Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Clean Green Kitchen NZ

Great app. The build-a-box feature is really easy to use. We’re looking forward to better integration with Zapiet’s Store Pickup + Delivery app. The support staff are extremely helpful. Special thanks to Harpreet, Laurel & Vighnesh.

BergaMet North America

Absolutely amazing app, no biased opinion here. Bold is hands down the best subscription app for shopify, and their support is next level, helped us solve many problems in just minutes, their team is outstanding at locating issues and fixing them without having to ask twice, will be a lifetime customer of bold!

San Omega

This App is really Great compare to the app that i've been tried. They have also a Very Very Very AWESOME SUPPORT, they are very helpful, specially Scott, Sarah and Beth. They are ready to help you anytime. Would definitely RECOMMEND BOLD.

-Patrick

ZOX

So far so good. Transition was a bit harder than we expected initially but customer support has been great. Thanks to Carter for being super helpful and accommodating!

Pointe Studio

I had a little bit of trouble figuring out how to change the frequency of our subscriptions shipping. Aryan Sharma was super helpful giving extra tips in terms of coding, which apps to adjust what, and knowing how the backend system works. We love using bold and the customer service is 10/10. Would absolutely recommend this app to anyone looking to starting a subscription!

SwagRight

The app is relative easy to use. The app Help and Manuals are quite well written and help out the setting up process. The best part is Support (Aryan Sharma) that help is fast and competent.

CoffeeBoxClub

Coming over from another subscription app, Ive found Bold to be far more user friendly, less glitchy & their support has also been great. I have spoken to two support reps so far (Kelsey & Alexa) who helped me out straight away.

Aromalief

I am almost at the end of my free period and I will continue using this app. I was on the fence between Bold Subscription and Recharge, and I am very happy with my decision. It really came down to customer support and the team at Bold delivers on that. A special thanks to Sukh for helping me. The functionality is what I was looking for to provide a greater level of convenience to our customers.

ToothbrushMe

Bold app is great. Just launched my subscription company and not only does it work well but support is very helpful, and fast, when I have questions. Sukh assisted me today and helped me figure out something within minutes.

Peckish

The customer service chat bot directly in the app is very helpful and accessible whenever I have a question. It's not buggy and connects you with a customer service rep right away. Specifically, Carter and Melody were extremely helpful and responsive with an issue I was having. They were promptly able to provide detailed instructions and recommendations on an issue I had initially thought was unsolvable and complicated.