Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Coffee Confection

Priyanka and Charles are the best. Great service. Quick results! I just downloaded the app and asked for help during the free trial. They were quick to help and delivered results!

Five Pawns

Naman was quick with the answers I needed. Super helpful with getting our Bold Subscriptions app set up.

Traders Path

Spoke to Priyanka today about setting up a discount code. She was very helpful and answered all of my questions. She showed me some new products I can use to improve engagement as well.

Hipsterbarista

This App has lots of cool features and thanks to Simran in Support I had a great support experience once we managed to line up the timezones.

The Sweet Emperor

Great app, easy to navigate and amend things when needed. Really helpful chat service - Priyanka was very helpful when chatting online

olü smile co.

Naman helped a lot with our subscriptions and figuring everything out. Bold has a lot of great features and has helped us a lot!

Bear's Bites

I am far from a tech person but every time I have a problem figuring something out customer service is right there. Tonight Naman was amazing. Took seconds to figure out what I needed, walked me right through the steps and solved my problem. Thank you so much Naman

Kascading Light

I am only about a month into using the app which marks the start of new second payments hitting and Aryan has been SUPER helpful and patient with me to help me fully understand how things work!

HiQi

Bold's customer support is great! Naman sorted out all my questions quickly, and was exceedingly patient.

Beautiful Disaster Clothing

Naman was so helpful! He walked me though everything and made the process so quick and easy! Thank you Naman!!