Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Dofos Pet Centre

Easy to install worked perfect out the box! Just what we were looking for and support is first class, Thanks Again !

April 27, 2019

Glad you're enjoying our app! Our Merchant Success support team is always happy to help with whatever it may be - first-class service is what we strive for! Thank you for the review, it's always very appreciated. :)

Threads

Very responsive and fast customer support! Sean did a great job installing the app to my custom Shopify theme. I'm really happy with this app so far.

April 27, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review - we're glad to hear you're happy with our app! Even when a custom Shopify theme is involved, our Installs Team is fantastic at helping our merchants get everything up and running by taking care of the Bold Subscriptions installation process for them at no cost. If ever there's anything else we can help with, you know where to find us! ;)

DrinkAde

We've had this feature on our site for quite some time. While I did not choose it, I've really enjoyed using it. I find Bold to be quite flexible and easy to use. I especially like the dashboard and analytics. They've improved their customer support with chat technology and I recently had a problem solved by a nice guy named Simran. If you want to add subscription functionality to your website, you can't go wrong with Bold!

April 24, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Hearing from our long-time users is always a treat. What a neat product by the way - seems to be loaded with some healthy stuff! We’re glad Simran was able to help you out and that you’ve enjoyed your recent experience with our support team. If anything else comes up don’t hesitate to reach out to us again. We’re always happy to help. :)

bioQuad Life Sciences

I just installed the app on my site and really appreciate Brenden's support. Excited to see it live!

April 24, 2019

Glad to hear Brenden was able to help you out! He's such a sweetheart, we all love him here. I also see you've recently gone live with your subscription products which is awesome. If ever you run into any questions about the app or need a hand with anything just let us know - we're always happy to help. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review, always means a lot to us!

Kokoro Craft

I chose this app because of the reviews about customer service. The service I received was fantastic
Ankur was very helpful and patient with all my questions.

April 18, 2019

Thank you for your review; we're happy to hear we could meet your support expectations based on what you had read! We're always ready to tackle any questions, comments or issues, so please let us know if you have any in the future.

I love the idea of your subscription box, and look forward to seeing what types of crafts you include. :-)

CANNAKIT

Not sure about the app yet since we haven't launched, however the support in helping is set up has been wonderful. Cody has been great and answered all our questions in a more than reasonable time. Thanks for everything!

April 18, 2019

Thanks for your review of our support team. We sincerely hope our app will suit your business' needs, and if you have any questions about any features of our app(s), we're more than happy to answer them! Best of luck with the launch of your store!

Vida-Fuel

Great customer support through their little zendesk chat widget. Very reassuring :) Great app too! Works quite smoothly.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review; we are happy to be available via chat right at your fingertips. :-) Glad you are enjoying the app! Don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or comments.

By the way, your wellness protein drinks look delicious!

Moseriet

I like how easy it is to set up, and I have only had the best customer service at bold. They will do a lot to help!

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're always available to help with any questions or comments you might have. I really like the packaging of your smoothie!

The Grid Store

The Bold app is great. There is a learning curve to using third-party apps with Shopify - it can be clunky territory regarding refunds, notification emails, etc. The customer service team is excellent and patient. I spoke with Alora today and she helped me solve a complicated issue. Glad we went with them for recurring orders.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review of Bold Subscriptions. There can certainly be a learning curve when it comes to the more advanced features of some third-party apps. We are more than happy to provide guidance on any features of our apps if you have any additional questions!

By the way, I love your call to keeping independent journalism alive; nothing beats picking up a physical magazine or newspaper and flipping through & reading it.

Chloe Noel & Co.

An excellent App, with an excellent support team! They made several customizations for me within just a couple of days.

April 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you're happy with the help our support gurus were able to provide, and the customizations they could make for you. Best of luck with your store! Do let us know if you have any further questions.