Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

PetProject.HK

Very useful app. More importantly, awesome support team that is willing to help customize the look & feel and presentations etc. I use a few Bold apps and there are obvious limitations in compatability between the different Bold apps. No need to worry about that at all if you're not looking to combine and use a few of them, but if you are, the Bold Team has still been very helpful and upfront about the limitations, so you don't need to waste too much time figuring things out.

April 27, 2019

Thanks for the review! So glad to hear the Bold Subscriptions app has been useful for you and that you're enjoying several of our other apps as well. I'm really liking the way the subscription widget is styled on your product pages - happy we were able to help you out with that!

Threads

Very responsive and fast customer support! Sean did a great job installing the app to my custom Shopify theme. I'm really happy with this app so far.

April 27, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review - we're glad to hear you're happy with our app! Even when a custom Shopify theme is involved, our Installs Team is fantastic at helping our merchants get everything up and running by taking care of the Bold Subscriptions installation process for them at no cost. If ever there's anything else we can help with, you know where to find us! ;)

DrinkAde

We've had this feature on our site for quite some time. While I did not choose it, I've really enjoyed using it. I find Bold to be quite flexible and easy to use. I especially like the dashboard and analytics. They've improved their customer support with chat technology and I recently had a problem solved by a nice guy named Simran. If you want to add subscription functionality to your website, you can't go wrong with Bold!

April 24, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Hearing from our long-time users is always a treat. What a neat product by the way - seems to be loaded with some healthy stuff! We’re glad Simran was able to help you out and that you’ve enjoyed your recent experience with our support team. If anything else comes up don’t hesitate to reach out to us again. We’re always happy to help. :)

P. F. Candle Co.

Rushi was extremely engaged and helpful to me with troubleshooting and finding answers to my problems! Most importantly, he was patient and nice without seeming like an automated robot. Great job :)!

April 24, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review for us! Glad to see Rushi was able to help get everything set up perfectly for you. Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions!

I love your story, and the packaging of your candles!

bioQuad Life Sciences

I just installed the app on my site and really appreciate Brenden's support. Excited to see it live!

April 24, 2019

Glad to hear Brenden was able to help you out! He's such a sweetheart, we all love him here. I also see you've recently gone live with your subscription products which is awesome. If ever you run into any questions about the app or need a hand with anything just let us know - we're always happy to help. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review, always means a lot to us!

Kokoro Craft

I chose this app because of the reviews about customer service. The service I received was fantastic
Ankur was very helpful and patient with all my questions.

April 18, 2019

Thank you for your review; we're happy to hear we could meet your support expectations based on what you had read! We're always ready to tackle any questions, comments or issues, so please let us know if you have any in the future.

I love the idea of your subscription box, and look forward to seeing what types of crafts you include. :-)

Alpha Outpost

Have been experiencing multiple issues with customers trying to update their CC information. This issue has been ongoing for 10 days. During our migration from another app, everything was great and unfortunately has taken a turn for the worse. Issues after issues, tickets after tickets. Will change this review once it's working correctly.

April 18, 2019

Thank you for the review; we're happy to help when it comes to migrating apps! If you have any questions about any features of Bold Subscriptions, we'd be more than happy to walk you through it.

Speak of which, your past subscription boxes look pretty cool!

CANNAKIT

Not sure about the app yet since we haven't launched, however the support in helping is set up has been wonderful. Cody has been great and answered all our questions in a more than reasonable time. Thanks for everything!

April 18, 2019

Thanks for your review of our support team. We sincerely hope our app will suit your business' needs, and if you have any questions about any features of our app(s), we're more than happy to answer them! Best of luck with the launch of your store!

roses-razors

I have been having a load of trouble getting bold to recognize subscriptions properly. There have been a number of attempts to 'fix' this over the past several months but they have all been ineffectual. During that time I have 'lost' numerous would be subscribers because of the app failing. This is going to be my last attempt before switching back to my prior provider.

April 12, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review. I'm very sorry you have been having trouble with the app for a couple of months now; we would love to speak with you over the phone to discuss the details of this in more depth, and get to the bottom of the problem more quickly.

We've reached out to you to confirm your phone number since we were unable to reach you initially; please let us know if there's a time that works best for you and we can get to the bottom of this.

Vida-Fuel

Great customer support through their little zendesk chat widget. Very reassuring :) Great app too! Works quite smoothly.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review; we are happy to be available via chat right at your fingertips. :-) Glad you are enjoying the app! Don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or comments.

By the way, your wellness protein drinks look delicious!