Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Little Moo Organics

Never works!! I am always having issues with the add to cart button, the manage subscription button, its always causing problems

mister1920

I have to admit, because I have a paid theme and there is a few delays during COVID that it took a little longer to get this app set up than I was hoping for.. but with that being said I am mainly leaving this review to highlight Clifford. He went out of his way (as a Tier 1) and fixed some coding issues on THE SPOT. Excellent service by him he was able to fix every issue I had and customize my button size and get the broken features revived. I could have sworn he was a Tier 2 support member, but nay.. only tier 1. The bold app works great, bold is awesome I've just been frustrated getting the app set up.. but now that it's complete it was worth it. Usually it takes 2-3 business days for bold to fix an issue but Clifford was able to do everything within 30 minutes and WHILE I was on live chat with him. He crushed it out of the park. Beautiful job Clifford and everyone at Bold.. TIME TO DO BUSINESS.

Dainty Leaf

I got Simran on chat and he went the extra mile and did a video session to give amazing help and customer service. Simran is a high value asset to the Bold team!

Christina Maser Co.

Customer service is excellent. The Bold team was incredibly helpful with coding issues we were experiencing. Daniel provided excellent support on conflicting code via live chat and resolved our issues quickly.

Maker Studio

I recently downloaded the Bold Subscription app and am happy with it. I had a technical issue that was quickly resolved by Simran using the chat feature. Super helpful and would recommend this app for anyone looking to add a subscription feature to their store!

Bee Good

It's a mixed bag - They had to reinstall the app 3-4 times as it kept appearing and disappearing from our store at random - Not good. When it works it's great, but now customers are complaining that they can't use PayPal to make any subscription payments. Beware - this is not mentioned anywhere on the Bold site and may well be a deal-breaker for us...

Lifestyles Coffee

For the most part, it performs well for subscriptions, but the app lacks integration with Shopify, i currently have to pay for an additional app so customers can select either store pick up or shipping. This is a built-in FREE option for Shopify checkout but with bold the won't support it so i have to pay extra for just my subscription clients so the can choose instore pickup. Feel like this should be a simple integration but the lack of assistance from bold shows there not to interested in your wallet more so theirs for a premuim monthly fee plus the additional fee for Zapiet to allow my customers a simple selection of shipping or pick up.

Habana Port Cigar Merchants

Rushi in Customer Support is awesome and helped me with an issue regarding the widgets on the front page. so far i like this app. will continue the free trial and if there are issues will adjust rating but so far 5 stars.

Fashionability Boutique, LLC

I had some issues. They were fixed and resolved with customer service! Thank you, highly recommend.

Beyond Broth

Daniel helped me quickly, effectively and with kindness when I had a question. He guided me through steps to solve my problem with ease. Thank you!