Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Unlimited Notions

Recurring Orders from Bold Apps opens up new opportunities for e-commerce. It's easy to use, gives some great insights with their data. Definitely worth trying out if you offer any type of product that the customer might repurchase.

Avasbox

I recently installed this app, and it's been very exciting for me thus far. They offer great support. Shoutout to Sarika for hooking the design up for me. It took 1 day to do the installation, even though they warned that it might have taken 3-4 days. The set up was fairly easy. I'm looking forward to trying other apps that they've developed.
Best experience so far with the support team was that they under promised, but over delivered. My site was ready on time for my Holiday Campaigns. I really appreciated that.

Roast Coffee And Tea Company

We have been using Recurring orders for our green coffee subscriptions at www.RoastCoffeeAndTeaCompany.com Our customers like the ease of use and it helps us grow recurring sales.

Alex
www.RoastCoffeeAndTeaCompany.com

The Organic Coffee Club

You guys have a really nice app with lots of options that make it easy for the shop owner and their customers. I really appreciate the help and support from your customer support team. Especially Kevin and Matthew who have helped with some of the questions that I have had about the app. Thanks again for the app.

Local Roasts

Excellent customer service, I've been pleased by how prompt they are in answering my questions. If I haven't heard from one customer service rep I've been chatting with for a while (who was apparently on vacation at the time), I can ping the "support@" for an immediate reply back by another customer service rep for help.

Only 4 stars and not 5 because no Mailchimp integration yet, which is important to me.

Sond 4

This App is easy to setup and works well. The service provided from Kevin has also been very good!

I can highly recommend to anyone looking to take recurring payments.

Fuelit

We're a subscription box company for sports nutrition products, and we need the ability to sell subscriptions in order for our business to work. Recurring Orders therefore forms the very core of our online presence.

We initially had some issues with setup, but the guys at Bold are very helpful, and we're now happy customers!

Bohoblu

This installation is a work in progress. I will continue to update as we move forward.

Installation was a breeze. Kevin was super supportive and eager/willing to help. That is why they get a star. They had 5 stars until our launch.

Once we launched and people wanted to make changes to their accounts, that's when they lost 4 stars. They would have lost 5 if Shopify would have allowed it. There seems to be no sense of urgency to help us help our customers and that is a shame. The issues are that customers either 1) can't log in and are told there is no account with their email address or 2) they can get in but it says they have no active subscription to cancel or change. Both are super basic features that we were told this app had. If the team made me feel that they cared and were working hard to help get it fixed, I would feel a little better. Unfortunately, the jury is still out.
....................................
UPDATE: After finally getting in touch with someone (in a matter of hours once I, the owner, got involved) we were able to work together to figure out that if a customer does not set up an account when they make the purchase, they cannot manage their account (sounds obvious now but in the order process, you don't realize that you are not setting up an account). In lieu of forcing registration and potentially losing sales, we will send out an email reminding customers to sign up on our site using the same email address they did for their subscription and then the management portion is super easy and self explanatory. If anyone else is doing this a different way with success, please let me know.

Speed bumps hurt but the goal is that you get past them and learn from them. I can say that once the right people heard my concerns, they were right on it - even one person from vacation and one from home.

GreenCat Pet Food Company

Max was the "Wizard" who installed the app for me and he completed this task in less than the 2 business days that was quoted. I was very happy that this service was offered, as I am not a coder. It really helped get the app going on my website. When I needed something tweaked, another representative completed the task less than two hours after I sent the request email. So far, I am happy with my experience with this app.

My one complaint is specific to my store's theme. I am not happy with how the login information appears in my header, and according to the second representative I spoke to, this cannot be changed without altering the coding of the theme. So - it is nothing against the actual app. Just be warned that the final appearance in your store may not be similar to the example coffee website that Bold uses to showcase this app.

BloomThis

App has great functionality and the support team is very helpful. Unfortunately, Stripe is not supported in Malaysia yet and recurring functions are limited for PayPal.