Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Smart Meals 💚

Bold Subscriptions has been great so far for offering subscriptions to our customers.
Especially the team at Bold - in our case Alysha and Zach - have been amazing and have helped us a lot making the decision and moving forward with Bold.

MCTco

Simran was a HUGE help for me! could not have done it without him. Beth was also very helpful! Thank you both !!!!

49th Parallel Coffee Roasters

Shoutout to Jade for helping us adapt the subscription widget to various areas of our template that required more advanced coding. Appreciate the time, care and attention from the support team!

Soul Satori

Although there have been quite a few coding issues when it came to my site, the support team is fantastic. I would like to especially thank Vighnesh and Regina for the fast customer support, and Rebecca for the coding support.

Air Scent Air Freshener, LLC

Great app with awesome support. Quick to answer my questions anytime I reach out. Lots of Customization options. Thanks Priyanka for helping make my store checkout user friendly.

Hart & Hess

Great app, generally easy to use, lots of functionality. Excelent service (especially Aryan) that's right in the app, and quite responsive!

Raspberyl Designs

I was having trouble installing it, then reached out to customer service. Carter helped me along with answering some of my questions regarding subscription. thank you so much!

galveston diet

Great customer service. So easy to use, and analytics are fantastic. Super simple to set up. I'd recommend it to anyone with a consumable product, and I will use it again... for sure.

San Jorge Coffee Roasters Café de Especialidad

We are very thankful with Carter, our manager on bold suscriptions. Thank you very much for the service and attention.

Bluebell Dairy

Fantastic app for our subscription service. Easy to use, with plenty of features and customisation options allowing our customers to modify their subscriptions each week. Stands out from the competitors due to top notch customer service, in particular from Sarah who answered all questions and queries, along with helping to migrate our business over to Bold. Highly recommended!