Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Real Ketones

Full disclosure, Bold Customer Service used to be basically non-existent. As of late, their representatives have been beyond excellent- you can tell they've really stepped it up. I had Simran this time around and he didn't disappoint! Thanks for the help!

DAVOCADOGUY

Carter was super helpful is clarifying some points with subscription app! amazing first two days using it.

Akt London

Great app. A few teething issues, but the team are super helpful. I had fantastic help from Carter and Simran who helped me customise the widget on the store. A few extra features would be great, like easy customisation of the checkout page and allowing mixed cart discounts. But I'm sure these will come.

The Henna Guys

Excellent App if you can find some time to learn the functionality, team is very helpful, Rebecca & Carter helped us with all the questions we had. They even went beyond their responsibilities and helped us install some of the missing code. Thank you again.

Wags

Bold is easy to use so far and very responsive customer service. Less confusing than other apps. Carter is super helpful!

Número Par

Have been using the app for years and I love it, it's very user friendly.

Customer service is top notch, Carter made sure to find the solution to my issue quickly and in a friendly manner.

Puzzle of the Month Club

Very easy to use - Carter provided excellent customer service! Would love the ability to add a gift message that purchasers can update each month.

Muscle X

Really awesome app. Integrates with a lot of different payment gateways and has allowed us to do some really innovative stuff we've been wanting to do for a long time now. Great support aswell!

Nervous Dog Coffee

Aryan was a HUGE help, and all the support there has been extremely patient and helpful- very impressive!

The app could be quite good, although a couple of shortcomings... filtering products (e.g. by collection, tags etc) within build-a-box product selection is custom code offered >$1,000 US.

Also, not clear how the different subscription types might allow to differentiate wording (e.g. a subscription-only product shows 'subscription available' on product page... however, I don't want to remove from products where 'one time purchase' is available as well), I'd like to remove 'quantity' field where I need to... and other very minor inconveniences.

However- BEWARE- do NOT let customers use Paypal, google pay buttons etc. when purchasing subscription...they MUST use 'proceed to checkout' or they will pay, the order will not show up in queue because it's through a different sales channel (Bold doesn't use the other three payment types).

Very, VERY awkward to call back my very best customers (subscribers), and try to have them go back and resubscribe, using a different payment type- when they've ALREADY paid, so also must send them a discount code to offset their prior payment). It's a bloody MESS... probably something I did, but if that was cautioned somewhere it wasn't evident to a noob like me.

Anyways- people are great, give it a try, and be very aware of this other issue. Cheers-
Michael

Evolve Wine

Great customer service from Aryan Sharma! It has been a good experience during the design and development.