Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Restivo Health & Wellness

Rebecca was very helpful and made the process very simple for me. Great, quick customer service! I would recommend this app

June 24, 2019

So glad to hear Rebecca was able to make the process easy for you - it can certainly be overwhelming when playing around with a new app! Thank you for recommending our app, and leaving us a review.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments; we'd love to help.

FullBucket Health

BOLD always provides amazing customer service. We always can count on them responding immediately and resolving our issue quickly. Today Melody did a great job fixing our problem!

June 24, 2019

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that you are happy with our customer service specialists, and we'll be sure to share with Melody the kudos! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns; we'd love to help again.

Pium Inc

I worked with Cody and Ashley and very happy with their help. Bold support team is very professional and responsive!

June 24, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're very happy that our specialists were able to get you the answers you needed to move forward with the app! Your product seems very intriguing, and we love seeing how you're using Subscriptions to offer a recurring purchase with your fragrance refills. :-)

NeaNaturals

Tank you Taylor C. for your swift help! Great Job! Taylor helped reinstalled my Bold recurring subscription app on my new theme.

June 19, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very happy to hear that Taylor was able to assist with the reinstallation of your app on the new theme!

It looks great, and your fig & chia polish sounds like a really awesome product. :-)

Janga Pharmacy Supply

awesome prompt customer service, sarah was very helpful and made my experience awesome.
Very happy to recommend

June 19, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for recommending us! We're super happy to hear that Sarah was able to provide you with some awesome customer service. :-) Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

Nourishing Biologicals

Just installed this app after trying one of their competitors. Very happy with the functionality and the support given. I much prefer all the features available with this app. Oli was fantastic and guided me through the setup process. Highly recommend.

June 19, 2019

Happy to see you're loving Bold Subscriptions! Giving world-class support is something that's super important to us, and I'm glad you've been able to experience it! Don't hesitate to reach out with any more questions. :-)

I really love your skincare products' packaging, by the way!

Habit Coffee Club

Cody & Harpreet helped me out within minutes of the request. Was having issues with the app not appearing on one of my pages and they fixed up the code immediately. Also got them to help tweak some text that was showing up weird on the template. THANK YOU!

June 19, 2019

We're really glad to see that Cody and Harpreet were able to assist so quickly with this! Thanks for taking the time to leave us review - it's much appreciated! We're more than happy to assist with any other questions or comments you have in the future.

MISTER JONES

After spending 4 days with Klaviyo support I decided to contact BOLD to see if they could help with the technical issue I was facing with trying to have BOLD, Shopify & Klaviyo communicate.

Simran went above and beyond to have one of their app experts call me and within 15 minutes Harpreet had solved the problem! Great service on this one guys - well done.

All that said though, the app overall does have it's limitations and is quite expensive.

June 19, 2019

Bold Subscriptions can be a little overwhelming at first, but our awesome support team is always ready to help if you have any questions. Thank you for leaving your feedback; it's much appreciated, and we're always looking to improve our apps!

Proxima

Cody Scheler was great with helping us get set up with our site. He and his team helped us with some slightly custom features that we needed to work. Thank you so much!

June 17, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We're really glad to hear the team has been able to help you get your site ready for launch - best of luck! Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or comments.

HBXL Shop

Easy to use subscription app backed up by great support - Jennifer (SuperJen!) resolved my query very quickly.

June 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that 'SuperJen' was able to help solve the issue you were experiencing. :-) Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!