Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Point de Chêne

The app seems to be finally working well. It is the integration of the app with my website that i'm struggling with, but otherwise the support has been very good!

Palms, Psalms, & Prosecco

Awesome support!! I had a glitch in my app but they were prompt and so helpful! Highly recommend! The app has been working wonderfully for me and for my customers!

MetCon

Great app, amazing support! Every time we have a question or an issue Bold support is on top of it. Customer service at it's finest!

Luminaj

Rony was an amazing help. Through all the trials and error i went though in just one day to launch my store, Rony made my day. Provided quick information and was patient with the entire process. Thanks again!

Poop2Proof

Seamless setup. Haven't connected to payment gateway but that will be easy as well. Ashley on the customer support team helped me with a question - super fast response and an easy solution she directed me to with step by step instructions that worked!!! So far, so good!

GAIA Natural Skincare Singapore

Support team's RONY has been great in assisting us! Truly patient in guiding me through, especially for Build-A-Box options.

La Botica Verde

Incredibly powerful app! Let's you manage recurring orders seamlessly and their developers will help you install the app within 48hrs. Thanks so much Bold Apps team!

SoCal Fresh

The customer service is unparalleled and their attention to detail is refreshing. They continually try to improve their products and listen to their clients questions attentively. This is my third subscription billing platform and it's the best for the meal prep industry by far. They go above and beyond and have even made it a point to reach out to me during non-business hours just to make sure things are running smoothly with my business. Thanks!

By K Cherrelle

I Love the BOLD APP. Customer service! Grace was so quick to respond and answered all my questions:)

Virgin River Coffee Company

I had an issue with my cart as I was testing my new ecommerce website. I chatted with guru Nir from Bold. He fixed my issue in a matter of minutes. It works great now. Thanks Nir!