Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

reincanada

Simran was very knowledgeable and helpful in integrating bold with my zapier. Thanks Simran you were very appreciated.

Create Hope Cuffs

update: I needed some extra assistance for Carter's recommendation. Samantha came in to save the day (& my sanity). Above & beyond the call of duty - she deserves 2 pieces of cake today.

I needed a specific way to set up a subscription that allows the customer to pay biannually but get their items monthly. Carter was quick to come up with a solution that should work, even though it's not directly offered. Really appreciate all his help!

B3tt3r Coffee

Great app, awesome live chat support from Regina and Priyanka today. Fast and friendly, and knew how to answer my questions. 10/10 recommend for subscriptions.

CareEssentials.ca

Taylor was quick and helpful - and the app itself seems both simple to use and powerful in its feature-set.

baatch

Carter is the Guy ! He is helping me building my suscription website in one day ! I think I will LOVE Bold

Herpothecary

Mayankkumar Patel Was able to help me with a coupon code issue and was very persistent in resolving everything for me. Thank you!

Tend Coffee

Thanks to this Bold app we improved our recurring order solution. Thanks to Aryan Sharma and Kelsey for making a great app even better!

Impress Skincare

Thanks to Bold's Chat Support Representative, Priyanka for assisting me. He's able to resolve my issue in no time!

Ixkanul Coffee

It's been fantastic! The customer service is incredible. Carter is exceptionally knowledgeable and professional. Couldn't be happier with this app!

Luka Brands International Inc.

This is a great app. It also has great customer service live chat. I love bold. Thanks, everyone over there! Priyanka was so helpful!