Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Vida-Fuel

Great customer support through their little zendesk chat widget. Very reassuring :) Great app too! Works quite smoothly.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review; we are happy to be available via chat right at your fingertips. :-) Glad you are enjoying the app! Don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or comments.

By the way, your wellness protein drinks look delicious!

Moseriet

I like how easy it is to set up, and I have only had the best customer service at bold. They will do a lot to help!

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're always available to help with any questions or comments you might have. I really like the packaging of your smoothie!

The Grid Store

The Bold app is great. There is a learning curve to using third-party apps with Shopify - it can be clunky territory regarding refunds, notification emails, etc. The customer service team is excellent and patient. I spoke with Alora today and she helped me solve a complicated issue. Glad we went with them for recurring orders.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review of Bold Subscriptions. There can certainly be a learning curve when it comes to the more advanced features of some third-party apps. We are more than happy to provide guidance on any features of our apps if you have any additional questions!

By the way, I love your call to keeping independent journalism alive; nothing beats picking up a physical magazine or newspaper and flipping through & reading it.

Chloe Noel & Co.

An excellent App, with an excellent support team! They made several customizations for me within just a couple of days.

April 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you're happy with the help our support gurus were able to provide, and the customizations they could make for you. Best of luck with your store! Do let us know if you have any further questions.

garden food prep

The support team are great and the app does really well. Nice interface and pretty easy to manage. It works

April 8, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy our support gurus were able to assist, and we're glad you find the UI and app to be easily manageable. Really love your programs' focus on changing food behaviours, by the way.

Lash Locket

The customer service is AMAZING and always so fast and friendly! I use a few Bold apps and they're pretty easy to integrate. 11/10

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're very happy our support gurus have been able to assist you with any questions you've had. You've got an absolutely gorgeous website by the way, and I love that your boxes come with cruelty-free beauty items. :-)

Boox.delivery

Great Challi helped with everything I needed online they are very nice and the app works well, it has some glithces but it is gresat

April 8, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're happy our support gurus were able to assist with what you needed! I'm sorry you have run into some glitches; don't hesitate to reach out again if you need further assistance.

Really like your book club categories!

Elevated Stash

Been with BOLD Subscriptions for almost 2 years now, very few issues and if I ever had an issue, it got resolved quickly. The most recent download, I got their CASHIER app...had an issue with cashier and getting previous subscriptions integrated after initial setup. I brought the issue up to the BOLD support team, specifically Kyle and Scott, and they really went above and beyond to get this probelm solved, which included constant updates between them, their developers, and myself. Apprecaite the solid support everyone! BOLD works great for my subscriptions and also the one page checkout I was looking for. Thanks.

March 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves in having transparent communication, as we want you to know what's going on at all times. I have to say, I love that you give back to veterans, and your products look very unique.

We're really glad to hear you're enjoying the integration of Subscriptions with Bold Cashier! The one-page checkout is a great feature; we're happy to hear it fits your needs! We're always here if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mile Four

Great app love it! Very good family of apps. we are in pre launch stage so excited to see it in production
Harpreet is amazingly helpful.

March 25, 2019

Thank you very much for the review! We're more than happy to help with anything further. Best of luck with the launch of your store! We can't wait to hear about your successes. :-)

The EMOM Box

App has met all of my needs and been a much more flexible and streamlined option to what I was previously using for my subscription box business. This app is going to allow me to offer customization that my customers have been looking for. Most importantly though is the support and customer service that I have received from everyone on the team at Bold. Keep up the great work guys!

March 25, 2019

We're super happy to hear that Subscriptions is working better for your business! It looks like you put a lot of care into curating these boxes. Thanks a lot for the review, and please let us know if you need anything further. By the way, I really love the design of your headbands!