Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

TurboPUP

Here's my experience: I am a new company just starting up with Shopify and looking for the best apps to please my customers. I read the features for this app and was really excited. After everything was installed I had multiple issues/glitches. I was ok with this as it's in Beta.

Here's what I wasn't ok with, multiple customers on my side were having issues with the service. When I passed up the issues, I wasn't getting a response. I threatened a bad review after 7 days of no response and suddenly had 3 different people responding.

As a new retailer, it's important for me to provide superior customer service to my awesome customers. The apps I choose have to have a strong customer service and support team as well, to make sure that I can get back to my customers and resolve issues. It wasn't my experience with this app.

I removed this app and went with someone else before my subscription service gets too big. The new company has amazing customer service and I've spent a total of 1 hour on the phone with them while they integrated my system 12 hours after moving to the app.

I'm very reluctant to write bad reviews, but I think it's important that I share my experience because I wish I had read all the reviews (I didn't read the bad ones) or I would have made a more educated choice.

Eco Life Global

Very disappointing app - many issues with this app - not fully integrating, recurring settings not working, customers not billed correctly, pricing of products wrong - we have been left with many orders for recurring orders which we cannot process or fulfill - the developers have not replied to any of our messages nor fixed any of the problems we have had with this app - we asked them to fix it or we will have to remove it from our shop and they removed it for us without even letting us know! Avoid at all costs unless you want loads of messed up orders and total chaos with your customers!!!!

1 2 3 4 6 Next