Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Perfumology

Bold has always been available for my needs. Nir was able to help answer my questions quickly and effectively. Bold does what it takes to help me with my customers.

Seven Cold Brew Coffee

App is amazing, customer service is BEYOND incredible. So helpful. Jonnathan helped me on chat for over an hour and helped solve all of my problems. A+

Caleçons Vos Goûts

Nice app, very helpful ! Great customer service ! Jonathan was very polite, professional and helped me resolve my issue.

Rocky Mountain Barber Co - Men's Grooming Inspired by Nature

Great app and amazing customer service. Had a tricky CSS problem that I couldn't figure out and their support was able to figure it out in minutes.

PhixVapor

Subscription works amazingly, any issues were quickly assisted by the Bold team through their support tickets. Even little tedious adjustments were worked on quickly! Recently had a minor change in the way it was formatted and Cody was able to help out quick to get it to exactly what we want.
Awesome app!

Chai Walli

I installed this app one week ago. After installation I wanted to trial the app so I didn't make it live yet. However, my customers could not complete any purchases after I installed this app. Every time a customer went to click "checkout" it would go to a blank page that said "Bad request". So I uninstalled the application, which caused even more issues. Bold has embedded their code everywhere in the back end of my shopify theme code, which has caused my site to malfunction and caused my business a large amount of loss of sales. I immediately contacted Shopify, my theme code developer and Bold to assist. Bold did not assist to fix the code problem, I have not received a single call back from Bold, I have not received any updates from Bold. I have tried to email them to get an update and ask them to fix it but I'm stuck with a website that has their code written on the front end of the customer view site. I am not a coder, I have no coding experience which is why I pay for shopify, pay for the theme and pay for a Bold subscription to use their support. I installed Bold because of the reviews it has. However, my theme developer has told me Bold is notorious for doing this, I wish I had never installed Bold. It disturbs me that I only installed Bold for a trial and it has caused me and is still currently causing me loss of sales due to customers not being able to complete their purchases and due to Bold's code appearing on my websites shop front causing customers to click away as the site looks terrible as things are not running as they are meant. I am really disappointed and frustrated. I don't know what more to do. This is my livelihood and for an application that I haven't even made live to have that ability over my site is disturbing, especially that Bold has not taken the right measures in a timely manner to even fix their mistakes on my site. I'm really not happy with their products and I do not recommend them. I have requested compensation from Bold for my loss of sales which I have not received any response to.

Ticket Rebels

Great support team. Helped me with a lot of stuff and they take their time to answer. The only shopify app who does automatic recurring. Special thanks to RONY for the help,

Chase : by BBG

Very easy to fix issues via support, very easy to use system, reccomended!

Shoutout Alexa (bold commerce) for the help!

Banneret

Requested their customer support team to manually edit my checkout page and they delivered very quickly. On top of their team, their app is top-notch! If you're still looking for subscription apps, look no more! This is the one for you.

ATH

TLDR: Their email system is not set up correctly. Contacted their devs about it numerous times, but they were incompetent and did not fix it. If you're concerned about subscription emails being delivered, I'd steer away from them.

Specifically their SPF records were not set up correctly, and ASPF and ADKIM are unable to pass verification. As a result, subscription transaction emails often get flagged as spam or at a minimum have the "via boldapps.net" tag. We directed them to the appropriate docs to fix said issue, but they refused. If they cannot set up their email servers correctly, it leads me to question how they can run a subscription app. We are looking into switching to Recharge.