Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Hank & Henry

I'm a happy customer!! Extremely satisfied with how they have handled all of my issues and concerns. Looking forward to building a strong business relationship.

July 23, 2019

Hello! We're so grateful to have the opportunity to work with you on a closer level. Thank you so much for speaking with us and allowing us to continue building a strong business relationship moving forward!

HighKey

Great app for subscriptions. Customer service is also quick to help out with any issues or questions. Rajni was quick to respond and help with installation.

July 19, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're very glad to hear that our live chat support specialists were able to get you in touch with our installations team to have the app installed correctly. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else!

Your keto-certified chocolate chip cookies & instant hot cereal look absolutely amazing!

The GFB - The Gluten Free Bar

Melody and Rebecca really helped me out with an issue - good app and they are serious about supporting their customers!

July 17, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review! We strive to offer the best customer service possible, and are really glad to hear that we were able to give you a great support experience.

I really love your Sustainability page, by the way. It gives a great look into your company and why you do what you do - your product sounds amazing!

Peppi Gel

Asked for helped and they delivered. Thank you. Will continue to use Bold apps. They work great and are overall easy to use.

July 15, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review. We're really glad to hear that you got the help you needed! We strive to offer the best support we can to all of our merchants. Great website, and can I just say that I love your nail colour names? :-)

Ultimate-Jewelry

I am loving the customer service for the bold application. I have been working with Taylor and he is fantastic. I wish all my support tickets we so pleasant nd helpful.

July 12, 2019

Thank you for the kind words about our customer service team! Taylor is certainly a kind and helpful individual; we're very glad that he was able to help you out with your Subscriptions app; please let us know if you have any other questions!

Your wrap around Garnet ring is absolutely stunning, by the way!

Thread Vibez

Rajni was very quick to help me out with a customer update and gave me quick tips for the future. I appreciate how helpful he was in making sure we were taken care of. Thanks Rajni!

July 11, 2019

Hello! Thank you very much for the review; we'll be sure to share the kind words with Rajni! We love seeing how you're using Bold Subscriptions for your t-shirt of the month club. :-)

Spacetouch

If you are looking for a subscription app you found it!
Alexa helped me from start to finish to install and customize the subscription button. She was super responsive and made the installation process fast and easy!

July 9, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the glowing review! We're very happy to hear our support team was able to help you out with the installation and subscription button - your product looks very intriguing!

PHILANDRY

Great app. Support was super helpful getting us set up from the beginning. Ran into a little hiccup and Rajni and Harpreet were super quick and helpful to troubleshoot and resolve.

July 8, 2019

Hello there, we're sorry to hear that you ran into some trouble! But really happy to see that Rajni and Harpreet were standing by to help you out quickly. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, and we'd be more than glad to assist!

SoleCop.io

I used this app to create a recurring membership from anywhere on my page. Harpreet and Sukh were really helpful in the process of making my store and integrating with Bold

July 8, 2019

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're really happy to hear that our support gurus were able to assist you with integrating our app into your store, and we'd be more than happy to help with any other questions or comments you have about our apps!

Buzz Webs International

This app let me see the future income of my business and allow me to see future trends. Excellent costumer support by Rajni

July 5, 2019

Thanks a lot for leaving us a review! We love hearing that our apps are helping our clients' businesses grow and succeed. We're also very happy to know you had such a positive customer support experience with Rajni! If you need any more assistance in the future, let us know. We're happy to help.