Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Martina's

Great live chat support to solve doubts.Thanks a lot Daniel! You really helped us with your tips to translate the app

We Are Lifelong

can't fault the customer service Big shout out to Clifford and Ankur how were super helpful and patient..

DoveCart.com

Cody was such a great help. I had no idea what I was doing for a refund since it was my first subscription refund for a customer. Cody answered all my questions and send me a link so I can easily follow the step.

Happy Monk Coffee Co.

Great help so far, I just started with the app and was lost >> BUT they were quick to assist! Thanks so much Clifford!

Mindzai Canada

Great support. I needed to do some changes for a customer but I didn't know how. Carter logged into the chat and helped me out perfectly!

Built4TheHunt

I am only giving this rating because of customer service rep - Aryan.... I have had a string of issues with the service not working and has cost us thousands of dollars with almost no help for a month and a half. I finally got on a chat with Aryan and within 30 minutes he was able to fix everything that was causing problems.. The app is great if it is working correctly

AD Hygiene

aryan was very helpful and fixed any issues i had for me very quickly. he was very polite and very knowledgeable with what he was doing

courage&grace

We are launching a new subscription box, and Samantha went above and beyond to help me make sure that my layout and options were exactly as we needed it for our options. She was amazing and walked me through every step! Without her help, I surly would have a jumbled up mess on my hands, but now we're ready launch!

Dough Dealers

Rushi just helped me optimise the app and was incredibly helpful! I would highly recommend this app.

Healthy Cave

The functionality of the App is brilliant. And the support is top class from the bold support team!!