Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Calocurb.com

Highly recommend! The support team are amazing and a special thank you to Carter & Melody. They were able to help with additional coding requests and task were completed successfully in a very timely manner! Thanks again team you guys have been amazing!

My Doctor Suggests Shop

The number one reason I love Bold is that there's always someone available at support.
Today it was Vighnesh, very knowledgeable and full of patience

64 Degree Racing

I just finished setting up my subscription products and Chintan was an amazing help. The whole team had me set up and ready to sell in one day!!

ZenYarnGarden.co

Whenever I need help, assistance is quick and we get it resolved quickly. Thanks to Daniel who resolved my latest issue!

Wholesome Diaper Co.

Very happy with the easy navigation and helpful customer service. Just got off chat with Cody and he and all the other staff that have helped me in the past have been great to work with.

Organic Vertical Farm

I have issue with the app and Carter helped me out about it. Thanks for great customer service. Loving this app.

Ripple Skincare

I'm just getting started with the app but am very pleased so far. My review is about the excellent tech support. The help I needed was simple but necessary to get started. Jonnathan had me up and running very quickly, even faster than I had hoped. I used to work for a software startup that was successful because of our awesome support, so I greatly appreciate when I experience a great team as a user. Thanks Jonnathan for helping me out so quickly and being professional.

Skinesa

Luminous beings are Bold staff, not this crude non-recurring matter. Thanks Baby Yoda for your insights and wisdom.

Hungry by Nature

Great customer service - Sukh was fast and super helpful getting my subscription settings set up the way I wanted!

Red's Gone Green

great customer service! Chintan was very patient with me in figuring out/solving my problem...thanks!