Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Out of Regz

Bold Subscriptions is easy to use and has been a great way to increase our sales. Highly recommended!

July 5, 2019

We're really happy to hear that the Subscriptions app has had such a positive impact on your business! Thanks a lot for leaving us a review. It's very much appreciated. I love the design of the logo and the site, by the way. Really cool!

Pisces Pet Emporium

Just getting this app up and running but support has been awesome so far. Thanks for your help today Sukh.

July 5, 2019

Hey there! Great news that you were pleased with the support you received getting the app working for your store. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! We're always happy to help if you need any assistance in the future. Cheers!

Cafe Barista

I've set up a custom integration on our site and the documentation is clear and helpful. The customer support is A1 and our users' migration has been done easily.

July 4, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the review! We love hearing that you were able to easily follow along with our documentation; your subscriptions page looks great, and I absolutely love the tutorial you've included for customers to follow along with. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments about the app!

Mylk Nut

Great app and great customer service. Rajni was a great help when I needed it! I had a quick question about editing a customer's subscription and was able to get an answer within minutes. Thank you very much Rajni.

July 3, 2019

Hello there, thanks heaps for the review! It's good to hear that Rajni was able to solve your question so quickly. We're also very pleased to hear that you're enjoying using Subscriptions. If you need any assistance, please do let us know.

Earjobs

Great app. Great customer service. Instant impact for us. A bit overwhelming to set up, but worth it.

July 3, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving a review. It's great news to hear that Subscriptions has had such immediate impact on your business. It's one of the best in our suite for making a big difference in a short time. If you need any assistance with any of the Subscriptions settings in the future, we're always very happy to help. Thanks again!

SLOL Official

I had the pleasure of having my first experience with Bold Subscriptions yesterday and I can't say enough about how thrilled I am that I was able to get such professional and fast service! ⭐Brenda⭐ took the ball and not only did she not drop it, she ran with it. A real Quarterback. Thank you, Brenda and thank you Bold.

SLOL Official

July 3, 2019

Hi there, thanks a lot for such a nice review! We're very happy that you've had such a positive experience with merchant success! Brenda is a real trooper, it's no surprise that she got everything sorted for you so efficiently. Great site by the way. I love the socks! That's Christmas sorted!

Health By Principle

Rajni helped me out and was friendly and helpful! The support is great on this app. The app is highly customizable and I've gotten quick support on multiple occasions.

July 2, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the great review! We're super happy to hear that you received such great support and that you're enjoying using the Subscriptions app. We're always happy to help if you need any assistance in the future. And, coming from a tech company where migraines are commonplace, we love the sound of your product!

Mrs. Patel's

I've had to update my theme and the Bold Subscriptions support team did a fantastic job helping us migrate. Both Cody and Clifford were extremely helpful and responded to our needs very quickly. Thanks guys!

July 2, 2019

Hey there, thanks a lot for the review! We're very happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with our merchant success. Cody and Cliff make a formidable duo! We're always happy to help any time you need assistance. All the very best!

Veritas Bioactives

Nikki was super quick to hop on the support chat and such an unexpectedly awesome and fun person to talk to. Oh, and she solved my problem easily and was patient with the fact that my tech savvy-ness is more than a little sub par.

July 2, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the great review! We're really happy to hear that Nikki helped you get everything sorted so easily. We have a great team in Merchant Success here who are very happy to help any time you need assistance with the tech stuff, leaving you to run your business without any headaches.

fit-flavors

Love the app; makes it super easy to offer subscriptions to customers and integrates with the other apps we use to run our store. Also great customer service; Simran answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly!

June 25, 2019

We're so glad to hear you're loving the app to offer your customers subscriptions! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review; don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments - we'd be glad to answer them!

Your breakfast options look absolutely delicious, by the way. Those egg and cheese enchiladas look amazing!