Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

courage&grace

We are launching a new subscription box, and Samantha went above and beyond to help me make sure that my layout and options were exactly as we needed it for our options. She was amazing and walked me through every step! Without her help, I surly would have a jumbled up mess on my hands, but now we're ready launch!

Dough Dealers

Rushi just helped me optimise the app and was incredibly helpful! I would highly recommend this app.

Healthy Cave

The functionality of the App is brilliant. And the support is top class from the bold support team!!

Smart Meals 💚

Bold Subscriptions has been great so far for offering subscriptions to our customers.
Especially the team at Bold - in our case Alysha and Zach - have been amazing and have helped us a lot making the decision and moving forward with Bold.

MCTco

Simran was a HUGE help for me! could not have done it without him. Beth was also very helpful! Thank you both !!!!

49th Parallel Coffee Roasters

Shoutout to Jade for helping us adapt the subscription widget to various areas of our template that required more advanced coding. Appreciate the time, care and attention from the support team!

BackyardFeedCo.

The app is easy to install and use with control to tailor the program to your needs. Customer service was very helpful in making customizations to integrate the app seamlessly with our site. Aryan specifically was very fast in solving problems and then sharing directions about how to fix the problem next time.

Soul Satori

Although there have been quite a few coding issues when it came to my site, the support team is fantastic. I would like to especially thank Vighnesh and Regina for the fast customer support, and Rebecca for the coding support.

Re-Fabbed Boutique

We have had the app for over a month now. We have had multiple issues with the app. The chat service is there but not able to resolve most issues . They have to be escalated and then may get a delayed response. We have had issues since the launch of our subscription that has still not been resolved. I would be prepared for issues if you have a more than a few subscribers.

Air Scent Air Freshener, LLC

Great app with awesome support. Quick to answer my questions anytime I reach out. Lots of Customization options. Thanks Priyanka for helping make my store checkout user friendly.