer support team has been super responsive and helped resolve a couple small bugs within a day or 2. This app definitely has more features and flexibility than the other subscription apps out there, so I'm definitely pleased.

This app also makes it super easy to offer customers discounts & other incentives to help boost your subscribers. I really love the insights it gives into your subscriber base as well, and there are so many options for customer emails you can send out it's almost overwhelming (in a good way)!

There are a few missing features and/or quirks with the app that I would love to see changed in a future update (fingers crossed):

1: If my customer opts to pre-pay for a subscription the app takes them straight to checkout instead of adding the item to the cart and having them keep shopping. This works for some of the items in my store, and may help some store owners with conversion rates, but most of my items are pretty low margin and I would prefer my customers subscribe to more than 1 thing. This has lead me to remove the prepaid option from my site.

2: I would REALLY love to be able to set a minimum dollar amount for subscription items in my customer's cart. With my business, if my customer subscribes to, say, a single chocolate bar, I would likely lose money due to packaging costs. If I could set a condition that the customer must have at least $25 of product in their cart to subscribe, I'd be very happy.

3: The app has you choose between offering a subscription either on the individual items in your store, or on the full cart at checkout. When I did the install I thought I would be able to offer both, but unfortunately that isn't the case. This is kind of limiting in my UI and reduces my customers' ability to sign up for subscriptions. I'd like to be able to offer subscription both on the product page, AND the cart checkout page to encourage people to subscribe.

Like I said before, this is the best subscription app out there and customer service has been so incredible. Thanks, Bold!

Farmers To 40

A little confusing at first, it just takes some committed time and you can figure it out. Once you get it figured out, the cost is certainly worth the benefits. It seems like there's a conflict of interest if they're asking us to write a positive review for the chance to get a reward...

Earths Living Clay

This is exactly what we were looking for.
Very easy integration thanks to the tech team at Bold Apps.

Try it!

Vapescenter Com

I'm using the app to capture buyers who might otherwise only buy my products once. The secret to any business is sustainable and predictable revenue. This app will allow me to launch a Subscribe and Save Program focused on eliquid for the vapor or ecig crowd. I am confident that we will be able to build a sustainable business through this program. Wish me luck, I'm just designing the program now.

Visit Us To See The Progression http://www.vapestoreworldwide.com/collections/vape-juice

Berkeyfiltersusa

This is a great app for the cost - the only thing I notice is that people subscribe to receive the discount on their purchase then they cancel... ughhh. What would be great is if the first item could get 0-really small incentive, then the second shipment (once we know they are real subscribers) could get the real discount we want to give to loyal customers. So say 0 or $1 on order 1, $10 on the next 11 shipments...

Pyure Sweet

Has helped secure thousands of dollars in recurring revenue each month. Definitely an app worth considering for hands-off orders. I would have given 5 out of 5 stars if the interface was more user friendly for customers who want to order in single units or cases, and with or without subscriptions displaying the new unit cost and the savings per unit.

Fair Ridge Farms

Been using the app a few weeks and technical support is good, and the app is easy to use. It would be nice if Bold processed the recurring orders at a set time (eg midnite, since that is how shopify reports are broken down) rather than usually between 6-9am CST

Pathways 2

Good subscription service for shopify.
However, shopify itself isn't very good for subscription sites...
over all pretty good!

Threeavocados

This app works great. Easy set-up and easy for customers to sign up and manage their own subscriptions. Super-easy for us to manage their subscription, too! We used to use PayPal for subscriptions and couldn't make simple changes for customers (such as adding another bag of coffee) due to PayPal limitations. This app makes it easy to keep our customers happy!