Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

AeroStore

Super excited to find this solution! So far, so good and great customer support. Thanks team and Taylor!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're glad our team could help you out and that you could find us at the right time!

We look forward to working with you in the future.

Georgia Land & Cattle

We use this app to manage our recurring subscriptions and are very happy with it. I received an error message when I deleted a product off of my store and contacted support through the Live Chat option. I worked with Challi and she walked me through the process using screenshots and logging in to my store herself and helped me fix the problem quickly! Thanks Challi!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're glad our team could help resolve the issue you were experiencing here. This isn't the first review I've responded to today that Challi was mentioned in and I'm sure it won't be the last either :)

We hope to hear from you again soon!

FaceLean

Got help from Kaiser - he helped me from A to Z and was very patient with my hundreds of questions.

August 2, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's excellent news that you were so happy with the customer service from Kaiser. Props going out to him! Also, what an incredible product you're selling! Such amazing results. I know what's going on my Christmas list!

Relax N Wax

If you are thinking of downloading any other subscription app other than bold DONT. The bold app is so easy to use and has so many impressive features for your customers to control and manage their subscription. Customer support has been amazing (ESPECIALLY Rajni!), they get back to you same day and even offer custom code installation. This app is great

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you very much for the review. We're so excited to help your store get rolling with a subscription program and are glad we could assist with the coding installation - Rajni is a rockstar on chat :)

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Nata's Bowtique

Not very tech savy so when I needed help with figuring out what was going on with my cart I spoke to the representative named Simran and was taken care of very quickly!

July 25, 2019

We're very glad to hear that Simran was able to help you out with what you were experiencing with your cart! So sorry that you ran into issues, but we are always prepared to do whatever we can to fix any issues and answer any questions.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and I have to say your bows are incredibly unique and beautiful!

Bath & Body Fusion

Quick and reliable customer service!! I messaged with a customer service representative named Kaiser, and I was able to get my problem resolved quickly and efficiently. 10/10!! 5 stars!! He deserves a raise!

July 22, 2019

Thank you very much for the review; we're glad to hear that our support team was able to resolve the problem you were experiencing! We certainly do our best to get things figured out as soon as possible.

I love the sound of your feet products, and those spa socks are quite enticing! :-)

Olive & Ellie Bows

I downloaded this app to help me provide monthly subscription boxes to my customers. So far it is very user friendly and helped me accomplish exactly what I want. I had a few questions about the process and I reached out to Simran via live chat. He was AMAZING with clarifying what I needed/missed. Super happy with my experience with Simran and the app overall!

July 22, 2019

Hey there, thank you very much for the review. We're so glad to hear that you're finding the app easy to use, and that Simran was able to help fill in any gaps! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments; we'd love to help.

Your bows are absolutely darling! I especially love the Toy Story-themed ones.

EduTopix

I installed this app and had a couple of minor teething problems. I contacted the online chat and spoke to Rajni who was really helpful and solved both problems I had within a few minutes. Really quick to get help too! I was only waiting a minute! Great app and I'm sure I will be fine now I know that help is at hand!

July 22, 2019

I just wanted to apologize for the small issues you ran into while installing our app - the installation can certainly be difficult due to the vast amount of themes available on Shopify! Our team is always ready to help, so I'm very glad to hear that Rajni was able to assist you quickly over chat. :-)

Thank you for the review; we love seeing how you've used Subscriptions to create a mystery box! Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Hank & Henry

I'm a happy customer!! Extremely satisfied with how they have handled all of my issues and concerns. Looking forward to building a strong business relationship.

July 23, 2019

Hello! We're so grateful to have the opportunity to work with you on a closer level. Thank you so much for speaking with us and allowing us to continue building a strong business relationship moving forward!

HighKey

Great app for subscriptions. Customer service is also quick to help out with any issues or questions. Rajni was quick to respond and help with installation.

July 19, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're very glad to hear that our live chat support specialists were able to get you in touch with our installations team to have the app installed correctly. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else!

Your keto-certified chocolate chip cookies & instant hot cereal look absolutely amazing!