Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Salisbury City Roasters

I love Recurring Orders because it means my customers get delicious coffee delivered to their door every fortnight without any hassles at all. It comes regularly, they don't have to remember, they never run out. And it means regular orders and sales for me that provide peace of mind, guaranteed income, and all round coffee joy! The app just works, the customers can access it and change as they want, and all the recurring orders come through to my shopify app. Nice Work BOLD. Keep up the good work.

Vape02 Com

Brenden was awesome, very quick and took care of installing the liquid code in no time. Brenden should win his contest, after all, Brenden did a great job. Good job Brenden, Brenden you did well.

Thanks again Brenden and Bold Apps

Personail

love this app however customer service has incredibly poor on my end, I hope for it to improve in my new issues i am experiencing with them.

Mysups

Simple app, great support. Make managing recurring orders simple.

Dollar Tape Club

Really great app and support. Had some issues at first and wish it better integrated with shopify data and conversion tracking. But I could not be happier.

Hockey players? Stay taped with DollarTapeClub.com

Unlimited Notions

Recurring Orders from Bold Apps opens up new opportunities for e-commerce. It's easy to use, gives some great insights with their data. Definitely worth trying out if you offer any type of product that the customer might repurchase.

Avasbox

I recently installed this app, and it's been very exciting for me thus far. They offer great support. Shoutout to Sarika for hooking the design up for me. It took 1 day to do the installation, even though they warned that it might have taken 3-4 days. The set up was fairly easy. I'm looking forward to trying other apps that they've developed.
Best experience so far with the support team was that they under promised, but over delivered. My site was ready on time for my Holiday Campaigns. I really appreciated that.

Roast Coffee And Tea Company

We have been using Recurring orders for our green coffee subscriptions at www.RoastCoffeeAndTeaCompany.com Our customers like the ease of use and it helps us grow recurring sales.

Alex
www.RoastCoffeeAndTeaCompany.com

The Organic Coffee Club

You guys have a really nice app with lots of options that make it easy for the shop owner and their customers. I really appreciate the help and support from your customer support team. Especially Kevin and Matthew who have helped with some of the questions that I have had about the app. Thanks again for the app.

Local Roasts

Excellent customer service, I've been pleased by how prompt they are in answering my questions. If I haven't heard from one customer service rep I've been chatting with for a while (who was apparently on vacation at the time), I can ping the "support@" for an immediate reply back by another customer service rep for help.

Only 4 stars and not 5 because no Mailchimp integration yet, which is important to me.