Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Holigos

Feature rich and easy to use. This app has been effortless to manage. The support has been outstanding and a huge time saver which is critical with these apps.
Thanks Bold!!

November 7, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the kind words! We're so happy to hear that our Subscriptions app is the right one for your business. We know how important it is for merchants to be able to spend their time running their business, so we love being able to offer easy-to-use solutions such as this one!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments. We look forward to seeing your continued success!

My Favorite Coffee

I have used this app for over 2 years across 3 Shopify stores. Recurring/subscribed sales account for a major part of our business and it would not be possible without this app.

But an app is an app, its kind of just a utility until you need to work with the company to resolve something. This is where the Bold team really shines. Bold is continually updating their offerings and on the few occasions where we've needed help from support they have been phenomenal. A great test of a company is what happens when something isn't quite right and Bold has earned taking my time to write a 5 star review on this point alone.

Just today, I used their little chat button to let them know of a very minor issue I was having and it turned into an entire brainstorming session on how to get different apps working together and what the "real" game plan for BFCM was going to be. Thank you so much to Regina for taking the time to do that I really appreciate it! She had to go check with people multiple times on my crazy ideas and stuck with me the whole way.

I don't usually write reviews. It took 2 years for me to post this. If I could give 6 stars or a higher level of praise I would. Thanks for sticking with us Bold!

November 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the amazing review; we really really appreciate you taking the time to take the time to write it up and post it for us. :-) Our whole company can see these, so it's really a big celebration when one of our specialists gets a shout out, and somebody writes a shining review! So thank you again.

We're so happy that you've been with us for the past two years and over multiple Shopify stores; we're glad that we have been able to be there for you not only as an app developer, but as a support team. We are so glad we have been able to be such an integral part of your business, and are looking forward to seeing your continued success!

Java Pura

Fast and great customer support! I jump on their chat support when needed and they always are able to figure out and help me thru the issue.

November 5, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear we could be of assistance to you so quickly; our live chat feature is a great way to get quick responses to more simple questions.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else; we're always ready to assist our merchants!

Cafiniti

There are two key things to consider when choosing an app, it's functionality and the support offered by the developer. Bold are phenomenal with both aspects!

The subscriptions app does everything we could wish for and has added a tremendous amount of value to our business - and our customers.

The support we received to get the app up and running has been first-class. Julian has gone above and beyond to help out. Thank you!

I can't recommend Bold enough....

October 31, 2019

Hi there - thank you so very much for your very kind words! We're elated to hear that Julian was able to provide you with the phenomenal service we strive for - he's a real stand-up guy, and we're glad you had the chance to work with him to get Subscriptions up and running on your store.

We love hearing that our app has been able to add a lot of value to both your business and your customers; thanks so much for sharing! We look forward to seeing your continued success, and we highly appreciate the recommendation. Thank you!

KETO Meal Program

Always helpful. Thanks Chintan. - This is the easiest software I have found to date / use it on both of my Shopify stores.

October 30, 2019

We're so glad to hear you love our Subscriptions app and are using it on both of your Shopify stores. We appreciate you leaving us a review! Thanks so much for that, and we're happy to help with any questions you may run into while using it.

Life By Equipe

Great customer service from Sukh - answered all my questions around fulfilment. And getting the app installed

October 30, 2019

Thanks very much for the review; we're glad to hear that Sukh was able to get all of your fulfillment questions when using Bold Subscriptions! We're happy to hear the app is all installed and ready for you to begin using, as well.

We look forward to seeing your success with offering subscriptions!

Bloem

So far im very happy, not only with the product but also the service. I was previously using recharge and wish I had migrated sooner. Bold offers so much more flexibility and an easier to use platform. Lucas is one of the migration specialists and he has been very quick to try and get the app up and running on my site! Thanks for all the support Bold.

October 28, 2019

Hello there; we're so happy to hear that Lucas was able to get you migrated over. He's one of our top migration specialists, so we're glad to hear you were able to work with him on switching over to Bold Subscriptions!

We love hearing that you're so happy with our service and app; please let us know if we can assist with anything in the future. We'd love to help again!

Peacock Republic

Truly amazing customer service! Deeply appreciate Sukh assisting me with an issue I was having. Love the instant chat feature to quickly get assistance. Sukh truly provided excellent service and I am so thankful. -Erin

October 25, 2019

Hi Erin! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We're so glad to hear we were able to dazzle you with our customer service! :-) Sukh is great, and our live chat feature is an awesome way to get a quick response to more basic questions you might have about the app or its functionality.

We're so happy we were able to get everything sorted and answered for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again if you need anything else!

VADE Nutrition

Great support! I love asking questions and getting a quick and great response. I have been helped by Rahul multiple times. They have always been a great help to me and very understanding. Thank you for the awesome work. Keep it up!

October 24, 2019

Hi there! We love hearing that you've been able to access our great live chat feature on a few occasions now, and have had the pleasure of speaking with Rahul to get all of your questions answered.

We want to make sure we're always available to help how we can, so we're glad to hear you're happy with our support! I love that you offer sample packs on your protein powder, by the way!

Rock Paper Shears

Thanks for your time today, PJ. I have been using Bold Subscriptions for 1.5 years and I've been very pleased. Glad to see that the team is continuing to progress the app's features.

October 24, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for being a loyal customer the past year and a half; we're so glad you're enjoying our Subscriptions app to offer your customers a recurring subscription of shears! We're glad to hear that our product manager was able to get on a call with you and help you out. We're happy to continue adding features that our merchants are interested in!