Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Farmers To 40

A little confusing at first, it just takes some committed time and you can figure it out. Once you get it figured out, the cost is certainly worth the benefits. It seems like there's a conflict of interest if they're asking us to write a positive review for the chance to get a reward...

Earths Living Clay

This is exactly what we were looking for.
Very easy integration thanks to the tech team at Bold Apps.

Try it!

Vapescenter Com

I'm using the app to capture buyers who might otherwise only buy my products once. The secret to any business is sustainable and predictable revenue. This app will allow me to launch a Subscribe and Save Program focused on eliquid for the vapor or ecig crowd. I am confident that we will be able to build a sustainable business through this program. Wish me luck, I'm just designing the program now.

Visit Us To See The Progression http://www.vapestoreworldwide.com/collections/vape-juice

Berkeyfiltersusa

This is a great app for the cost - the only thing I notice is that people subscribe to receive the discount on their purchase then they cancel... ughhh. What would be great is if the first item could get 0-really small incentive, then the second shipment (once we know they are real subscribers) could get the real discount we want to give to loyal customers. So say 0 or $1 on order 1, $10 on the next 11 shipments...

Pyure Sweet

Has helped secure thousands of dollars in recurring revenue each month. Definitely an app worth considering for hands-off orders. I would have given 5 out of 5 stars if the interface was more user friendly for customers who want to order in single units or cases, and with or without subscriptions displaying the new unit cost and the savings per unit.

Fair Ridge Farms

Been using the app a few weeks and technical support is good, and the app is easy to use. It would be nice if Bold processed the recurring orders at a set time (eg midnite, since that is how shopify reports are broken down) rather than usually between 6-9am CST

Pathways 2

Good subscription service for shopify.
However, shopify itself isn't very good for subscription sites...
over all pretty good!

Threeavocados

This app works great. Easy set-up and easy for customers to sign up and manage their own subscriptions. Super-easy for us to manage their subscription, too! We used to use PayPal for subscriptions and couldn't make simple changes for customers (such as adding another bag of coffee) due to PayPal limitations. This app makes it easy to keep our customers happy!

Tipuschai

So far, so good! I think this is a great app and seems to have very good functionality. The support is great and they seem to really want you to be a success. Brenden did a great job installing our liquid and Morgan answered all my questions and fixed a little problem for me. We have not been running it very long but so far it looks like exactly what we wanted!
I got very good assistance from Rajni and Jordan through a chat online to fix a problem I couldn't figure out. Thanks guys!

Barrie House

This app is highly recommended. It's installed in two stores now and working beautifully for us. Bold support has been helpful in further refining our displays and subscription email notifications and they are always responsive.